He spends your money like a crack hoe
think about it

Orlando, FL

#22 Oct 15, 2013
if it was so bad big boy why didn't Obama let it expire? instead he signed it and extended it and . All he had to do was go back to bed .
It can not be both ways. Yes I know he is accustomed to talking out both sides of his face at one time. But you are claiming its a bad bill all the tea baggers fault when Obama signed it in to law.
What a moron.
think about it

Orlando, FL

#23 Oct 15, 2013
here read this what Rand Paul was against this bill isn't he the tea party guy. he WAS WORRIED THE ACT WOULD BE ABUSED , ODD HE WAS RIGHT UNDER Obama IT WAS .
all Obama HAD TO DO TO KEEP IT FROM HAPPING WAS GO BACK TO BED BEFORE MIDNIGHT IN France WHULE ON VACATION ,JUST LIKE HE DID WHEN THE bENGAZI ATTACKS WERE happing.

JIM ABRAMS, Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Minutes before a midnight deadline, President Barack Obama signed into law a four-year extension of post-Sept. 11 powers to search records and conduct roving wiretaps in pursuit of terrorists.

"It's an important tool for us to continue dealing with an ongoing terrorist threat," Obama said Friday after a meeting with French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

With Obama in France, the White House said the president used an autopen machine that holds a pen and signs his actual signature. It is only used with proper authorization of the president.

Congress sent the bill to the president with only hours to go on Thursday before the provisions expired at midnight. Votes taken in rapid succession in the Senate and House came after lawmakers rejected attempts to temper the law enforcement powers to ensure that individual liberties are not abused.

The Senate voted 72-23 for the legislation to renew three terrorism-fighting authorities. The House passed the measure 250-153 on an evening vote.

A short-term expiration would not have interrupted ongoing operations but would have barred the government from seeking warrants for new investigations.

Congress bumped up against the deadline mainly because of the stubborn resistance from a single senator, Republican freshman Rand Paul of Kentucky, who saw the terrorist-hunting powers as an abuse of privacy rights. Paul held up the final vote for several days while he demanded a chance to change the bill to diminish the government's ability to monitor individual actions.

The measure would add four years to the legal life of roving wiretaps, authorized for a person rather than a communications line or device; court-ordered searches of business records; and surveillance of non-American "lone wolf" suspects without confirmed ties to terrorist groups.

The roving wiretaps and access to business records are small parts of the USA Patriot Act enacted after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. But unlike most of the act, which is permanent law, those provisions must be renewed periodically because of concerns that they could be used to violate privacy rights. The same applies to the "lone wolf" provision, which was part of a 2004 intelligence law.

SEEMS TO ME IF IT WAS SUCH A BAD THING HE WOULD HAVE LET IT GO , BUT HE WAITED TO THE WEE HOURS OF THE NIGHT WHILE HE WAS OUT OF THE NATION SPENDING MONEY LIKE A CRACK HOE TO SIGN IT. mAYBE BECAUSE THE PRESS WOULD BE LESS LIKEY TO NOTICE.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#24 Oct 16, 2013
think about it wrote:
if it was so bad big boy why didn't Obama let it expire? instead he signed it and extended it and . All he had to do was go back to bed .
It can not be both ways. Yes I know he is accustomed to talking out both sides of his face at one time. But you are claiming its a bad bill all the tea baggers fault when Obama signed it in to law.
What a moron.
Yes you are.

Again, he didn't sign anything of the sort into LAW, the "law" was already established.

Republicans/teabaggers made the mess.(un "Patriot" Act, NAFTA, "free" trade deals with Panama, Columbia and S. Korea) then blame democrats when they sign their stupid legislation into laws or extend them.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#25 Oct 16, 2013
think about it wrote:
here read this what Rand Paul was against this bill isn't he the tea party guy. he WAS WORRIED THE ACT WOULD BE ABUSED , ODD HE WAS RIGHT UNDER Obama IT WAS .
all Obama HAD TO DO TO KEEP IT FROM HAPPING WAS GO BACK TO BED BEFORE MIDNIGHT IN France WHULE ON VACATION ,JUST LIKE HE DID WHEN THE bENGAZI ATTACKS WERE happing.
JIM ABRAMS, Associated Press
WASHINGTON — Minutes before a midnight deadline, President Barack Obama signed into law a four-year extension of post-Sept. 11 powers to search records and conduct roving wiretaps in pursuit of terrorists.
"It's an important tool for us to continue dealing with an ongoing terrorist threat," Obama said Friday after a meeting with French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
With Obama in France, the White House said the president used an autopen machine that holds a pen and signs his actual signature. It is only used with proper authorization of the president.
Congress sent the bill to the president with only hours to go on Thursday before the provisions expired at midnight. Votes taken in rapid succession in the Senate and House came after lawmakers rejected attempts to temper the law enforcement powers to ensure that individual liberties are not abused.
The Senate voted 72-23 for the legislation to renew three terrorism-fighting authorities. The House passed the measure 250-153 on an evening vote.
A short-term expiration would not have interrupted ongoing operations but would have barred the government from seeking warrants for new investigations.
Congress bumped up against the deadline mainly because of the stubborn resistance from a single senator, Republican freshman Rand Paul of Kentucky, who saw the terrorist-hunting powers as an abuse of privacy rights. Paul held up the final vote for several days while he demanded a chance to change the bill to diminish the government's ability to monitor individual actions.
The measure would add four years to the legal life of roving wiretaps, authorized for a person rather than a communications line or device; court-ordered searches of business records; and surveillance of non-American "lone wolf" suspects without confirmed ties to terrorist groups.
The roving wiretaps and access to business records are small parts of the USA Patriot Act enacted after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. But unlike most of the act, which is permanent law, those provisions must be renewed periodically because of concerns that they could be used to violate privacy rights. The same applies to the "lone wolf" provision, which was part of a 2004 intelligence law.
SEEMS TO ME IF IT WAS SUCH A BAD THING HE WOULD HAVE LET IT GO , BUT HE WAITED TO THE WEE HOURS OF THE NIGHT WHILE HE WAS OUT OF THE NATION SPENDING MONEY LIKE A CRACK HOE TO SIGN IT. mAYBE BECAUSE THE PRESS WOULD BE LESS LIKEY TO NOTICE.
Congress sent the bill to the president with only hours to go on Thursday before the provisions expired at midnight. Votes taken in rapid succession in the Senate and House came after lawmakers rejected attempts to temper the law enforcement powers to ensure that individual liberties are not abused.

The Senate voted 72-23 for the legislation to renew three terrorism-fighting authorities. The House passed the measure 250-153 on an evening vote.

Darn, it seems the teabagger congress did the same thing.

If Edward Snowden hadn't exposed the fraud that the un "Patriot" Act is, teabaggers would STILL be cheering, supporting and defending the act as a good law.

libertycrier.com/hannity-then-and-now-on-nsa-...

Poor teabagger.
think about it

Orlando, FL

#26 Oct 16, 2013
again if the law is so bad why did he sign it at the last min before midnight while in France.
If he didn't want it he would not of signed the extension and you can cry like a baby all you want but under Obama the law was abused big time. Bush has not been in office for almost 6 years I think its time for Obama to accept responsibility for what he's done and to stop blaming others just like you.
The two of you sound like two little kids pointing the finger at others saying they are the ones who ate the chocolate pudding while you have it smeared all over your face.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#27 Oct 16, 2013
think about it wrote:
again if the law is so bad why did he sign it at the last min before midnight while in France.
If he didn't want it he would not of signed the extension and you can cry like a baby all you want but under Obama the law was abused big time. Bush has not been in office for almost 6 years I think its time for Obama to accept responsibility for what he's done and to stop blaming others just like you.
The two of you sound like two little kids pointing the finger at others saying they are the ones who ate the chocolate pudding while you have it smeared all over your face.
I don't know why he signed it.

He must agree with it.

Wouldn't you think?

You and others whining about Obama NOT fixing legislation republicans created, passed and signed into LAW is like giving an arsonist gasoline and matches, then cry when your building burns down.

"under Obama the law was abused big time".

Teabaggers didn't say about George then, instead they defended him.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Congress' five-week extension of controversial Patriot Act provisions coupled with likely congressional hearings into President Bush's order for warrantless eavesdropping on American citizens looks to produce pointed debate early next year.

As the federal government is on alert against terrorism, the debate over civil liberties intensified this week when a federal judge resigned from the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court in Washington, apparently in protest over the Bush-ordered eavesdropping by the National Security Agency that skirted his court. The court's chief judge has called for briefings next month to see if the snooping went around the law.

"The record is clear. Congressional leaders at a minimum tacitly supported the program," Rep. Peter Hoekstra, R-Mich., said Wednesday. As chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Hoekstra was in on the briefings.

"Many, I believe, thought it was absolutely essential and appropriate to keep America safe. I see no pattern of objection to the program or concern about this program from Congress."

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., plans hearings early next year, after his committee finishes hearings on U.S. Appeals Court Judge Samuel Alito's Supreme Court nomination.

Alito's views on the president's power to order domestic spying could play a major role in his confirmation, right alongside his views on abortion and other privacy issues. That seems more likely with Friday's disclosure that in a 1984 memo Alito, then a Justice Department lawyer, defended government officials' right to order domestic wiretaps.

Now teabaggers whine.
think about it

Orlando, FL

#28 Oct 16, 2013
You pin head I didn't say he created the thing . He signed it into law when it was going to expire.
AGAIN he did it jut a few min before midnight when it would expire while on vacation in another nation. He hoped no one would notice.
The demo were crying about this law from day one and the only reason we still have it is because OBAMA wanted it . the only reason Americans are being spied on is because of OBAMA . your trying to blame todays evens after the law was scheduled to expire on others when its the great Obama who has the pudding stains on his lips and is pointing the fingers at someone who has not been in the house for 5 years
think about it

Orlando, FL

#29 Oct 16, 2013
Obama care bronze plan what a deal this is one of the cheaper plans. Some people have reported the premiums were as high as 500.00 a month and it was a 60/40 plan with out of pocket deductibles as high as 12,400.00
There are so many ultra rich in the demo party they live in lala land.

Obama care will fail but the people will be made to suffer a good deal first. Its the Obama way just as he has done several times let the people suffer cause he wants it his way just like a spoiled little kid.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#31 Oct 17, 2013
think about it wrote:
You pin head I didn't say he created the thing . He signed it into law when it was going to expire.
AGAIN he did it jut a few min before midnight when it would expire while on vacation in another nation. He hoped no one would notice.
The demo were crying about this law from day one and the only reason we still have it is because OBAMA wanted it . the only reason Americans are being spied on is because of OBAMA . your trying to blame todays evens after the law was scheduled to expire on others when its the great Obama who has the pudding stains on his lips and is pointing the fingers at someone who has not been in the house for 5 years
Please, please fix our f^cked up legislation we defended and supported until Obama got into office.

"the only reason Americans are being spied on is because of OBAMA".

Only months after the events of September 11, 2001, President George W. Bush signed a presidential order in 2002 which "secretly authorized the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on Americans and others inside the United States to search for evidence of terrorist activity without the court-approved warrants ordinarily required for domestic spying, according to government officials."

December 17, 2005

WASHINGTON (Reuters)– President George W. Bush on Saturday
acknowledged he signed a secret order after the September 11,
2001, attacks to allow the surveillance of people in the United
States.

In a rare live radio address, Bush defended the practice as
a “vital tool” in defending the United States against another
such attack.

The presidential order was first reported in The New York
Times on Friday. The report said the order allowed the National
Security Agency to track international telephone calls and
e-mails of hundreds of people without the court approval
normally required for domestic spying.

You're a good teabagger.

Totally oblivious.

In spite of overwhelming evidence, you're still in denial and still sticking to your talking points.

Rannity taught you well.

Hannity's opinions on NSA surveillance differ depending on who the president is.

www.youtube.com/watch... Cached

Poor teabagger.
think about it

Orlando, FL

#32 Oct 17, 2013
that bill was going to expire Obama signed it and its all his pin head. if it was so bad all he had to do was sleep and it would expire but he wanted it so bad he signed t just before the witching hour while in another nation on vacation. that kinda shows me he didn't want the Koolaide drinking followers to know about it.
You can blame it all on bush you want pinhead ut Obama signed it and its been abused under him far more than bush . Here the difference In us first I think bush was a poor president and Obama has been at the bottom of the barrel you think Obama is number one the best ever and bush was the evil guy. The difference is your to stupid to see the truth . demos hate tea bagger and you think I must be one when I'm not but to you I have to be.you cant accept that a average non party related American can dislike your king .

Bush sucked and Obama is the going deep king. he's far worse than bush. bush was stupid Obama thinks we are stupid. he told bush how bad a president he was for allowing the debt to go to 4 trillion in bush's 8 years in 5 Obama has done over 7 trillion to The Obama supporters it must be good hey. they will never get it cause they are a pin heads and play politics just like the republicans .
THINK ABOUT IT

Orlando, FL

#33 Oct 17, 2013
WELL THE DEMOS GOT WHAT THEY WANTED MORE OR LESS AFER A FINE LET WINGER FROM CALI PAID OFF THE FINE RIGHT WIGER FROM Kentucky WITH A 2 BILLION DOLLAR DAM PROJECT. politics AS USUAL VOTE THEM ALL OUT we DONT NEED THE DAM ANYMORE THAN OBAMA CARE. ONLY FOOLS CANT SEE WHAT JUST WENT DOWN.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#34 Oct 17, 2013
think about it wrote:
that bill was going to expire Obama signed it and its all his pin head. if it was so bad all he had to do was sleep and it would expire but he wanted it so bad he signed t just before the witching hour while in another nation on vacation. that kinda shows me he didn't want the Koolaide drinking followers to know about it.
You can blame it all on bush you want pinhead ut Obama signed it and its been abused under him far more than bush . Here the difference In us first I think bush was a poor president and Obama has been at the bottom of the barrel you think Obama is number one the best ever and bush was the evil guy. The difference is your to stupid to see the truth . demos hate tea bagger and you think I must be one when I'm not but to you I have to be.you cant accept that a average non party related American can dislike your king .
Bush sucked and Obama is the going deep king. he's far worse than bush. bush was stupid Obama thinks we are stupid. he told bush how bad a president he was for allowing the debt to go to 4 trillion in bush's 8 years in 5 Obama has done over 7 trillion to The Obama supporters it must be good hey. they will never get it cause they are a pin heads and play politics just like the republicans .
That is what a delusional teabagger you are.

You claim you're not but your words imply otherwise.

Anyone who is anti- teabagger is automatically an Obama supporter.

Obama is damned near a republican.

Had the republicans brought forth a decent nominee, Obama wouldn't have won.(TWICE)

That's how terrible the teabaggers are and their approval ratings are proof of that.

Next election they're already preparing themselves to bring forth even nuttier candidates.

I'm sure your STUPID enough be right on board with that.

Poor teabagger.
think about it

Orlando, FL

#35 Oct 17, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are.
Again, he didn't sign anything of the sort into LAW, the "law" was already established.
Republicans/teabaggers made the mess.(un "Patriot" Act, NAFTA, "free" trade deals with Panama, Columbia and S. Korea) then blame democrats when they sign their stupid legislation into laws or extend them.
Poor teabagger.
If he didn't sign it it would be a expired law not in effect . it became law when he signed it. your not to smart are you
think about it

Orlando, FL

#36 Oct 17, 2013
Obama dam near a republican hummmmn yes you had your air supply cut off far to long because of where you ad your head inserted. Perhaps a visit to the ER will help I hope you don't have Obama care.
think about it

Orlando, FL

#37 Oct 17, 2013
By the way do you use narcotics ?
think about it

Orlando, FL

#38 Oct 17, 2013
Even President Obama himself has flip-flopped on the NSA spying program. Back in 2006 Obama stated:

“President Bush is not above the law. No President is above the law.… Americans fought a Revolution in part over the right to be free from unreasonable searches–to ensure that our Government could not come knocking in the middle of the night for no reason. We need to find a way forward to make sure we can stop terrorists while protecting the privacy and liberty of innocent Americans. We have to find a way to give the President the power he needs to protect us, while making sure he does not abuse that power. It is possible to do that. We have done it before. We could do it again.”

Yes under Obama no doubt it was done again and again and again and again.

Wonder why he signed if he didn't like it. I know the devil made him do it.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#39 Oct 18, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
If he didn't sign it it would be a expired law not in effect . it became law when he signed it. your not to smart are you
It became LAW when George Bush signed it.

"your" not "to" smart.

Perfect teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#40 Oct 18, 2013
think about it wrote:
Even President Obama himself has flip-flopped on the NSA spying program. Back in 2006 Obama stated:
“President Bush is not above the law. No President is above the law.… Americans fought a Revolution in part over the right to be free from unreasonable searches–to ensure that our Government could not come knocking in the middle of the night for no reason. We need to find a way forward to make sure we can stop terrorists while protecting the privacy and liberty of innocent Americans. We have to find a way to give the President the power he needs to protect us, while making sure he does not abuse that power. It is possible to do that. We have done it before. We could do it again.”
Yes under Obama no doubt it was done again and again and again and again.
Wonder why he signed if he didn't like it. I know the devil made him do it.
You "wonder" why?

I stated before he damned near a republican.

Of course, anyone that's NOT a teabagger is a "liberal".

Right?

Let me tell you what else I'm worried about: I'm worried about an opponent who uses nation building and the military in the same sentence. See, our view of the military is for our military to be properly prepared to fight and win war and, therefore, prevent war from happening in the first place."

Chatanooga Tenn.

George Bush Nov. 6th 2000

Poor teabagger.
think about it

Orlando, FL

#41 Oct 18, 2013
Yes under Obama the military was cut in half to the point even chuckie hagel is worried about it and wants to expand the military.

What's up with and the tea party I bet one of them tea bagged you.
You keep calling me one if you makes you feel good.

No Obama is not dam near a republican , again do you use narcotics.
Do you drink a lot.
Do you feel like you have tight bands around your head.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#42 Oct 18, 2013
think about it wrote:
Yes under Obama the military was cut in half to the point even chuckie hagel is worried about it and wants to expand the military.
What's up with and the tea party I bet one of them tea bagged you.
You keep calling me one if you makes you feel good.
No Obama is not dam near a republican , again do you use narcotics.
Do you drink a lot.
Do you feel like you have tight bands around your head.
Yes, even a drunk narcotics user has more sense than ANY teabagger.

Which you claim NOT to be but you use the SAME "talking points".(lies).


It was YOUR teabagger congress who cut the military.

July 23, 2013

Lawmakers, contractors, Defense Department employees, and military experts warned on Tuesday morning that another $52 billion in defense cuts later this year will completely devastate the U.S. military.

Deep budgetary cuts known as sequestration have already slashed billions from the defense budget.

However, another round of cuts set in place for October will further demoralize and destroy a military still reeling from two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to those who testified before the Senate Budget Committee.

“Sequestration was set up to be so stupid that no group of rational people would ever let it happen. Yet it’s happening,” said Sen. Mark Warner (D., Va.), one of several lawmakers on both sides of the aisle who decried the sequestration.

Warner described the cuts as “stupidity on steroids” and said that over the next decade, these cuts will “actually [cost] the taxpayer more dollars” as a result of the damage they will do to the military’s readiness and the overall U.S. economy.

Sequestration, which was enacted last year after Congress failed to agree on a budget compromise, will cut some $1 trillion from the defense budget over the next decade.

It has already led the military to ground warplanes, cut training, reduce operations, furlough employees, and severely reduce troop levels.

Poor teabagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocoa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Windermere family, 3 others face racketeering c... (Dec '08) Jun 17 Eddie 56
Perk 5's Jun 16 Piel 6
Noise Ordinance in Rockledge Not Being Enforced (Dec '09) Jun 14 Piel 6
Fat slut in Chelsea park Jun 9 concernedparent86 2
Teenager looking for a babysitting summer job Jun 9 Johnthreesixteen 1
News 'Decoration Day' still holds meaning Jun 5 Thuth 2
News Protest for clean energy held in Cocoa Beach May '16 Thuth 2

Cocoa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cocoa Beach Mortgages