pauline

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 May 13, 2012
The Holy Bible meant for our Protection,Correction and Derection.Reading your bible keeps you from sin and Sin keeps you from reading your Bible.
Just Saying

Roanoke, VA

#2 May 13, 2012
pauline wrote:
The Holy Bible meant for our Protection,Correction and Derection.Reading your bible keeps you from sin and Sin keeps you from reading your Bible.
That is so True!!!
I wish the people here,on topix;Would take the time and post at least "ONE" BIBLE VERSE-A DAY"
Maybe,if they spent just a few minutes a day,looking up a verse and posting it; It would help them,and maybe help someone else, that is in need of encouragement in their life.
pauline

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 May 14, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so True!!!
I wish the people here,on topix;Would take the time and post at least "ONE" BIBLE VERSE-A DAY"
Maybe,if they spent just a few minutes a day,looking up a verse and posting it; It would help them,and maybe help someone else, that is in need of encouragement in their life.
Amen, instead of talking about people encourage them.God is love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
manda collins 1 hr Mullims 11
Around here 8 hr Stuck here 1
Don't believe in friends forever. (Apr '15) 10 hr Crazy mountain man 71
Roger Salyers the 3rd aka Bub 18 hr betty davis eyes 3
the biggest narcs of coeburn (Dec '10) 22 hr Trucker 120
drugs (Aug '15) Mon Belt loop 10
federal court for druggies of coeburn Mon truth 70

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance