cmon down

United States

#21 Oct 21, 2012
Well wrote:
Hey Brent; Truth hurt ya? Don't worry, anybody can become a fat ass piece of shit. But a big hole in that big ole head, will put an end to yur ego, so don't ever forget that. You are just a wanna be nothing, always wsa, and always will be. You don't scare no one but your shadow. Their have been equalizers since the begging of time. Remember David and Golitah.
haha you're probably just mad because Brent's doing your girl favors when you're not around!! And by the way if you're gonna come on here and talk smack, at least learn how to spell and use proper english..idiot.
Deel

United States

#22 Oct 21, 2012
Bret , Gale and Mike are juicing

Cox, Arron, snoop, Anderson, have all juiced too ... It's not a secret , everyone knows
tod

Norton, VA

#23 Oct 21, 2012
It's a lack of self confidence that drives them to that. I know that from experience
jonathan aka snoop

United States

#24 Oct 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="ack of self confidence that drives them to that. I know that from experience [/QUOTE] so what if I am on the juice its nothing to you is it hurting you..........oh an by the way get it right its 3ccs for lunch and dinner sorry it makes you feel so bad that you cant get like me or anyone else I think you should just stay out of it what I do to my body an put in my body has nothing to do with you I don't see it taking food off your table
teeny

United States

#25 Oct 24, 2012
it is absolutely okay to juice. who needs a big penis, when you have big muscles??
jlmgreen

United States

#26 Oct 25, 2012
teeny wrote:
it is absolutely okay to juice. who needs a big penis, when you have big muscles??
I have seen a couple of their dicks, believe me, not small!!
teeny

United States

#27 Oct 25, 2012
a couple? classy...
jlmgreen

United States

#28 Oct 25, 2012
teeny wrote:
a couple? classy...
I'm sure they're bigger than yours u loser!!!! So don't hate us attractive people for hooking up and actually having sex with other human beings while you sit at home and jerk off!!!!
Crystal

United States

#29 Oct 29, 2012
Brent Lee wrote:
<quoted text> Rose ? Hmmm could it be the Rose that was fired from the gym...for being an idiot and the " Black Man " has a name he's a real person just like me and you...well maybe not you.
um no brent, gail was awesome and so were everybody else that worked out. I just didnt like u or tim cause u r both liars and since u wanna try to blame this on me, how bout u tell everyone how u gave highschool kids the yellow jacket energy pills while u were coaching them, if thats what u wanna call it. Dont bring my name in this, I.hope the best or worst for the new owners since tim lied to them and was too much of a pansy to say anything to my face he had to lie behind my back. So I could careless what happens to the gym, I have more important things on my mind like dealing with the cancer and trying to raise my children, im not out trying to find a piece of ass like u. So keep my name outta your mouth
Crystal

United States

#30 Oct 29, 2012
And brent I will bring my husband down there and call me an idiot to my face. And yea I am a person not a piece of shit in a uniform. Wonder how u hold all that in? Are u using glad? I will see u in a few days
Brent Lee

United States

#31 Oct 30, 2012
Please bring your husband down this should really be a lot of fun I'm really not worried at all. And yes I did give a high school kid a yellow jacket stacker 2 energy pill while I was volunteering my time to help coach I did do that it's no big secret Im admitting it on a public forum it was October of 2003 and Im sorry I dont remember the exact date...Oh and a fat joke with the glad wrap that's pretty good I actually got a laugh out that well im in the gym trying to work on that at least which is more than I can say your doing for yourself muffin top. but yeah you can bring your hubby down I'll be there today at 5 p.m. why wait I know I'll be there. you have a nice day okay...oh and are you still job hunting ?
Homer

United States

#32 Oct 30, 2012
This is truly the most stupid thing I've ever seen. Please everyone stfu about it.

