Coeburn sucks
Coeburn People are stupid

Norton, VA

#1 Apr 16, 2013
you all are ignorant hillbillies with big turds sticking out of your mouths, stupid people.
thomas

Wise, VA

#3 Apr 16, 2013
If u don't like people from Coeburn then get out of our town looser
yello crust

Norton, VA

#4 Apr 17, 2013
What's a "looser" you mean "loser" . get the big pile of shit out of your mouth.
yello crust

Norton, VA

#5 Apr 17, 2013
looser is your wife. she loose
Billy the kid

Wise, VA

#6 Apr 23, 2013
shit on Coeburn,oughta nuke it from the map.shitshitshitshitshit that's all i see in Coeburn lol,omg,fyi,btw, piss on Coeburn,piss on its main street,piss on its side street,puke on its stores, Scott Brooks is too good a man for this place.
nancy

Norton, VA

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Billy the kid wrote:
shit on Coeburn,oughta nuke it from the map.shitshitshitshitshit that's all i see in Coeburn lol,omg,fyi,btw, piss on Coeburn,piss on its main street,piss on its side street,puke on its stores, Scott Brooks is too good a man for this place.
Are you losing your mind are you all ready crazy,I believe you should be locked up,it not saft for you be on the streets.you are mentely
seriously

Tucker, GA

#9 Apr 25, 2013
Billy the kid wrote:
u suck u piece of shit
There's tons of children in coeburn
Your just a sick jerk off who needs to be in prison
Jimmy jones

Wise, VA

#10 Apr 28, 2013
Corburn needs help
without a doub it sucks

Wise, VA

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Coeburn sure does suck a bunch of people at won't mind their own business.
nunya

Shelby, NC

#12 Apr 28, 2013
The last time I looked there isn't a locked gate holding anyone here. If you don't like coeburn then leave its pretty simple. There are things I don't like here too but hopefully things will get better. This used to be a great little town to live in.
Great

Wise, VA

#13 Apr 28, 2013
I think it is a great place to live now!! We are much improved now compared to a year ago!! I am now proud to call this place home!!
tom

Greenback, TN

#14 Apr 29, 2013
A place is what u make it dont like it here -move

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aloha peace n cream 33 min Dumb 5
Best athlete from CHS (May '13) 14 hr Triplett 21
Front street cruze in? 14 hr TRUTH 29
Bloney the pervert coal truck driver 15 hr AngieGayle 35
what is there to do in coeburn 15 hr hambone 3
alley 23 hr nosey 1
Haley ramsey Mon nosey 2

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance