big daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Ashley its guy u talked to up at telened my wife worked with u I just wanted to hook up hang out with you is all

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

Ashley needs a new guy! Her man has cheated on her and it was even with a friend. I feel for you Ashley!
crazy ass

La Vergne, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

Judged:

big daddy wrote:
I think she is so hot call me babydoll anytime u want
ashley hall pennington? she need to put down the snacks she went from a skinny needle head to a fat gold digger
yes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

That's her. lol
your mom

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

She must have had lunch with Mrs.Pennington,cause she's full of shit.
The Ashley Pennington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Yea, wasn't going to get on here and even reply to this stupid shit but I couldn't resist. lol. Do we not have anything better to do with your time than sit on a computer all day and talk about people??? Seriously? Anyways, I could care less what you say about me - I think it's great that all people have to do is sit on here and talk about me.=) So I'm not going to even waste my breath arguing that I was like skin and bones when that was posted on march 25th. yea, i have gained weight and i'm happy - much healthier now. And whoever gets on here and acts like me - don't ever answer for me. okay people - lets find something to do with our time instead of talking about people and saying things that you don't really have a clue whether is true or not, its only what you've "heard" and we all know that everything we hear in this town is usually not true or half way true. My philosophy is never judge a life you can't change. There is only one judge for us and we all know who that is, God. And that is none of us. Get a life.
bahaha

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

No one had posted on this in months and it was all but forgotten at the bottom of the barrel, but you were dumb enough to comment on it, so now it's back at the top.

I know for a fact your man was cheating on you, but to each their own. If you're happy, then good for you!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Aint she been scrogging joe joe collins....he can do better than that pill headed long legged ho...NASTY BITCH
Kimber

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

Hey Ashley!! Umm don't u think it's kinda pathetic of u Staying at The Three Way once a month with that Old Man UNTIL HIS DRUGS ARE GONE and then u go back home to Trevor???? And U Know It's FACT not Just A Rumor!!!!! NASTY ASS NEEDLE BITCH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coeburn Discussions

Search the Coeburn Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 8 hr James 2,541
aaron collins 9 hr lmao 11
Elsie Collins Fri Elsie Collins 2
Brandon Grimes Fri i dont talk with trash 7
Little Lady who drives a red cobalt Jul 10 BigDaddy 10
Lost dog Jul 10 Steve 2
Daniel w farmer Jul 10 Curious kentucky 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coeburn Jobs

•••