letter to the pill hos

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wives

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2013
This is to all the pill hos that has destroy marriages for the fun of it and what they can get. Yes, you aren't the only one to blame..the weak ass, cheating husband is too. But what you are blame for is the delibrate tormenting to the wife. Calling her and bragging about it. Making sure she hears about it...what ever you can do to hurt her. It is all fun and games to you. You usually go after men old enough to be your father and use them for money,pills or whatever you can get. You most often are using more than one at the same time. Then you will move on to another and destroy my lives with no guilt. No guilt cause no heart. May someday your life be destroy like the ones you have destroyed. It won't be so funny then. One thing you don't know...he will never be with you...you are just an easy lay..that he will be ashamed to be in public with..that don't mean your druggie friends, they are in the same low class as you. If you think he will support youlike a queen better think again. He may spend a little bit of money on you and promise you whatever..guess that is your payment. Lust isn't love and you aren't worth it. You know who you are and so does everyone else. Your name is link to skanky and a few other choice words. May karma get you soon.
wow

Lebanon, VA

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Janet Nixon aka Janet Sluss most be at it again trash like her never learn
wives

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2013
wow wrote:
Janet Nixon aka Janet Sluss most be at it again trash like her never learn
don't know anything about this one. The one mainly goes after middle age men that are going thru the change of life. You know the ones that try to prove to themselves they still have it but have to take pills to use it. She goes with men that are married that could be her dad or granddad. But she will do any one for a pill. I am sure a lot of people know who she is.
la la la

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2013
wives wrote:
<quoted text>don't know anything about this one. The one mainly goes after middle age men that are going thru the change of life. You know the ones that try to prove to themselves they still have it but have to take pills to use it. She goes with men that are married that could be her dad or granddad. But she will do any one for a pill. I am sure a lot of people know who she is.
This could describe a whole slew of women...

More specifics and I could add a couple or more to the list, for certain...
nunya

Roanoke, VA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Its sooo sad that these young women are caught in the grips of a disease that makes them willing to devalue and degrade themselves in so many ways. I make no excuse for their behavior but they do have a disease and believe me when you're in the grips of addiction you really aren't worried about anyone or anything but yourself and how you will survive to get your next fix. I was fortunate that I never had to stoop that low because I had money (some of which I stole) to support my habit. But listen these men pray on these young women and they are the real problem. They don't have to do this to survive and in the addicts mind they will literally die if they don't get whatever their drug of choice is. Hold these men accountable and pray that these women get some help. I am a recovering addict and there is a way out of the endless cycle of addiction and I'm living breathing proof of that. Just for the record I feel that anyone man or woman who steps out if their marriage is the one to blame not the "other" party. Seriously the 1 who is married is the 1 who is breaking their vows. The person their cheating with isn't the one who promised to love, honor, or cherish and its been my experience that the "other" man or woman usually has their own personal hell to experience.
nunya

Roanoke, VA

#6 Feb 28, 2013
And for the record...the telling the wife stuff kinda does you a favor. There is no reason to be hurtful but wouldn't you rather know before you catch a disease.
Chris

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Sometimes it has nothing to do with drug addiction.There are certain women here that also prey on married men. They have no common decency or morals and seem to thrive on destroying families. No thought is given to the children that are damaged in the process. Yes, cheaters are responsible for what they do,but its disgusting to know that there are people who just watch and wait for the opportunity to drive a wedge between spouse's. This is usually done by lazy, greedy people who would rather steal what someone else has than to work for it themselves.A family member has a child with a woman like this, and it makes me sick to see the depths that she willing to go to for money and her own satisfaction. So frustrating to see!
wives

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Chris wrote:
Sometimes it has nothing to do with drug addiction.There are certain women here that also prey on married men. They have no common decency or morals and seem to thrive on destroying families. No thought is given to the children that are damaged in the process. Yes, cheaters are responsible for what they do,but its disgusting to know that there are people who just watch and wait for the opportunity to drive a wedge between spouse's. This is usually done by lazy, greedy people who would rather steal what someone else has than to work for it themselves.A family member has a child with a woman like this, and it makes me sick to see the depths that she willing to go to for money and her own satisfaction. So frustrating to see!
I agree with you its not the drug addiction. This ho was already doing this in her teens. It is mostly middle age men.....men well in their 60s. She don't care. As for telling the wife, that isn't her way...she likes to get out and brag and make sure the wife hears it. There are some that will call the wife. All they want to do is hurt the wife...its a high for them without drugs. Yes, they do prey on married men for the purpose of money and some cases pills or both. They have no morals or values as you said. I know this one has been with five married men for sure and no doubt more. The men are stupid...they are being used, they think just cause they r young they are some kind of stud. Little do they know the ho gets out and tell how they r no good, make fun of them and do every man they can while going with them. I have no respect for these men. They took a vow and discard it for trash. Lie to their wives hoping to keep them. Should of thought of what you had to lose when you started messing with hos. Sounds like your family member may be married to this ho.
U R Right

Roanoke, VA

#9 Feb 28, 2013
I know a few of them too, they use any man they can, and they are old enough to be their dad! Then when the men get tired of them, they find another one just like them!!!
nunya

Roanoke, VA

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Funny how the conversation changed from pill hos to hos in general when I pointed out that the hos aren't the 1s married. Say whatever you want but a man that cheats is probably not the greatest father anyway so the kids may be better off and the wives definitely are. If a man doesn't want to be married or faithful in my experience everyone around them is miserable so why not lick your wounds and move on. Trust me my parents both cheated and ended up staying in a miserable loveless marriage for my sake and as an adult who is married with kids of my own I wish they had both admitted they were unhappy and moved on. I think its better for children to grown up in a broken home than have parents who are constantly miserable. And I stand by what I said the person whose married is responsible for honoring their vows not the person they're cheating with. My 1st hubby cheated and I think the other woman did me a favor. He was scum anyway and she just showed me exactly what kind of scum he was way before I was ready to realize it. Don't get me wrong...it hurt like hell. But in the end I got the best of him in our son and I'm glad someone else has the rest of him.
How funny

Christiansburg, VA

#11 Feb 28, 2013
nunya wrote:
Funny how the conversation changed from pill hos to hos in general when I pointed out that the hos aren't the 1s married. Say whatever you want but a man that cheats is probably not the greatest father anyway so the kids may be better off and the wives definitely are. If a man doesn't want to be married or faithful in my experience everyone around them is miserable so why not lick your wounds and move on. Trust me my parents both cheated and ended up staying in a miserable loveless marriage for my sake and as an adult who is married with kids of my own I wish they had both admitted they were unhappy and moved on. I think its better for children to grown up in a broken home than have parents who are constantly miserable. And I stand by what I said the person whose married is responsible for honoring their vows not the person they're cheating with. My 1st hubby cheated and I think the other woman did me a favor. He was scum anyway and she just showed me exactly what kind of scum he was way before I was ready to realize it. Don't get me wrong...it hurt like hell. But in the end I got the best of him in our son and I'm glad someone else has the rest of him.
I have a better idea, how about the ho's (pill head or otherwise) learn that if a man is married he is off limits! You can't blame addiction for a woman laying in her back!! I'm a recovering addict an I never slept with a married man! I know MANY recovering & even active addicts that doesn't stoop to that level. Yes I agree it's the man's fault but my goodness when women throw themselves (half naked)at a man what do you expect? It's easy for YOU to say a broken home is better since you yourself said you didn't grow up in one... Sounds to me like your trying to "condone" some choices you made in YOUR addiction?!

I have never heard of so many affairs and huzzy's in my life as there are now days! People have no respect, for themselves or anyone else!!!
nunya

Sumter, SC

#12 Mar 1, 2013
How funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better idea, how about the ho's (pill head or otherwise) learn that if a man is married he is off limits! You can't blame addiction for a woman laying in her back!! I'm a recovering addict an I never slept with a married man! I know MANY recovering & even active addicts that doesn't stoop to that level. Yes I agree it's the man's fault but my goodness when women throw themselves (half naked)at a man what do you expect? It's easy for YOU to say a broken home is better since you yourself said you didn't grow up in one... Sounds to me like your trying to "condone" some choices you made in YOUR addiction?!
I have never heard of so many affairs and huzzy's in my life as there are now days! People have no respect, for themselves or anyone else!!!
If you had taken the time to read my earlier post you would have seen that I too was fortunate enough that I never had to "stoop" to that level either because I was fortunate enough to have the cash to keep my habit going. I'm not justifying anything I did in my addiction because I have no need to. I'm in recovery and I'm working my ass off to make ammends for the things I did in my active addiction. I don't condone cheating but my point is and I stand by it these "hos" aren't responsible for the actions of married men. I can say this for sure. My 1st husband cheated and yes I was mad as hell at him and the woman both when I found out but she truly did me a favor. He was a piece of crap and I got the only good that was in him when I had our son who I now raise without the help of his biological dad. I stand by everything I've said. The married man or woman is the 1 who makes a commitment and they're the one who is responsible to live up to it. You asked what I expect if someone rubs it all over a man and frankly I expect better behavior than an animal in heat and the issue that started this was pill hos. If a man goes for that he's not worth having and won't be faithful. Even if we put chastity belts on all the hos a cheater will find someone to cheat with. I say let them have each other and move on. I did and my life now is better than it ever would have been with a cheating piece of trash for a husband.
nunya

