Review: Beachside Cleaning, LLC

Review: Beachside Cleaning, LLC

Posted in the Cocoa Beach Forum

Laura

Saint Cloud, FL

#1 May 9, 2013
The owner of this business is unable to accommodate or accept feedback. On several occasions when we mentioned things he forgot to clean he would become defensive. The final straw came when we received a call from him the day our home was to be cleaned and he informed us that he would not be able to do so. We had already, as we did every time, picked up the house, cleared away all dog beds and related item and taken our dog to the groomers, since they cannot clean around dogs in the home. After paying $85 at the groomers we came home to a dirty house. When I called to express my disappointment I was informed that they were dropping my house from their service as we were ONLY bi-monthly customers.

I held on to their service too long. I should have found another service provider at the onset of the owners unprofessional.
Jeff

Satellite Beach, FL

#2 Sep 5, 2013
Laura wrote:
The owner of this business is unable to accommodate or accept feedback. On several occasions when we mentioned things he forgot to clean he would become defensive. The final straw came when we received a call from him the day our home was to be cleaned and he informed us that he would not be able to do so. We had already, as we did every time, picked up the house, cleared away all dog beds and related item and taken our dog to the groomers, since they cannot clean around dogs in the home. After paying $85 at the groomers we came home to a dirty house. When I called to express my disappointment I was informed that they were dropping my house from their service as we were ONLY bi-monthly customers.
I held on to their service too long. I should have found another service provider at the onset of the owners unprofessional.
You cancelled on us several times at the last minute-once at 11 PM the night before. Asked us to change the day at the last minute. Once on Christmas Eve. We accommodated each and every time. The day you describe here is in fact the only time we ever had any trouble whatsoever and we gave you absolutely as much notice as possible. This was due to illness. The miscommunication was between you and your housemate who I told in no uncertain terms that we would not be able to do so. I'm really sorry about the groomer's expense. I can't figure out how we caused that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocoa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation of Police Station 11 hr mongoose 3
News Teacher accused of berating students back in th... Sep 9 USS LIBERTY 1
News Asteroid Bennu getting first visitor in billion... Sep 7 Stephany McDowell 1
Surfer found dead in water at North Satellite B... Sep 5 LawGator 1
Niki Kessler Sep 2 Thequeen 1
News SpaceX gets taker for first flight of recycled ... Aug 31 Stephany McDowell 1
News NASA to Launch Historic Mission to Acquire Aste... Aug 27 pazuzu1977 3

Cocoa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cocoa Beach Mortgages