All this is doing is hurting the new gym owner. How about everyone act their damn age and let it go. Who cares, this is getting out of hand !
Brent Lee

United States

#33 Oct 30, 2012
Homer your right I agree, I apologize for lowering myself and acting like I'm in high school. I will say that the new owners are doing a good job so far and they need all the support from the gym bunnies as they can possibly get.
Crystal

United States

#34 Oct 30, 2012
Brent your really gonna call me muffin top? Ok I had breast cancer dumbass ive had all the lymphnodes removed from my right arm which means I cant do a whole lot with it. I'm in constant pain every single day I wake up and go to sleep. Your a piece of shit to make fun of someone who is still fighting to keep it from coming back. And you stupid ass I have had a job since last june. the gym was just a side job to help me and my family out. I work for my mother in law because she is blind and I help her by cleaning her home and taking her to.the dr. your a real piece of shit brent, u are a bastard for honestly saying the things u said about me. Thats take a son of a b*tch to make fun of a cancer survivor. Your a big man brent. Keep that attitude and youll go far.
Crystal

United States

#36 Oct 30, 2012
Brent Lee wrote:
You know it's sad that Mr/Mrs. Well doesnt use their real name and they talk like the know me well lets get a few things straight High Schopl was about 15 years ago for me apparently you still dream about the glory days well I have since moved on...Yeah I enlisted in the USMC that's the Marine Corps you coward piece of shit and I enlisted against my fathers wishes and since you know me so well my weight is actually 343 pounds you childish cock sucker and your correct again I do work for the department of corrections and I have for almost 10 years now which is probably better than drawing a welfare check like you and I bet you don't have the guts to come to that gym and say all of this stuff you like run your mouth about on a computer behind a fake name....come on tough guy/girl use your real name and make a guest appearance down there I promise no one will hurt you we'll probably feel sorry you instead...
you were a mail carrier in the USMC and u lied about all.the people u killed,.just wanna clear that up
Vet

United States

#37 Oct 30, 2012
Hey Brent doesnt matter to me if you were a fighter pilot or not thanks for your service to our country.
Vet

United States

#38 Oct 30, 2012
Oh and this crazy person seems to be devoting a lot of her spare time devoting herself to knowing your business you might wanna think about getting a restraining order or something makes me wonder how she knows all the details of your life.
Citizen

United States

#39 Oct 30, 2012
Ha Ha LoL man this crystal chick has got it bad for Brent Lee I bet she goes through his garbage and keeps momentos in a closet that she fantasizes about...You better not throw out any old boxer shorts she'll probably sniff them or something...lol
Sassy

United States

#40 Oct 30, 2012
This is crazy! Ole Brent must have turned her down for her to so hell bent on ruining him...I think he's a nice looking guy myself I've heard he's he's hung like a horse makes me wonder if she was trying to get some and got shot down...I heard her husband is like 10 years younger than her and is kinda on the slow and retarded side...makes you wonder don't it..
Wolf tat

United States

#41 Oct 31, 2012
Mrs Rose chill the hell out let it go, Lee isn't worth you're time.

Now I don't have a issue with anyone at that gym I always come up there smiling and in a joking manner.

I do owe Lee and Gail an apology for joking around to them and my boss ( saying the wrong things )

But this whole topic thing isn't me. I wouldn't do it, and if I could get juice MYSELF I would. I don't give a shit! I've said it to tons of people....
But don't excuse me of this stupid shit, it's not worth my time and truth be told I don't care enough to start something so stupid.

I tried to make admens with the new owner and she seems like a good lady but it's kinda unfair because she's goin to inhairet a lot of Hyders problems.

This is my peace, take it or leave I really don't care. People that KNOW KNOW me knows I would say or do something like this. This whole website is stupid.

Everyone just get a long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone needs to do something!!!! 8 hr puh leeze 10
Megan Hall Thu Fun time 9
Fuel assistance Thu Truth 5
To many curse words Thu Hop 2
Snitches of coeburn Thu Watching eye 4
Anyone know clarissa greear Jan 18 B Salyers 3
Who's Nick Sexton? Jan 18 Million 4

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance