First Prev
of 3
Next Last
front street fitness

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2012
This gym seems to be falling apart. Who is now the owner of the gym? And everyone knows 90% of the 6 o clock crew is on the juice...
the crew

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2012
and exactly who is in this crew?? unless you know for sure, it is not very nice to point the finger...
really

Roanoke, VA

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Lazy people always think the guys that workout hard are on the "juice". Maybe if you get off your butt and start going to the gym in a few months people will say you are on the "juice". Oh and just who are the people you speak of?
robbie

Norton, VA

#4 Oct 14, 2012
Did Tim open the gym n norton?
Rose

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2012
The black guy that lifts at night is juiced and just about evey1 down there

Cox
Fields
Arron
Gail
Mike
Lee
amber

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2012
front street fitness wrote:
This gym seems to be falling apart. Who is now the owner of the gym? And everyone knows 90% of the 6 o clock crew is on the juice...
yeah but damn they sure look good though!
cmon down

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Rose wrote:
Cox
Fields
Arron
Gail
Mike
Lee
that black guy is a man in his mid 50s who works his ASS off in the gym every eve after working his day job...what's wrong "rose" you mad cause you don't look as good as these guys? Why don't you go down and tell them to their face? You seem to know a lot about them! Oh you prob can't waddle your fat sloppy ass up the steps!
really

Roanoke, VA

#8 Oct 17, 2012
All those guys work hard there. So before you pass judgement come give it a try. Work out 6 months with these guys and you will see a difference in yourself.
robtime

Norton, VA

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Seriously? Lol! Yea they get that big "naturally"!! Bahahahaha. Get real
really

Roanoke, VA

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Try it and see. Even if a few "juice" what about all the others that get bigger without it? Lazy people think everybody that gets bigger "juices" because they are to lazy to try.
cmon down

United States

#11 Oct 18, 2012
robtime wrote:
Seriously? Lol! Yea they get that big "naturally"!! Bahahahaha. Get real
don't be a hater unless u know for sure punk..u r prob just jealous cause ur girl wishes u looked like any of them..again anybody can be bad on here. Go down and say it to their face? Bahahaha as u would say
Well

Little Valley, NY

#12 Oct 18, 2012
The black guy is on the juice and has been all his life. Yes he knows how to cycle on and off to keep from hurting his body organs, but rest assured, he's done plenty and still going on today. As for Arron, and the big bad ass lee boy, they have both been on the juice and the Lee boy was the bigggest cry baby and pussy in high school that ever was. He'd cry if he missed the ball and struck out, and so his dad got him to enlist into the service to try to make a man out of him, and then he got a prison job and thinks he's it, and his schit don't stink, and he weighs about 350 pound of mostly fat, and as soon as he quit the gym or juicing, he'll be a big fat flabby baby reverting back to hiis shih schoold dayssss. Gail and Arron are good guys, they do juicde, they just know how to cycle it so as to not harm the body, however, the reaasons they look like and are as strong as they arem, is to juicing.
Brent Lee

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2012
You know it's sad that Mr/Mrs. Well doesnt use their real name and they talk like the know me well lets get a few things straight High Schopl was about 15 years ago for me apparently you still dream about the glory days well I have since moved on...Yeah I enlisted in the USMC that's the Marine Corps you coward piece of shit and I enlisted against my fathers wishes and since you know me so well my weight is actually 343 pounds you childish cock sucker and your correct again I do work for the department of corrections and I have for almost 10 years now which is probably better than drawing a welfare check like you and I bet you don't have the guts to come to that gym and say all of this stuff you like run your mouth about on a computer behind a fake name....come on tough guy/girl use your real name and make a guest appearance down there I promise no one will hurt you we'll probably feel sorry you instead...
Brent Lee

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Rose wrote:
Cox
Fields
Arron
Gail
Mike
Lee
Rose ? Hmmm could it be the Rose that was fired from the gym...for being an idiot and the " Black Man " has a name he's a real person just like me and you...well maybe not you.
cmon down

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2012
Well wrote:
The black guy is on the juice and has been all his life. Yes he knows how to cycle on and off to keep from hurting his body organs, but rest assured, he's done plenty and still going on today. As for Arron, and the big bad ass lee boy, they have both been on the juice and the Lee boy was the bigggest cry baby and pussy in high school that ever was. He'd cry if he missed the ball and struck out, and so his dad got him to enlist into the service to try to make a man out of him, and then he got a prison job and thinks he's it, and his
schit don't stink, and he weighs about 350 pound of mostly fat, and as soon as he quit the gym or juicing, he'll be a big fat flabby baby reverting back to hiis shih schoold dayssss. Gail and Arron are good guys, they do juicde, they just know how to cycle it so as to not harm the body, however, the reaasons they look like and are as strong as they arem, is to juicing.
seems like you know an awful lot about ole Brent..u got a man crush? I'd like to see ya come down and say it to his face...he would probably throw u out the window and go kick it with ur girl...and the" black guy" works his ass off while you're sittn home posting schit on here...that's why he looks the way he does..again anybody can be the baddest mofo in the world on here but puttin up in the real world aint happening
Guru

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2012
This is crazy hahahaha...

Who cares if they are or if they aren't ...

They all seem to be good guys and Lee is Lee so ....

This is stupid everyone get along haha

Yoda out---
Wait_What

Herndon, VA

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Ok, Ive been busy with everything and away a bit. So been hearing rumors of the gym closing. I popped in the other day to pay the dues but Tim had left for the day. Is this place on the out or transferring to someone else?
jeff

United States

#18 Oct 19, 2012
Wait_What wrote:
Ok, Ive been busy with everything and away a bit. So been hearing rumors of the gym closing. I popped in the other day to pay the dues but Tim had left for the day. Is this place on the out or transferring to someone else?
I heard tim sold it to roy and tasha mullins and is moving to equador where his wifes from
Guru

United States

#19 Oct 20, 2012
Tim just owes people in a big way so he's getting out of dodge. That's a fact
Well

United States

#20 Oct 20, 2012
Hey Brent; Truth hurt ya? Don't worry, anybody can become a fat ass piece of shit. But a big hole in that big ole head, will put an end to yur ego, so don't ever forget that. You are just a wanna be nothing, always wsa, and always will be. You don't scare no one but your shadow. Their have been equalizers since the begging of time. Remember David and Golitah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Peters... 1 hr Wondering 1
Micah Rogers 2 hr friend 31
Mark and Rhonda 14 hr Oh well 2
fallon meade ! (Dec '10) Sun Hmmm 13
Guy from Kentucky who use to run around in Coeb... Sun Just wandering 1
Friendship Baptist Church Dec 9 lucyG 1
chris meade (Jan '12) Dec 8 Caney Ridge 5

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance