Arrest was made today..
dwanye castle

Wise, VA

#66 Apr 22, 2013
i am simply trying to explan to blondie why i do the things i do. now you leave me alone citizen i think i hear GOD talking again.
Dead beat

Tucker, GA

#67 Apr 22, 2013
dwanye castle wrote:
i am simply trying to explan to blondie why i do the things i do. now you leave me alone citizen i think i hear GOD talking again.
this has to be Anthony freeman posting as dewayne with as much god that is being used. Fake Christian still seeing ex on the side. U sure know a lot of info, before its realsed, to not be involved
yeppers

Blacksburg, VA

#68 Apr 22, 2013
it may actually be dwayne, remember he is "crazy" & utilizes the insanity plea to get out of trouble. Hummm, maybe he's making his defense right now, cause from what I understand & know of him - the things he's saying are true.
Sweetiebell

Wise, VA

#69 Apr 22, 2013
Wow you guys are morons and obviously have no idea what your talking about if you cant get DWAYNES name right
Blondie

Salem, VA

#70 Apr 22, 2013
Are you kidding wrote:
Well... Let's see, if you know more than I do, you must have taken part in the crime "Blondie"!! I guarantee you that!! You are "clueless" alright, for sure more than you know if you really think Dwayne had no part in this. Well... and where did he get the money to pay these people to commit this horrible crime??? Are you kidding me???!! From his pocket, it's called cash... From his pocket to his hand to theirs. Wake up Blondie. You have to be someone working for him or a relative, no doubt about it!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Don't accuse me of taking part in a crime. You don't know me, I don't do things like that. And as far as Dwayne, I do not work for him, I am not family by blood, but we are good friends. No matter what you or anyone else says, I will not say he is guilty until the courts decide BECAUSE I DON'T THINK HE IS. But you know what? Sometimes the court system is wrong too and innocent people have to pay for crimes that they do not commit and years later the truth comes out and they get out of jail but their name has already been ruined, they can't get a job,etc.because of other peoples' lies. So be careful what you say, it may come back to hit you full in the face. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!
Blondie

Salem, VA

#71 Apr 22, 2013
dwayne castle wrote:
thank you blondie for defending me i guess you remember all the times when we had the gospel singing group how we would go out and sing and then right after talk and laugh about the service we were in while we were smoking pot. yes blondie i am a changed man--i ran a stylist off who had 40% of my business and because of spite i decided to pay her back for leaving by breaking in on her and stealing the tools and products that she used to make her living. GOD told me to do this and i listen to the voices in my head. you are right blondie i am a changed man and if JUSTICE is served in a few short days there will be new chages in my life---maybe GOD is leading me to the PRISON ministry.
You are not Dwayne so you need to stop posting things like this. He is a good man and friend so just leave him alone and let the courts decide.
Blondie

Salem, VA

#72 Apr 22, 2013
Citizen wrote:
I wish who ever is posing as Dewayne on here would stop making these post under him name because everyone knows its not him and its taking away from the seriousness of the crimes he has committed.
If he committed the crimes that they say he is guilty of. But a citizen is supposed to be innicent until proven guilty.
Blondie

Salem, VA

#73 Apr 22, 2013
dwanye castle wrote:
I would be so afraiad to speak of God that way. God is SOMEONE not to be taken lightly. He will save you from your sins but He will not be challenged by anyone.
Blondie

Salem, VA

#74 Apr 22, 2013
Sweetiebell wrote:
Wow you guys are morons and obviously have no idea what your talking about if you cant get DWAYNES name right
Can't spell correctly, that's for sure.
Former Changes customer

Wise, VA

#76 Apr 23, 2013
Disgusted to hear these allegations about Dewayne. Whether he goes to jail or not, I know he wont cut my hair again.
Poohbear

Richmond, VA

#77 Apr 25, 2013
dwayne castle wrote:
well i did something today that made everthing all right. lately there has been a lot of cleansing in my life---the other day i cleansed traci and tosh of their tools and products and more importantly a fair chance to do business in a free world----next i cleansed my mind of guilt and told the police all about ceacea and her boyfriends part in this robbery even though i forgot my part in it----then today i cleansed my heart and soul to JESUS at church so everything is now alright in my life and we can all go back to business as usual.
Dont you just wish it was that easy. I have said many times to you that the reason your salon doesn't do well is because you dont care about the people that come in.People do not feel important in you business. So why go there. You will never learn.
Poohbear

Richmond, VA

#78 Apr 25, 2013
Citizen wrote:
I wish who ever is posing as Dewayne on here would stop making these post under him name because everyone knows its not him and its taking away from the seriousness of the crimes he has committed.
OMG YOU ARE SO NUTS. Sing in a gospel group and then smoke pot. I think you need to get down on your knees and stay there.
Duh

Tucker, GA

#79 Apr 25, 2013
Poohbear wrote:
<quoted text> OMG YOU ARE SO NUTS. Sing in a gospel group and then smoke pot. I think you need to get down on your knees and stay there.
please realize that this is some sick person using Dwayne's name on here It's not really him. He always treats everybody in his salon with respect and always friendly.
yeppers

Blacksburg, VA

#80 Apr 25, 2013
if dwayne treated people with respect then he wouldn't talk about everyone as soon as they left the building...gossip, drama...that's what running with scissors will do for you!
Blondie

United States

#81 Apr 25, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>please realize that this is some sick person using Dwayne's name on here It's not really him. He always treats everybody in his salon with respect and always friendly.
I know Dwayne and I am one of his customers and I know this is NOT Dwayne posting all this stuff. I have always been treated with the upmost courtesy and respect from this fine man. But you know they talked about Jesus too, but look what He did for ALL of us, He came down to this earth to die on an old rugged cross for OUR sins so we could have life everlasting.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82 Apr 25, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>I know Dwayne and I am one of his customers and I know this is NOT Dwayne posting all this stuff. I have always been treated with the upmost courtesy and respect from this fine man. But you know they talked about Jesus too, but look what He did for ALL of us, He came down to this earth to die on an old rugged cross for OUR sins so we could have life everlasting.
Did you seriously just compare Dwayne with Jesus? Wow...
Serious Mistake

Wise, VA

#83 Apr 25, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>I know Dwayne and I am one of his customers and I know this is NOT Dwayne posting all this stuff. I have always been treated with the upmost courtesy and respect from this fine man. But you know they talked about Jesus too, but look what He did for ALL of us, He came down to this earth to die on an old rugged cross for OUR sins so we could have life everlasting.
Listen Blondie, I know you are an idiot. Are you serious, you just compared this thief to Jesus? Please don't do that again for your own sake, because Jesus will come through your computer and send you to HELL!! lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
stupid

Columbia, SC

#84 Apr 26, 2013
This is so sad all this site is for is to cause drama n haters people have nothing better to do like actually get a job seems like people are hating bc dwayne does have money n good things. I say what blondie says people need to be given the benefit of the doubt till they r proven guilty till then give it a rest. And all blondie was referring to was how jesus died for us bc all you people on here bashing about God you will reap what you sow n it will come back to haunt you full force so I wouldn't speak bad of God or make jokes. I find it strange that dwaynes name is the only one brought up what about the other 2 people that were involved why haven't their names been released?? I'm sure if it was one of you all that done something or your kids or grandkids you would give them the benefit n believe them till you were proven wrong. Seriously grow up n find something better to do with your lives
Character

Wise, VA

#86 Apr 26, 2013
Obviously "Blondie" you are an awful judge of character. You really have to be a family member to be on here taking up for him. If that's the case, I understand. If you are not a family member, then you are insane!!
Blondie

Salem, VA

#88 Apr 26, 2013
stupid wrote:
This is so sad all this site is for is to cause drama n haters people have nothing better to do like actually get a job seems like people are hating bc dwayne does have money n good things. I say what blondie says people need to be given the benefit of the doubt till they r proven guilty till then give it a rest. And all blondie was referring to was how jesus died for us bc all you people on here bashing about God you will reap what you sow n it will come back to haunt you full force so I wouldn't speak bad of God or make jokes. I find it strange that dwaynes name is the only one brought up what about the other 2 people that were involved why haven't their names been released?? I'm sure if it was one of you all that done something or your kids or grandkids you would give them the benefit n believe them till you were proven wrong. Seriously grow up n find something better to do with your lives
Thank you stupid for the come back on my post. At least there is one person on here that can see what I was saying. I will agree that whomever is doing all the bashing and putting will reap what they sow. It will hit them with full force in the face and when it does wonder who they will call on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know this? 36 min Mr Nick 1
This guy 13 hr Nono 2
Ginger Allen, I mean Sadler (Dec '15) 14 hr intrested 12
federal court for druggies of coeburn (Feb '16) Thu Judged 75
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) Wed Cathy C 169
ashley mcfaddin Wed Shes bad news 2
baby gravy (Feb '16) Aug 24 Bubb 7

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeburn Mortgages