fed up

New Bern, NC

#1 Feb 20, 2013
So me and my husband had an argument and he stayed at his brothers house overnight. No big deal! So when I picked my husband up his brother apparently wasn't happy with that. He told my husband that he thought that we shouldn't be together. Then he told him not to come back anymore. So he's pretty much trying to get my husband to choose between me and him. Which is pretty childish and selfish if you ask me. Is anybody else dealing with such a crazy in law. Everyone argues from time to time. I do not cheat I'm not abusive and I do not use drugs. I would expect a 28 year old man Or should I say boy to not be so petty and what his brother to be happy.
okok

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2013
with you there honey i have a mother in law of 1 year and she id doing everything she can to stir shit. he is 50 and she dump him on her parnets when he was 3 months old and just came back inti his life bout 5 years ago and now says he is pulling away from her and she wasts to be a mommy nowwell you what i think,,,people should worry about their own home and take care of their business as long as you are a good wife the family should keep their nose out of it.no drugs and no abuse they should be damn happy in this area thats not something you find to much of. tell he it yas home or its the families home and you are not willing to share your buisness with everydamn one. he has to be behind you or it will never work!!!
Lewis

Edinburgh, UK

#3 Apr 7, 2013
10 years I've put up with inlaws brother inlaw moved house I asked where he was living he said being nosey aren't you. Mother in law barely speaks to me SIL turns her back on me. All this because I asked MIL advise as my husband started drinking a lot SHE told him I was slagging him off??? I asked if we could sort out why she said that she told me my head was up my [email protected] she said she has only wanted to see my husband and daughter. For years she sends cards addressed to husband and daughter not putting mine or my sons name in them, what upsets me most is my husband allows this he sends cards back from him and our daughter and he went running to hers after what she said to me. I'm struggling to move on from this husband really can't see how he and his family are so rude. Any advice??
jack

Norton, VA

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Lewis wrote:
10 years I've put up with inlaws brother inlaw moved house I asked where he was living he said being nosey aren't you. Mother in law barely speaks to me SIL turns her back on me. All this because I asked MIL advise as my husband started drinking a lot SHE told him I was slagging him off??? I asked if we could sort out why she said that she told me my head was up my [email protected] she said she has only wanted to see my husband and daughter. For years she sends cards addressed to husband and daughter not putting mine or my sons name in them, what upsets me most is my husband allows this he sends cards back from him and our daughter and he went running to hers after what she said to me. I'm struggling to move on from this husband really can't see how he and his family are so rude. Any advice??
I can say one thing about my mother in law,She is the sweetest person any one can meet,She always there when we need her and do anything for you,She just like my mother and i love her dearly.
how sweet

Norton, VA

#5 Apr 13, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text> I can say one thing about my mother in law,She is the sweetest person any one can meet,She always there when we need her and do anything for you,She just like my mother and i love her dearly.
How sweet Jack,I love my mother in law also,I have a good one. A good mother in law is hard to come by.she all alway been there for me and my family.I thank God for my mother in law.Love you mom.
well

Lake Worth, FL

#6 Apr 13, 2013
I have an awesome mother in law as well. I feel for ppl who don't.
Mark

Norton, VA

#7 Apr 13, 2013
well wrote:
I have an awesome mother in law as well. I feel for ppl who don't.
I did live in coeburn some time back,Got a divorced from my wife,left there,still miss every one,I got to say i had the best mother-in- law that any man could wish for,She was awesome and i love her like she was my mother,Every where my wife and i go we made sure she went with us.She was fun to be around.She never payed out a dime to go with us and i wouldnt let her pay anything,Had all respect for her.All i can say love you mom and miss you all,hope you are doing ok and well,thought of you all many times,Love you guys.love Mark

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 16, 2014
Not in my household that mil is crazy off her meds buts in his life and tries to tell him what to do! She gave him some advice and it backfired and now I'm just wonder if she never every opened her mouth or did the things she did if my family would have been together! I'm sure he misses his children but I can't trust him either she blamed him for doing some letters to a agency also telling me he don't want to be with me and posting pics with him and another lady!
sweetness

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2014
I was married for ten years and would have still been married but my mother-in-law was always trying to tell my husband things like if I buy me something I had to buy him something! She never helped us but his brother she would buy him everything but she always would tell my
Husband what to do she even broke his marriage up because I didnt lick her ass neither did my sister in law my ex husband has remarried but his wife made him move away from her! She has another daughter in law that licks her ass and still does I never did miss her !
truth

Lebanon, VA

#10 Mar 17, 2014
OMG I had/have a heinous MIL! The first year we were married she bought me a set of scales and a huge cookbook for Christmas. But I loved my husband and for several years I put up with her snide comments and jabs. Until we had children. Then I continued to let her try to control everything but laid down the law over my children and if she didn't like it she could just do without seeing them,naturally that also meant her son because he always chose them over her. It wasn't easy I prayed for years for forgiveness because I HATED HER! But after twenty five years of marraige we have a somewhat better relationship. I often say one of the main reasons my husband married me was because I COULD BE a bigger bitch than his mother. The difference being I only pull my bitch out when I need to win.
Daughter-in-law

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2014
My MIL has absolutely caused my husband and I nothing but heartache. When he and I married I had a child and she has literally went out of her way to make sure my child was NEVER treated fairly. I have always been a good wife but for some reason she always finds a reason to start drama. We can be innocently sitting at home minding our own business and all of a sudden she calls with some ramdom drama fest. My husband jokes saying he can picture her and his sister sitting at the table talking nonsense until they piss themselves off and decide to join everyone else NOT involved. Like drug addicts and cocaine. They feed off it! My mother in law has literally saw her grandson kick my 4 yr old daughter in the face and then slam the door in my face when I said I didn't think it was an accident. BUT he admitted to doing it on purpose! The list goes on and on....
SpaceMonkey24219

Prattville, AL

#12 Apr 17, 2014
sweetness wrote:
I was married for ten years and would have still been married but my mother-in-law was always trying to tell my husband things like if I buy me something I had to buy him something! She never helped us but his brother she would buy him everything but she always would tell my
Husband what to do she even broke his marriage up because I didnt lick her ass neither did my sister in law my ex husband has remarried but his wife made him move away from her! She has another daughter in law that licks her ass and still does I never did miss her !
Wow! that sounds terrible! I can't imagine what that must be like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone needs to do something!!!! 2 hr London 14
Megan Hall 12 hr Becky 13
corey gibson (Sep '12) 14 hr Old buddy 12
Who's Nick Sexton? 22 hr Unknown 7
brad Moore (Apr '16) Sun OVERYOU 33
Sasha and Anthony Isaacs Jan 21 yuck 1
Earl Dennis Jan 21 curious 1

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeburn Mortgages