john

Norton, VA

#21 Mar 2, 2013
sheep wrote:
Reminds me of the statement, "I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can diet."
No you cant diet you love food to much and you weigh around 400lb and ugly aint the word for you,you so ugly that you would stop a train dead in its tracks,
john

Norton, VA

#22 Mar 2, 2013
you are not perfect idiot wrote:
I am sure there is nothing perfect about you. You aren't supermodel or a superstar. You are a just a dumbass.
go and take a good look in a mirrow and you will see your self.
Really

Wise, VA

#23 Mar 2, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text> you are both,fatton pig
Again there is that word..... What the hell does "fatton" mean? & what is a "mirrow"? Your just making yourself look more illiterate. Go smoke some more crack or potpourri or snort another pill whatever keeps you going.
nunya

Fountain Inn, SC

#24 Mar 3, 2013
judy wrote:
<quoted text>All i can say dont haul those fat ass people around are you will break your car down and tear your seats out,I know i had a friend she broke my seat had to get another car also it take 3 time the gas to haul those fat ass people around,I know some people cant help being fat and there other to lazy to diet and dont care if they break your car down,You fat people get off of your lazy ass and do something about your life and get a job and stop munching off the tax payers,
You're right some people are fat because they're lazy. But ponder this...what's so wrong with you or what's missing from your life that you feel the need to get on here and try to make some big issue about it. Are you that miserable that you have to try to make other people feel bad to make yourself feel good? Maybe you should spend more time worried about yourself than about people who you obviously feel you are superior to. Did a fat woman take your husband or something? Or are you just so pathetic that you have nothing better to do with your life than get on topix and try to make people feel bad about themselves? I would rather have a friend who weighed 400 lbs and was happy with herself than be around a miserable person like you...even if she did break down my car seat. I'm sure that you're no supermodel yourself. I'm not overweight at all but I'm sure you would find something wrong with me as well cause despite the fact that I'm actually on the small side something about my appearance would threaten your evidently nearly non existent self esteem. I will make sure to say a prayer for you that you may find some inner peace. No one who is happy with who they are just goes on rants against random people. Know why? Cause they don't need to.
curious

United States

#25 Mar 4, 2013
Nunya you are still married and. Committing adultery so you are good one to pray for someone and you out screwing! LOL! You went crazy over first man you met but it wouldn't last! He will not stay with you so don't cast the first stone! A man pays you attention and you go craZy over him but you will end up hurt! I know becaise I am with the same man and I am also sleeping with him and will continue to! Watch and see
Really

Wise, VA

#26 Mar 4, 2013
You make no sense & nothing u stated is relevant to the topic.
Classmate

Elliston, VA

#27 Mar 4, 2013
She lost all this weight and drug free... so why not sow some wild oats.. u go girl!
nunya

Roanoke, VA

#28 Mar 5, 2013
curious wrote:
Nunya you are still married and. Committing adultery so you are good one to pray for someone and you out screwing! LOL! You went crazy over first man you met but it wouldn't last! He will not stay with you so don't cast the first stone! A man pays you attention and you go craZy over him but you will end up hurt! I know becaise I am with the same man and I am also sleeping with him and will continue to! Watch and see
I have no clue what you're talkn about. I'm very happily married and I'm not cheating on him. I don't know who you think I am but I assure you I didn't go crazy over any1 and suddenly loose my morals. I stay home raise my kids and work on my recovery program. And I will remember you in my prayers cause seems you need some.
nunya

Roanoke, VA

#29 Mar 5, 2013
And classmate I didn't loose any weight. I weighed 102 lbs in my active addiction and I now weigh between 125 and 130 depending on what time of the month it is. Honestly y'all have me confused with some1 else.
Classmate 2

Elliston, VA

#30 Mar 6, 2013
Are you kidding...I love doing a fat high chic..those type of women are the best to have sex with....they will do anything and everything when they are high. It is awesome..so please...stay high and keep eating burgers! Now the stink part....cannot handle that!
nunya

Moncure, NC

#31 Mar 6, 2013
Classmate 2...is getiing someone high the only way you can have sex? It's sad you would tell someone to keep getting high and keep eating cheeseburgers just so you can get a cheap thrill and then turn around and say they stink. Which is it? Wonderful sex or stinky and nasty. You're truly pitiful and disgusting.
yoda

Salem, VA

#32 Mar 6, 2013
judy wrote:
who the fattest person in coeburn and stink
@JUDY..You must be someone who has nothing better to do with your time..you work? probably not...just another ignorant person who is miserable with herself/himself.
judy

