First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned friend

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Does anybody know anything about these guys? I know there are "gangs" around here who are self declared thugs, but usually it's harmless... Is that the case with the Warlords? I don't personally know any of them, but I have some friends that associate with them and I'm concerned.
WoW

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Baaaaahahahahahhahahahah! Gangs and thugs in Coeburn...please tell everyuone what the mean streets of Coeburn are like! This is fuuuuuuuunny!
thisisjustme

Wise, VA

#3 Feb 27, 2013
The Warlords are the oldest and most respected motorcycle club in this area. Most of them are really good folks and peacefull until you cross one, then you have crossed them all. I remember a few years back, they always had a toy run for underprivaleged children at Christmas. Alot of the orginal memers have either passed on or moved away. Basically if you are a friend of one, you are a friend to all. They will back you up and watch your back! But if you are enemy of them, you best sleep with one eye open! Warlords Rule!
whatever

Roanoke, VA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
warloads???? they all took off their patches to the pagans....really shows they don't stand for anything good..... just saying
this is a thought

Big Stone Gap, VA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
they do stand for alot of good things and maybe you know or dont know they do alot of good for alot of people and incase people dont know even the hells angels have toy runs and the pagans raise money and have toy runs and even memorial rides for veterans and raise money for the vets think about it people would you take money from a pagan if you needed a prosthic limb or would you do without would you take money from a hells angel if your child were hungry or would you let them starve
Just me

Stanley, NC

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Some did go to the pagens but yes there r still some worlords around...really nice people until u cross one if them....
tiny

Norton, VA

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Some are good people. They are only bad when they bully and steal and start problems. But most just wanna ride and hang out.
Bullshiz

Wise, VA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Just a bunch of wanna be's!! This cracks me up!! Just a bunch of old azzes that wanna still act young!! Sorry no bad asses around here. Bunch of puzzies!!! Take your little wanna be gangs somewhere else before you go to jail for the rest of your lives. lmfao
trust me on this

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2013
gangs are for chickens...enough said
Tom

Norton, VA

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Y'all need to back off. They are people just like everyone else. Just wanna ride
Are you kidding

Wise, VA

#11 Mar 1, 2013
If they just wanted to ride, that's what they would do, is get on their bike and just ride!! You don't have to join a group of thugs to ride a fuc*ing bike. So dont give me that bullsh*t. Some join these little biker "gangs" to feel like there part of something big and bad. It's a pathetic display of insecurity, immaturity and being a coward!! Hoping someone else will take up for them when they're getting their ass kicked!!!!!!!! lmfao
Tom

Norton, VA

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Nothing wrong with riding with a group of people. Not all gangs are bad
lady rider

Morristown, TN

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Not every biker that rides with a club is a "thug". And not every club is a "gang". Some folks just enjoy riding and hanging out with other's that share the same interest. As a woman that was raised around bikers, I can tell you there sure is a misconception about us. Look closer people there are older people that ride as well as young. There are christen clubs, veteran clubs, civic clubs and many others.Don't judge a book by its cover! Love to ride!
Are you kidding

Wise, VA

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Ok... No one said any thing about a club... Im talking about wanna be gangs around here. That includes, Warlords and Pagans. Those are "gang" associated names that have been known to commit criminal acts while banded together, or ordered to. So... Lady rider there is no misconception here. If you are riding with them and think you are in some "club", that's funny. I would be very selective with who I ride with, if I only wanted to ride. Go find you a true "Club" and ride with them, don't ride with these little wanna be gangsters!! lmfao
nunya

United States

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Back in the day the warlords were a pretty rough bunch but idk what they're like now. I will say the few I'm familiar with are anything but nice guys who just want to ride and the same with the pagans. I'd rather have them on my side than make enemies of either.
Thomas

Wise, VA

#18 Mar 4, 2013
I'm simply saying a lot of the people that ride together aren't "looking for trouble" And aren't running dope or stealing. They enjoy riding together and enjoying their bikes. I've known some warlords and pagans. Most are just regular guys with a love for motorcycles.
Are you kidding

Wise, VA

#19 Mar 4, 2013
I know what you are saying.... A lot of those guys are good guys... But some get with others and can't or don't do well with peer pressure and one thing leads to another. Ok people by themselves, it's just when they get together is usually when they get brave and stupid.
Of What

Wise, VA

#21 Mar 5, 2013
President of the Mickey Mouse Club? lmfao
Want to know

United States

#22 Mar 7, 2013
The red headed man that owns the smokeshop up on the four lane by the scrap yard says that the incense that the smoke shop in Saintpaul that the Pagans are running is selling cent that people are felling drug test on. He says it test positive for meth. Wounder what they are putting in it? Thats not being just good ole boys wanting to just ride to me.
nunya

Roanoke, VA

#23 Mar 7, 2013
They may not be putn anything in it. There are sooo many chemicals that can test as meth who knows. But come on you're taking the word of a rival shop owner. I know that there are actually test available now for many of the chemicals used in synthetics but they are very expensive and not widely used. Truth be told these folks are probably usin meth too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Melanie Skeen 53 min Fed Up 4
Turner lawn care bunch of druggies 1 hr the truth 13
Does anybody know what happened on sandyridge t... 2 hr say what 4
Town Council 19 hr What 53
Cheap places to rent Sat curious 1
Does anyone know what happened to Lance Sexton Sat Jklaksjuiodp 1
New Bloods MC Here To take Over Warlords Turf??? (Oct '10) Sat Warlords Prez 66
Coeburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web