Wow

Wise, VA

#24 Apr 18, 2013
All the corruption is being sniffed out!! lmao!! I love it! Cant wait to see who gets arrested next!! I wonder how many times Loretta and Dwayne has called one another since this has happened? It would be so funny to get a pic of him cutting her hair!! Lmfao!!!!!
Haha

Norton, VA

#25 Apr 18, 2013
I think Coeburn should show him just how much we can CHANGE and shut him down. He thinks drama fuels his business. I'd be ashamed to support this. Those girls have not tried to hurt his business at all. He has so many girls working for him that all come and go for a reason. You can't work for someone nor support someone who is this dirty.
Just saying

Big Stone Gap, VA

#26 Apr 18, 2013
I'm sure everyone keeps referring to Traci because Kurl Up & Dye is her business & she has had it for a LONG time. She has been doing it for almost a year by herself. Tosha has joined her by doing booth rent only a couple months ago. I'm sure they have both been affected by this & I don't think anyone means to keep saying just Traci but its a habit. I hope the Dwayne & anyone else involved gets what they deserve!!
Coeburn citizen

Norton, VA

#27 Apr 18, 2013
Kudos to Scott Brooks and Coeburn police dept for not going up on this case & getting some justice served!
Just askin

Norton, VA

#28 Apr 18, 2013
Has anyone linked him with the other salon robberies in Coeburn?
How do you know

Norton, VA

#29 Apr 18, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not rumor, look it up in court records. Coeburn and its people should know what scum he really is and ban his business. We should be ashamed to support him.
I completely agree with you.
Good Possibility

Wise, VA

#30 Apr 18, 2013
Just askin wrote:
Has anyone linked him with the other salon robberies in Coeburn?
I heard it was still being investigated!! It's hard to say who has been involved in all this and other break ins.
This good

Wise, VA

#31 Apr 18, 2013
This is better than watching tv and eating a TV DINNER!! RIGHT???? LMFAO!!
Yeah

Duluth, GA

#32 Apr 19, 2013
Good always wins. Not saying tracy and Natasha are all good but anyone compared to him always shines a little more. All the other hairstylists should pick up some business now lmao
red

Coeburn, VA

#33 Apr 19, 2013
hey everybody you can get a "STEAL OF A DEAL"at changes by dwayne
yea its true

Duluth, GA

#34 Apr 19, 2013
red wrote:
hey everybody you can get a "STEAL OF A DEAL"at changes by dwayne
Best. Comment. Ever.
yea its true

Duluth, GA

#35 Apr 19, 2013
I bet when Dwayne got served with his arrest warrant he wanted to "kurl up & dye".
yea its true

Duluth, GA

#36 Apr 19, 2013
Just saying wrote:
I'm sure everyone keeps referring to Traci because Kurl Up & Dye is her business & she has had it for a LONG time. She has been doing it for almost a year by herself. Tosha has joined her by doing booth rent only a couple months ago. I'm sure they have both been affected by this & I don't think anyone means to keep saying just Traci but its a habit. I hope the Dwayne & anyone else involved gets what they deserve!!
Does it really matter who is listed, Tracy or Tosh? Im sure either one would rather NOT be listed on Topix.....r have been robbed. Both were robbed, doesnt matter who is "listed".
Just saying

Duluth, GA

#37 Apr 19, 2013
yea its true wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter who is listed, Tracy or Tosh? Im sure either one would rather NOT be listed on Topix.....r have been robbed. Both were robbed, doesnt matter who is "listed".
AMEN...my post was referring to the comment made by "yeppers" on the first page. So I completely agree with you!!
Lol

Norton, VA

#39 Apr 19, 2013
I guess some people are trying to say not everyone is perfect. I believe karma is exactly what is happening to all involved. So lets see who can say they are perfect. I wish the people of Coeburn would wake up and start supporting each other instead of always competing against each other.
red

Coeburn, VA

#40 Apr 19, 2013
i guess lol you would think its time for a group hug you grab dwayne and hug him right up as far as being perfect the fact is the two girls he broke in on did NOTHING to deserve this they are not perfect but they are very much UNDESERVING of the scum that you support of trying to put them out of business..this is not competition between businesses this is the outcome of an extremely demented and totally insane individual to stoop as low as dwayne castle did to protect his own profits and lifestyle you call it Karma i call it old fashion justice ....the book says you reap what you sow.
yea its true

Duluth, GA

#41 Apr 19, 2013
Lol wrote:
I guess some people are trying to say not everyone is perfect. I believe karma is exactly what is happening to all involved. So lets see who can say they are perfect. I wish the people of Coeburn would wake up and start supporting each other instead of always competing against each other.
Isnt that what America is all about? Free enterprise, competition.....not jealous insanity trying to intimidate others who own businesses (just trying to feed their children and have a nice life). Nobody is perfect, but nobody deserves what he did. He however deserves what he gets as a consequence of his actions.
May 2

Norton, VA

#42 Apr 20, 2013
Dont forget his court date, hope WCYB will be there to cover it. May 2 people.
Just saying

Duluth, GA

#43 Apr 20, 2013
Anyone who would cut a whole in a church roof, and steal music equipment is full of the devil. Yes I do believe that was you "d" Shame on you. If it would have been anyone other than your dads church you would have went to jail for that.
Ask Garry Carol trucking if he is a thief. Garry had a big deck package delivered and while he was gone on vacation it mysteriously found its way to D's house.(Whom he worked for at the time ). Trash in my book. His wife is clueless on how he acts and the things he does at work. I bet he didn't tell his wife he pierced Crystal S. clit at his shop. If you don't believe me ask Miss Sluss if she didn't get her clit pierced by him. Real piece of work I say. The only people on here backing him up is the ones who probably BACK UP TO HIM.
yea its true

United States

#44 Apr 20, 2013
Going out of Business sale @Changes. We have the HOTtest products in town. So HOT, you'll think you got a steal of a deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derrick gibson 5 hr whocaremom32 6
missy pridemore 8 hr lol 4
boring 9 hr Thanks yall 2
Scottie Ely 10 hr dely0575 4
Money is rude of all 12 hr spellcheckingahole 12
Why are so many moving out of area? 17 hr lemon1972 16
Clark family in Coeburn Wed Wondering 1
More from around the web

Coeburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE