To move or not to move...

To move or not to move...

Posted in the Cocoa Beach Forum

Undecided

Church Hill, VA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. My husband is originally from Merritt Island and moved here to VA about 7 years ago. We met, married and now have a baby daughter. I know he misses Florida terribly and would love to move back and I feel that if it weren't for me and our new life together, he would be back there. We toy around with the idea of relocating and starting a new life there but the only problem is the fear of taking our daughter from my parents who she loves so much and they love her like no other! I would love to be near the beach and have things to do because in our area, there is NOTHING to do. My question is...is there anyone else with some advice who has made the same move? Have any of you started over in that area and how has it been? Good schools? Safety? Expense? Thanks so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocoa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DO NOT rent from Troy Stephan (Jun '15) Feb 11 kwd1229 10
News Florida man charged in fatal stabbing... Feb 10 Parden Pard 3
Moving from Missouri... Feb 1 Krissi 1
Constant Plane Noise in Rockledge (Jan '11) Jan 30 lol 29
News Two Brevard women netted in sex sting Jan '17 A concerned citizen 1
Has anyone had any dealing with A Beeline towing? (Oct '15) Dec '16 TheReal434 2
Homeless man (Apr '11) Dec '16 Travis 19

Cocoa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cocoa Beach Mortgages