First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Love and compassion for all.”

Since: Feb 08

Boise

#1 Nov 20, 2008
A Texan convicted of robbery worked out a deal to pay $9600 in damages rather than serve a two-year prison sentence. For payment, he provided the court a forged check. He got his prison term back, plus eight more years.
Autumn

College Station, TX

#2 Nov 23, 2008
Just because he was stupid, doesn't mean ALL Texans are stupid, idiot.

“Love and compassion for all.”

Since: Feb 08

Boise

#3 Nov 24, 2008
Autumn wrote:
Oh, trust me. I know. This forum is directed at only one stupid Texan. That would be the forum troll, "slapnuts". Not you. Sorry if you were offended. I love Texas and Texans, for the most part.
STICHED AOL 30S LOVE

Leominster, MA

#4 Feb 18, 2009
OH YES - ALL (AND I MEAN ALLLLL) TEXANS ARE DUMB AS A BAG OF ROCKS.
Rebecca

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2009
What makes you think that ALL Texans are dumb? Just because people from the South speak with a slang accent does not make them less intelligent. It's not all farmers and cowboys anymore.
ron

Warwick, RI

#6 Mar 28, 2009
Rebecca wrote:
What makes you think that ALL Texans are dumb? Just because people from the South speak with a slang accent does not make them less intelligent. It's not all farmers and cowboys anymore.
there not rebecca are you familiar with a dominican or cape verdian festival if so can you please explain its just that i dont know to much about boise so seeing if anyone knows
Escaped from Texas

Tallahassee, FL

#7 May 12, 2009
Rebecca wrote:
I've got to agree with Stitched, I (unfortunately) lived in Texas for 3.5 years and was only too happy to leave. I am a southerner (Tennessee/Florida) so don't take this as south bashing I love the south, but Texas is filled to overflowing with idiots.
Daniel Calvin

AOL

#8 Jun 4, 2009
Escaped from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got to agree with Stitched, I (unfortunately) lived in Texas for 3.5 years and was only too happy to leave. I am a southerner (Tennessee/Florida) so don't take this as south bashing I love the south, but Texas is filled to overflowing with idiots.
First off, Tennessee and Texas are both the same in everything, the only differences is Texas is close to the ocean and Tennessee isn't. In both state you have congruent stupidity, mentally, education and it goes on and on. Secondly, Florida is a pit hole. Florida ain't no different from Oklahoma. I would die living in Oklahoma or Florida, these states kill me. You have my permission to shoot me if I ever live or cross the state of Oklahoma or Florida.
Texan

AOL

#9 Jun 8, 2009
Texas is a great state.
The people in Texas are the friendliest and most generous in the world. Don't let one idiot cloud your opinion of the rest of us.
usa

Columbia City, IN

#10 Jun 8, 2009
Daniel Calvin wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, Tennessee and Texas are both the same in everything, the only differences is Texas is close to the ocean and Tennessee isn't. In both state you have congruent stupidity, mentally, education and it goes on and on. Secondly, Florida is a pit hole. Florida ain't no different from Oklahoma. I would die living in Oklahoma or Florida, these states kill me. You have my permission to shoot me if I ever live or cross the state of Oklahoma or Florida.
You might as well move out of the US you have pretty much made a point clear that people can be stupid anywhere!!!!
Tennessean

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 13, 2009
Texan wrote:
Texas is a great state.
The people in Texas are the friendliest and most generous in the world. Don't let one idiot cloud your opinion of the rest of us.
No you are wrong, Tennessee is a batter state then Texas, Currently I live in Mexico Texas Which I will be leaving July 2, 2009. But Tennessee is the home of the real lone star State.

I am one proud Tennessean. Texas is a Mock of Tennessee.
(Texas is a wanna be Tennessee)

Long live the Great State of Tennessee.
Tennessean

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 13, 2009
Yall Texans copy the flag of the real lone star state. We were here first then yall.
Yall were all influenced by us Tennessean's.

Texas is a wanna be Tennessee

http://www.madisonrivergatechamber.com/import...

Long live the Volunteer State of Tennessee.
Tennessean

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 13, 2009
Escaped from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on and come to a REAL BUILT STATE. Texas is a state for Pussies and gays.

Tennessee is as real as you could get. Tennessee is a true Lone Star State.

We pay no State Taxes and we are more cheaper then Texas with little boundaries and laws.

COME TO TENNESSEE !

Tennessee Welcomes You.
Tennessean

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 13, 2009
Texan wrote:
Texas is a great state.
Son, I forgot to Mention that the real Texans were all Mexicans. Go to the Alamo and see who were the soldier that came from Texas and fought the Mexicans during the Alamo war. Yall might as will, have a back ground that came from the true built state of Tennessee.

Yall Texans are all Tennessean's.
Tennessean

Houston, TX

#15 Jun 13, 2009
Autumn wrote:
Sure it doesn't, But were did Yall Texans get all your influence and pride. With out us Tennessean's, Yall would be just one huge lonely ranch.

Us Tennessean's formed Texas.
Cervelo

Paradise, CA

#16 Jun 14, 2009
Tennessean wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it doesn't, But were did Yall Texans get all your influence and pride. With out us Tennessean's, Yall would be just one huge lonely ranch.
Us Tennessean's formed Texas.
You done yet? There's a Topix forum for Tennesseans where you can felate each other, and not bore the shit out of everyone else.
Tennessean

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2009
Cervelo wrote:
<quoted text>
You done yet? There's a Topix forum for Tennesseans where you can felate each other, and not bore the shit out of everyone else.
Damn it, Tennessee is your State Republic flag, The Republic State of Tennessee is were your ancestors come from and were the Texans are originated. The Nation of Tennessee is much more of a nation than the Union.

Us Tennessean's are the older brother of Texas. Us Tennessean's are much more built then New York or Illinois or even Texas. Tennessee was around before California and before Texas.

Tennessee is a true Built Republic State. And Us Tennessean's could succeed the union if we want to.

Tennessee has the rights to succeed the Union.

Long live the Republic State Of Tennessee.
Tennessean

United States

#18 Jun 14, 2009
Cervelo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yall Californian gay weirdos calling the Texan's stupid is like calling us Tennessean's stupid.

Now lesson here, We were here before Yall Californians were in the Union, Tennessee is more built then gay California, and Tennessee has the real Hollywood. Tennessee is a Real Republic State. Yall Californians are just a plain Mickey Mouse.

Us Tennessean's walk all over Yall Californians. Yall are just full of illegal Mexicans.

Yall Californians should all Bow Down (to the older brother of Texas) and say "Long Live The Republic State of Tennessee"

http://www.madisonrivergatechamber.com/import...
Cervelo

Paradise, CA

#19 Jun 14, 2009
Tennessean wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn it, Tennessee is your State Republic flag, The Republic State of Tennessee is were your ancestors come from and were the Texans are originated. The Nation of Tennessee is much more of a nation than the Union.
Us Tennessean's are the older brother of Texas. Us Tennessean's are much more built then New York or Illinois or even Texas. Tennessee was around before California and before Texas.
Tennessee is a true Built Republic State. And Us Tennessean's could succeed the union if we want to.
Tennessee has the rights to succeed the Union.
Long live the Republic State Of Tennessee.
You done yet Jethro? Go ahead and "succeed" from the Union, nobody would give two shits anyway.

"Succeed"........ Classic.
Tennessean

United States

#20 Jun 14, 2009
Cervelo wrote:
<quoted text>
You done yet Jethro? Go ahead and "succeed" from the Union, nobody would give two shits anyway.
"Succeed"........ Classic.
Oh we will Succeed after Democratic Governor Phil Bredesen is out of office. Soon Yall slicks will find out that the 2 most important US States is Texas and Tennessee.

Soon the US will turn into a third world nation after Us Tennessee and Texas succeed from the Union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocolalla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southwest airlines airplane hovering in mid-air?? (Sep '12) Dec 20 Rene DesCartes 47
Family, police seek help finding missing Idaho ... (Mar '08) Dec 17 Shami 1,068
How many GAS wells will it take to fill Idaho S... Dec 16 The Real Zeke 3
Media Blows Up Isolated Incidents of Police Abu... Dec 13 Quisnos Republic 3
Couples Anxious to Grab First Idaho Same-Sex Ma... Dec 11 The Real Zeke 33
Arizonas Rich Rodregues tells all to cheer lead... Dec 10 Quisnos Republic 1
University of Idaho Report Finds Public Lands T... Dec 9 Quisnos Republic 1
Cocolalla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cocolalla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cocolalla News, Events & Info