Norton, VA

#33 Mar 6, 2013
judy wrote:
who the fattest person in coeburn and stink
I went to walmart last night you couldnt walk in there for fat ass people riding those buggies to sorry to walk and parking in the iles and talking to other fat ass you couldnt get by for them,Look like walmart do something about that,I heard fat people will being paying fat taxes soon,I sure hope so,those fat ass will lose weight then.
nunya

Moncure, NC

#34 Mar 6, 2013
judy wrote:
<quoted text>I went to walmart last night you couldnt walk in there for fat ass people riding those buggies to sorry to walk and parking in the iles and talking to other fat ass you couldnt get by for them,Look like walmart do something about that,I heard fat people will being paying fat taxes soon,I sure hope so,those fat ass will lose weight then.
Who would determine the weight limit for this so called "fat" tax. And on the flip side would you want to see a tax imposed on folks who have eating disorders cause they certainly cost a lot in tax payer money for health care and how about people who aren't classified as obese but still have high cholesterol and other risk factors for heart attacks and strokes. My point being where does it end. I'm not overweight but I do have some health issues and don't exercise or eat the way I probably should. Should I have to pay some sort of unhealthy habit tax? As for the wal mart issue I've been held up by just as many skinny people who want to have a family reunion in the aisle I happen to need to shop in. You without a doubt have to be one of the most miserable people on this earth and I truly pity you. It has to be a huge burden to carry sooo much hatred and anger around.
dot

Wise, VA

#35 Mar 6, 2013
you are not perfect idiot wrote:
I am sure there is nothing perfect about you. You aren't supermodel or a superstar. You are a just a dumbass.
I might be not a supermodel,I rather be ugly as hell but i tell you one thing im not fat and out there breaking people dam cars down and going to walmart and riding those buggies because im to lazy to walk in walmart,You all are like hogs,At least you can do something about 500lb pigs and walk.
nunya

United States

#36 Mar 6, 2013
I just don't understand the need to bash people randomly and anonymously over weight or anything else. I would much rather encourage an overweight person to lose weight than bash that person just to make myself feel somehow superior to them. It's really sad to see such random hatred for people you don't even know. Hate is a waste of time and energy that robs you of your happiness whether you have the sense to realize it or not. Y'all are probably at more risk for health problems from getting yourselves all worked up and stressed out over random fat people. Why not live and let live? I can't help but wonder what happened that gave each of you such issues with people who you don't even know.
tina

Norton, VA

#37 Mar 6, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right some people are fat because they're lazy. But ponder this...what's so wrong with you or what's missing from your life that you feel the need to get on here and try to make some big issue about it. Are you that miserable that you have to try to make other people feel bad to make yourself feel good? Maybe you should spend more time worried about yourself than about people who you obviously feel you are superior to. Did a fat woman take your husband or something? Or are you just so pathetic that you have nothing better to do with your life than get on topix and try to make people feel bad about themselves? I would rather have a friend who weighed 400 lbs and was happy with herself than be around a miserable person like you...even if she did break down my car seat. I'm sure that you're no supermodel yourself. I'm not overweight at all but I'm sure you would find something wrong with me as well cause despite the fact that I'm actually on the small side something about my appearance would threaten your evidently nearly non existent self esteem. I will make sure to say a prayer for you that you may find some inner peace. No one who is happy with who they are just goes on rants against random people. Know why? Cause they don't need to.
LOL she got you told,fat ass
nunya

Roanoke, VA

#38 Mar 7, 2013
tina wrote:
<quoted text>LOL she got you told,fat ass
Huh?
WoW

Elliston, VA

#39 Mar 7, 2013
I wanna have sex with NUNYA...she seems to know everything and I agree...high chics make the best lovers
tina

Norton, VA

#40 Mar 7, 2013
curious wrote:
you are so right,Nunya you dont have no right to talk about any one i sure wouldnt want you to pray for me out doing what you do,Fat ass people should have a choice to lose weight are lose their food stamps and hospital care,Its takes people like working to keep your fat ass going to the DR and feeding your fat asses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People running out on lightbill 23 min Grapevine 1
Lays hookers 26 min Shannon 1
Pretty little blonde in orange eclipse 55 min Bill 6
Galaxy Vapor 3 hr Jarod 1
warlords (Feb '13) 10 hr Sam 49
Roy Baldwin and his girlfriend Laura Salyer (Apr '11) Wed wbalthis 62
News From the archives: Pickin' it old school with R... Wed Mark mark 1

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance