Arrest was made today..

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Chainges

Tucker, GA

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Duane and Loretta were big buddies so maybe they can share play time in Duffield and discuss all the friendly people they screwed over in Coeburn. Hey Duane maybe them boys will let you cut their hair in jail. Lol. You sure have got a pretty mouth.
Harley Rider

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Everyone knew Duane was behind it all along. He has always been up to no good. He should have stuck to offering young girls free cuts for tit shots. Hey Duane now you can get all the Bjs you want for a color and cut, look on the bright side of this now you can either give or recieve.
you know its true

Norton, VA

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Duane tht works at changes? how did you find out an arrest was made? loretta who?
bear

Norton, VA

#6 Apr 18, 2013
you know its true wrote:
Duane tht works at changes? how did you find out an arrest was made? loretta who?
Who Duane and Loretta?Lets have some names so we know who you are talking about.
yo

Wise, VA

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Is this true about Duane or not?
yea its true

Tucker, GA

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Look up courtbar.com for general district court.....here are all the charges he faces:

CONSPIRACY - GRND LARCENY: >=$200 NOT PERSN GC13002718-00 CASTLE, DWAYNE GILMER 05/02/2013 09:00 AM CONSPIRACY - ENTER STRUC TO COMMIT A&B ETC. GC13002719-00 CASTLE, DWAYNE GILMER 05/02/2013 09:00 AM ACCESSORY - ENTER STRUC TO COMMIT A&B ETC. GC13002720-00 CASTLE, DWAYNE GILMER 05/02/2013 09:00 AM ACCESSORY - GRND LARCENY: >=$200 NOT
I heard

Norton, VA

#9 Apr 18, 2013
Lets just say who, yes Duane Castle at Changes everyone should know who you are talking about don't just beat around the bush.
I heard

Norton, VA

#10 Apr 18, 2013
yea its true wrote:
Look up courtbar.com for general district court.....here are all the charges he faces:
CONSPIRACY - GRND LARCENY: >=$200 NOT PERSN GC13002718-00 CASTLE, DWAYNE GILMER 05/02/2013 09:00 AM CONSPIRACY - ENTER STRUC TO COMMIT A&B ETC. GC13002719-00 CASTLE, DWAYNE GILMER 05/02/2013 09:00 AM ACCESSORY - ENTER STRUC TO COMMIT A&B ETC. GC13002720-00 CASTLE, DWAYNE GILMER 05/02/2013 09:00 AM ACCESSORY - GRND LARCENY: >=$200 NOT
The correct web page is courtbar.org or you can just goole wise county va court records and search his name. you have to go under both types of cases to find it but it is on there.
Lou

Wise, VA

#11 Apr 18, 2013
What a piece of work.
How do you know

Wise, VA

#12 Apr 18, 2013
How do you know? Why would he do that to Tracy?
yeppers

Blacksburg, VA

#13 Apr 18, 2013
It's not just Tracy. It is Tosh. Dwayne is so jealous & threatened by those girls & their talent! Dwayne does not beat around the bush. He will tell you just how dirty he is & how he is always paying off people to do his dirty work. Tosh has really took the big hit on this. She's left handed & has to have special equipment to work so her equipment is much more expensive. She just got tons of new product in, TIGI makeup & that Owl stuff too. Now she is the one out all that money because of a real piece of work like Mr. Dirty Hands Castle! This sure ain't his first rodeo, but I really hope it's his last!
Citizen

Norton, VA

#14 Apr 18, 2013
How do you know wrote:
How do you know? Why would he do that to Tracy?
Its not rumor, look it up in court records. Coeburn and its people should know what scum he really is and ban his business. We should be ashamed to support him.
yeppers

Blacksburg, VA

#15 Apr 18, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not rumor, look it up in court records. Coeburn and its people should know what scum he really is and ban his business. We should be ashamed to support him.
AMEN!!!!!
yea its true

Tucker, GA

#16 Apr 18, 2013
I heard wrote:
Lets just say who, yes Duane Castle at Changes everyone should know who you are talking about don't just beat around the bush.
Yeah, i made sure to post his name.....what comes around goes around. He has had this coming for years and the funny thing is nobody had to help him. He created this drama. What a queen!
Paul Mitchell

Wise, VA

#17 Apr 18, 2013
Dwayne has an arrangement with Paul Mitchell to display their products , when they find out he is d o n e..... Unreal
haha

Blacksburg, VA

#18 Apr 18, 2013
karma want a wonderful thing, what a dumb ass
Hii

Big Stone Gap, VA

#19 Apr 18, 2013
I heard that his stylist CeaCea Keigley and her boyfriend CJ were in on it also. I cant find any informatio about them. Someone told us that they are in jail
yoda

Salem, VA

#20 Apr 18, 2013
Didn't believe it until I seen it on WCYB....wth? Guess I won't be going back there anymore...D**n shame.
you know its true

Norton, VA

#21 Apr 18, 2013
He stole another mans woman when he married years ago. How did they discover it was Dwayne any way and who are the others involved?
haha

Blacksburg, VA

#23 Apr 18, 2013
now he can really find boyfriend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shiny 25 min Truth 9
Dogs in town.... (Feb '11) 17 hr Long Arm of the Law 9
where is Donna branch bedola (Aug '14) 23 hr Bob 3
Jessica Russell (Jul '14) Sun Mary 3
Jonathan Dandy (Dec '10) Sun Mee 9
Ashley Fields. (Dec '10) Jan 12 Neighbor 14
Rickey Sartin: Brought Down (Jan '14) Jan 12 Fats domino 16

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance