First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wronged
#1 Aug 17, 2012
Don't trust her,she stoled money off my family....
friend
#2 Aug 17, 2012
Yep she sure did!!!!
again

Coeburn, VA

#3 Aug 17, 2012
Shes got charges coming too
again

Coeburn, VA

#4 Aug 17, 2012
She needs that ass stomped,she ever steals off me,she would get it...
friend

Roanoke, VA

#5 Aug 17, 2012
And i cant wait.!!!
WILMA

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2012
If whoever you are thinks ur big enough then meet me at pizza hutt I'll be there in ten minutes.
probation

Coeburn, VA

#7 Aug 17, 2012
oh your getting whats coming,Lester has been called on you & county are LOOKING for your nasty a$$!!i know of 5 ppl you have ripped off,that is low low..how wuld you feel?
yeah

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Aug 18, 2012
is this the wilma harvey that is called Poo
friend

Blacksburg, VA

#9 Aug 18, 2012
Yep it is!!
mary

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2012
wilma is one of the most honest person there is. why would any one start lies on her.
well

Nashville, TN

#11 Aug 19, 2012
mary wrote:
wilma is one of the most honest person there is. why would any one start lies on her.
April fools has passed !Wilma is that you haha,i so needed a good laugh.
yeah

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Aug 19, 2012
is this girl back in coeburn? i thought she moved away from here. last i heard she married a black guy. and is her crazy sister back around here too....
ohh

Coeburn, VA

#13 Aug 19, 2012
shes been in jail...now going back soon
yeah

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Aug 19, 2012
i havent seen her in years...where are her kids at now
sam

United States

#16 Aug 19, 2012
i will always love her.how can i get in touch with her
Anita

Coeburn, VA

#17 Aug 27, 2012
Don't trust this girl she would steal the pennies outta a dead man's eyes..Heard she got her a$$ beat...If she had took $1700 off me she would of got it too,and Wilma dont get on here running your mouth (all you are)by say i'll meet you im not scared.Too many ppl has come to me telling me how you are,i dont judge ppl if i did this would be book instead a post about you.I am going to handle this in the right way.You should make it right.
iknow

Duffield, VA

#18 Sep 5, 2012
wilma will narc on anyone to get herself outta trouble, i know someone first hand that she set up and then was stupid enough to brag about the cops takin her to the mall to get a belt to put the camera in
Chester

Wise, VA

#19 Sep 5, 2012
iknow wrote:
wilma will narc on anyone to get herself outta trouble, i know someone first hand that she set up and then was stupid enough to brag about the cops takin her to the mall to get a belt to put the camera in

Shes back in jail now...Right where she needs to be!!
Agree

Coeburn, VA

#20 Sep 5, 2012
well she's in Duffield!!!!She won't be ripping ppl off now,her bond is way too high to get out..i know 3 ppl that are going to court against her for stealing that women's medicine that has cancer bad..she was low for doing ppl the way she did..
chaisty

Bellevue, WA

#21 Sep 6, 2012
yes wilmas in jail for something that she wld have never done and no she dosent belong in jail shes my cousin and ima defend her either way it gose and where her kids are is none of ur concern and further more she did not steal ne one effin money if ppl wldnt be so hard up for sex that they wld pay an girl to fuck them then there must be an problem and yall need to grow the f*ck up and run ur mouths on good stuff not good ppl and if i had it my way she wldnt be in effin jail f*ck yall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are so many moving out of area? 3 hr bradley 17
Town Council (Aug '14) 3 hr bradley 41
missy pridemore 14 hr lol 6
Anyone know Elizabeth Marshall? (May '11) 14 hr Yaa 4
Who is the Blonde women 16 hr haleo 1
Who know Nancy Harvey Fri Mother 4
coeburn school (Sep '13) Fri jewellweed 3
More from around the web

Coeburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE