I think see stoled 2pups of me
pine camp friend

Madison, TN

#23 Sep 7, 2012
I think she stoled 2 dogs off of me
oh no

Wise, VA

#24 Sep 7, 2012
i don't have to pay for sex,i've had a man yhe same one for 19yrs...yes i seen her steal off one lady so don't call me a lier..
which is it

Natural Bridge, VA

#25 Sep 8, 2012
pine camp friend wrote:
I think she stoled 2 dogs off of me
Hey pine camp friend(mark collins) you first got on her and accuse your brother of stealing your dog and now you are accusing wilma. Now make up your mind on who stole your dogs.
Lil Momma

La Vergne, TN

#26 Sep 9, 2012
chaisty wrote:
yes wilmas in jail for something that she wld have never done and no she dosent belong in jail shes my cousin and ima defend her either way it gose and where her kids are is none of ur concern and further more she did not steal ne one effin money if ppl wldnt be so hard up for sex that they wld pay an girl to fuck them then there must be an problem and yall need to grow the f*ck up and run ur mouths on good stuff not good ppl and if i had it my way she wldnt be in effin jail f*ck yall
She stole my phone and my wallet i know she stills she is with my cuzin and they both narks and will steal u blind i know first hand so dont defend ur cuz cause she will get u in trouble and her and her old lady have an ass stomping coming shy thinks shes a man ill beet her like a man like she deserves both of them and im not scared of anyone so bring it bithes and the law is looking for my phone it has gps on it and when its found and if somebody uses it they going to jail so fuck with me.
her cousin
#27 Sep 9, 2012
i will defend her and no one can tell me wtf to do and what kinda fone did she steal offa you and why wld she steal your shit and idc who youve been with for yaya so many years are you an d*mn man i dnt think so and i said quote if some guy unquote and if she stole your phone thats funny cause wilma has been using my moms phone and she dosent have an fone grow the f*uck up and thats nice ur gna talk sh*t about ur own cuzin shy my cousin is not gonna get me in trouble shes my family and she knows i have her back and always will shes basically my sister
oh no

Wise, VA

#28 Sep 9, 2012
You tell em lil momma.....and cuz your just stupid...she has narked on ppl in the past,after the dtf usees you up they throw your ass in jail.She did still $110.00 and a bottle of pills of me.don't f*ck w/me i dont & wont take it..
dummy
#29 Sep 11, 2012
oh no wrote:
You tell em lil momma.....and cuz your just stupid...she has narked on ppl in the past,after the dtf usees you up they throw your ass in jail.She did still $110.00 and a bottle of pills of me.don't f*ck w/me i dont & wont take it..
well shut ur d*mn mouth and no one wld say shit and i dnt wanna know you ur probally jst an cry baby b*tch who thinks shes all big and bad cause she can run her mouth on an person who cant defend thereself and idc wtf u say i wont take ur s*it either and i hope shes sues every d*mn one of yall for slander
DDD

Murfreesboro, TN

#30 Oct 1, 2012
Oh so your saying that she had sex for the money? She didn't steal it? If you ask me she stole it then because that pu@@y wasn't even worth a piece of bologna!!!
are ya
#31 Oct 1, 2012
are ya the dumb ass that paid her for it stfu
someone

Coeburn, VA

#32 Jan 18, 2014
watch out she will pay your man to sleep with her.
chantalle graves

Wise, VA

#33 Jan 18, 2014
wilma is doing great some ppl do turn there lives around u keep it up wilma
Michelle Williams

Gate City, VA

#34 Jan 19, 2014
Wilma is my cousin.. I haven't seen her in almost 13 years but she was always the sweetest person to be around!! I would get teased on the school bus when I was little & her and my other cousin would stick up for me everytime!! She is a good person!! <3 dont listen to this bull sh** Wilma!
wilma

United States

#37 Jan 20, 2014
Lil Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
She stole my phone and my wallet i know she stills she is with my cuzin and they both narks and will steal u blind i know first hand so dont defend ur cuz cause she will get u in trouble and her and her old lady have an ass stomping coming shy thinks shes a man ill beet her like a man like she deserves both of them and im not scared of anyone so bring it bithes and the law is looking for my phone it has gps on it and when its found and if somebody uses it they going to jail so fuck with me.
no shy stole your wallet and phone and told me she bought me the wallet so gwt shit right we done talked about this kilgore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FAKE MOMS on FB 1 hr betty davis eyes 21
Ricky campbell 10 hr aaabbbcc 1
Don't believe in friends forever. (Apr '15) Mon Crazy mountain man 70
kids central Mon Diane 3
Girls that work at Hardees Mon Mona 3
Anyone know Mon Brandon 10
celebrate Jun 26 Jay 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeburn Mortgages