Sumter, SC

#13 Mar 1, 2013
And for the record those of us who have had long struggles with addictions and some time in recovery realize that addiction is cunning and deadly. It can take you places you never thought you'd go. So anytime I say I didn't do something in my addiction I always add yet cause I'm not dumb or self righteous enough to think I can control a disease whose only objective is to kill me. I judge no one...even pill hos. Any addict is 1 stupid decision away from whatever they think they're too good too do. Including me and you.
nunya

Sumter, SC

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Also my home was very broken my parents just both happened to live in it very miserably.
God bless you and I wish you continued success in your recovery.
OueenB

Bellevue, WA

#15 Mar 11, 2013
A ho is a ho. No matter if it is drugs, money, or anything else. they are still a ho! ans the old men that fall for them thinks it makes them look and feel young. to me they are ho's too! do they not realize that people are laughing at their old asses? lol Not a decent woman would have them! When they get old and need someone let them call the ho's to take care of them! Yeah, like that will ever happen, lol unless the old geezer has more pills for them. I hope the ho's and the old geezers get what they deserve!
Sue

Norton, VA

#16 Mar 11, 2013
OueenB wrote:
A ho is a ho. No matter if it is drugs, money, or anything else. they are still a ho! ans the old men that fall for them thinks it makes them look and feel young. to me they are ho's too! do they not realize that people are laughing at their old asses? lol Not a decent woman would have them! When they get old and need someone let them call the ho's to take care of them! Yeah, like that will ever happen, lol unless the old geezer has more pills for them. I hope the ho's and the old geezers get what they deserve!
I totally agree!
agree

United States

#17 Mar 11, 2013
OueenB wrote:
A ho is a ho. No matter if it is drugs, money, or anything else. they are still a ho! ans the old men that fall for them thinks it makes them look and feel young. to me they are ho's too! do they not realize that people are laughing at their old asses? lol Not a decent woman would have them! When they get old and need someone let them call the ho's to take care of them! Yeah, like that will ever happen, lol unless the old geezer has more pills for them. I
hope the ho's and the old geezers get what they deserve!
QueenB..you are so right. They don't care or have any decency about themselves. As for the old geezers, they think they look like a stud getting a young one. Not realizing theyare nothing more that an old man chasing after his young days and looking like an old fool. They don't even care about the wives they hurt or a disease they could give them. There is a certain ho that preys on old married men, goes with several at a time..for pills, money or just whatever she can get. I can't wait for karma to get her. Then maybe she will know the pain she help cause the wives. As for the old geezers, hope the same to them only double.
rebel

Bellevue, WA

#18 Apr 7, 2013
this pill hoe sounds like helen (dean) duty
worried

Roanoke, VA

#19 May 28, 2013
just how many old married men are there messing with these pill hos? I'm sure these wives would like to know if their husband messing around so they can get themselves tested for HIV, herpes, hepatitis, and other sexually transmitted diseases. It's a shame that these young women degrade themselves for a pill to get wasted and these men taking a chance catching something and worse yet the wife (innocent victim) at risk for these diseases with some being deadly and she don't even know she is at risk. Someone should let the wives know, they have that right even if they are told by an anonymous way.
Whatever

Lexington, NC

#21 May 29, 2013
How funny wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if a woman is "half naked", even if she throws herself at a man, he should bear no responsibility for his obvious lack of self control? That's like saying a woman was asking for it because of the way she's dressed. We are all given free will and if a person can stand in front of God and promise to love, honor, cherish, and let NO ONE put asunder,(which means to break apart or separate) then that makes the married one more culpable. I'm not saying the person who they are cheating with shouldn't be held accountable, but put the majority of the blame where it lies.
I had a friend many years ago who was seeing a married man and for two years all he did was whine around about how miserable he was and tell her they didn't sleep together, he slept on the couch, he didn't love her and the only reason he stayed was because of their son, etc. after she became pregnant with their second son, my friend realized just what a liar he was and she said she wouldn't be responsible for ruining two children's lives, and she stopped seeing him. She later learned he was also seeing several women where he worked at along with some women patrons who frequented his place of employment. His wife found about about several of these affairs, but 20+ years later, she's still with him. So, who is MOST responsible in that type of situation? A serial cheater or the women he lays the sob stories on?
It isn't that there's so many more sleazy people with no respect or morals now-a-days, it's just we have access to more knowledge of these things via the Internet as opposed to just neighborly gossip now.
By the way, my friend was a 16 year old with family troubles and very low self-esteem and he was 10 years older than she. He should have had his a$$ put in jail anyway, but that's a whole other topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are so many moving out of area? 16 hr RJ Smith 10
wat do you think about mitcheell mccowan and hi... (Oct '10) 20 hr nicole87 8
does anyone know Billy jean Morgan Thu nicole87 1
Stolen Golf Cars (Mar '14) Thu Doug Kilgore 3
Sunshine Thu Repeatly 2
Michael (Mike) McConnell (Apr '12) Thu corys wife 6
Ceiling repair Thu Osborne farm 1
Coeburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web