curious

Natural Bridge, VA

#1 Mar 14, 2011
does anyone know him or anything about him
152 class

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 16, 2011
i went it school with him. he is a good guy from what i remember. a real stand up guy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

La Vergne, TN

#3 Mar 16, 2011
lol thats a joke
rebel

Roanoke, VA

#4 Mar 19, 2011
is it the son or the dad? i went to school with the son and he is a good guy. was a good wrestler in school.
curious

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Apr 20, 2012
The young Sid is a good guy, However if you are talking about the old man Sid Flanary he is the biggest drug head ever. If you see him driving ya better get off the road because he is always drinkin and sniffin his nose with the white stuff..don't know why he aint in jail..
Music Man

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2012
He related to those Flanaries over in Hi Hat ?
curious too

Radford, VA

#7 May 4, 2012
curious wrote:
The young Sid is a good guy, However if you are talking about the old man Sid Flanary he is the biggest drug head ever. If you see him driving ya better get off the road because he is always drinkin and sniffin his nose with the white stuff..don't know why he aint in jail..
what else do you know about the old man? you must know him good if you know all of this. i do know him. he cheats on his wife too. he dont stay around much here he gors to the lake somewhere in tn. his kids didnt follow after him they turn out good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Rose ( nay nay ) anyone know who the bab... 4 hr The one 6
Johnson bunch 4 hr Oh well 1
Jeff Rolen 10 hr Curious 12
Which place sucks to work for more logisticare ... (Jun '11) 19 hr Tacos4Burritos 16
fallon meade ! (Dec '10) Dec 10 Hmmm 13
Guy from Kentucky who use to run around in Coeb... Dec 10 Just wandering 1
Friendship Baptist Church Dec 9 lucyG 1

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeburn Mortgages