Comments
1 - 20 of 121 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Gloria

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2012
You damn right they are the finest. I just had to watch my son run into danger towards a fire because some guys truck blew up at Marty's shopping center. Chris (turtle) NEVER hesitated for one second to run and help. You people have no clue what CPD does to protect your sorry a**es so you can smoke dope, get drunk, and OD on drugs while living on welfare. Chief, Randy, and Angel should have gotten commendations for doing their job.
Gloria

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2012
So you people just go ahead and smoke your dope, get drunk, and OD because no matter what kind of parties you have and what kind of s**t you talk... I can guarentee my son and the other officers will still be there to pick your a** up off the ground, dust you off, get you help, or even CPR if you need it because that is what they do. If they get hateful you probably deserved it. Flip your vehicle on it's top with your baby in your lap instead of a car seat in Coeburn and see if one or more of them don't show up to help.
Sonya

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2012
I agree... Turtle is a good cop, and so is Cossie. I don't know about Angel, but I do know that the rest of them are womanizers and use their badge to do it. There's no doubt in my mind they would help in a bad situation like that, but not because they care about anybody, because they want the glory story to help them pick up a piece of a**. Sorry, but I've seen it too many times!
vrgin-ia

Tannersville, VA

#4 Aug 4, 2012
would say the same thing if it were my son too..
Gloria

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Sonya wrote:
I agree... Turtle is a good cop, and so is Cossie. I don't know about Angel, but I do know that the rest of them are womanizers and use their badge to do it. There's no doubt in my mind they would help in a bad situation like that, but not because they care about anybody, because they want the glory story to help them pick up a piece of a**. Sorry, but I've seen it too many times!
This may be true idk but womanizing is not why Chief and Randy got fired.
Angel

Coeburn, VA

#6 Aug 4, 2012
I love Turtle to death. He's always been fair to me except he had to be a little mean one night. Lol. But he was just doing his job. I can't say the same for the rest of them. Why did they get fired and did anything happen to Angel?
Gloria

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2012
And thank you Sonya. Chris does love his job. And as far as Angel she would be the first to tell you that she is a b***h LOL! But I guess being a female cop sometimes you have to be tough.

And vrgin-ia I am not saying that just because he is my son sweetie. I saw Bobby (CPD) and fire & rescue respond after Chris called them in under a minute. I was very proud of all of them and feared for them as well. They had things exploding in thier face including a gas can that shot flames 5 feet above the cab and shattered the windows when it blew up. And all remained calm and got the job. done
Gloria

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2012
Angel wrote:
I love Turtle to death. He's always been fair to me except he had to be a little mean one night. Lol. But he was just doing his job. I can't say the same for the rest of them. Why did they get fired and did anything happen to Angel?
It was a closed session and no one is talking. Angel resigned.
Gloria

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2012
Angel, I hope he was able to help you though. He doesn't like to see bad things happpen to good people.
chris

Christiansburg, VA

#10 Aug 4, 2012
well i heard it was over the chief's girlfriend,wonder how his wife feels about that,must be terrible to know your husband got fired over another woman.know the good people of coeburn will find out what kind of people have been running our town.good job mr.mayor and town council!you are doing a great job!now we are seeing progress in our little town!
Angel

Coeburn, VA

#11 Aug 4, 2012
Gloria, he did help me. He always has. He's not one of these cops that wants to throw everyone in jail. When we were teens and he would catch us out drinking (not driving) he would put us in the back of the car and take us home to our parents. But he would lecture us the whole way. Now to me that's what a cop is supposed to do. He understood that we were young and just doing what teens do. But he made sure we knew the consequences of our actions. Being a cop isn't always about how many collars you have under your belt, its about helping people too.

So keep up the good work Turtle. We need more officers like you. And also Gloria, you raised him well. Thank you for that.
Gloria

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2012
chris wrote:
well i heard it was over the chief's girlfriend,wonder how his wife feels about that,must be terrible to know your husband got fired over another woman.know the good people of coeburn will find out what kind of people have been running our town.good job mr.mayor and town council!you are doing a great job!now we are seeing progress in our little town!
LOL! I am sure if Chief had a girlfriend Randy and Angel wouldn't have lost their jobs over it. Even if he does that would be between him and his wife. Not to mention the fact that CPD doesn't run this town the town council and mayor do.
Gloria

United States

#13 Aug 4, 2012
Angel wrote:
Gloria, he did help me. He always has. He's not one of these cops that wants to throw everyone in jail. When we were teens and he would catch us out drinking (not driving) he would put us in the back of the car and take us home to our parents. But he would lecture us the whole way. Now to me that's what a cop is supposed to do. He understood that we were young and just doing what teens do. But he made sure we knew the consequences of our actions. Being a cop isn't always about how many collars you have under your belt, its about helping people too.
So keep up the good work Turtle. We need more officers like you. And also Gloria, you raised him well. Thank you for that.
Thank you, nuttin but love for ya girl! Keep your nose clean and stay outta trouble!:)
harsh

Christiansburg, VA

#14 Aug 4, 2012
Gloria wrote:
So you people just go ahead and smoke your dope, get drunk, and OD because no matter what kind of parties you have and what kind of s**t you talk... I can guarentee my son and the other officers will still be there to pick your a** up off the ground, dust you off, get you help, or even CPR if you need it because that is what they do. If they get hateful you probably deserved it. Flip your vehicle on it's top with your baby in your lap instead of a car seat in Coeburn and see if one or more of them don't show up to help.
that is a little harsh to say that you hope someone flips there car with there baby in it when they baby has done nothing wrong
friend

Roanoke, VA

#15 Aug 4, 2012
I went to school with trutle and rode the bus as well.. he looks after us till because hes a good cop. So is potter i think them 2 i think are the best but turtle will.do.anything to help you. Most cops wont...
Gloria

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2012
harsh wrote:
<quoted text>that is a little harsh to say that you hope someone flips there car with there baby in it when they baby has done nothing wrong
Sweetie I didn't say I hope it happens. I was just using it as an example. I would pray no one would be foolish enough to have a child in their lap while driving. Sorry if you misunderstood my comment.
nice guy

United States

#17 Aug 4, 2012
Turtle's mom is one fine looking woman
Gloria

United States

#18 Aug 4, 2012
nice guy wrote:
Turtle's mom is one fine looking woman
Thanks sweetie but don't let Chris hear you say that. LOL!
Mee

Roanoke, VA

#19 Aug 5, 2012
Turtle and cossie are both awesome! I hope one of them will be chief
HAHA

Montvale, VA

#20 Aug 5, 2012
Cossie like to harass people and write bogus tickets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie 4 hr George 9
Curious 21 hr hmm 2
harrold moore (Oct '13) Sun Truth 13
Review: Terry's Studio Of Photography Sun Geiger 1
Who is Deneka Mullins dating? (Oct '13) Aug 30 Anonymous 14
fake pot Aug 29 please do 6
Payless market Aug 29 eve 14
•••
•••

Coeburn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coeburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Coeburn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coeburn
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••