Police: Man arrested in possession of bomb materials

Apr 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Florida Today

Satellite Beach Police have blocked Norwood Avenue. Police tape surrounds an area that is about a block from Satellite Beach Police Department.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Horse Manure

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Police responded and found “pipe bomb materials” in a truck, as well as an AR-15 style rifle, a handgun, a bow, knives and flashlights,

~This is Communist BS! The guy had nothing illegal.
Art Fern

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Horse Manure wrote:
Police responded and found “pipe bomb materials” in a truck, as well as an AR-15 style rifle, a handgun, a bow, knives and flashlights,
~This is Communist BS! The guy had nothing illegal.
Read the whole article please.

“They did find some evidence such as dismantled shotgun shells, fuses, pipes and tape and various other materials” at the home, Satellite Beach Police Chief Jeff Pearson said in a press conference this morning.“It’s clear the suspect was experimenting with small-scale devices"
Horse Manure

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Art Fern wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the whole article please.
“They did find some evidence such as dismantled shotgun shells, fuses, pipes and tape and various other materials” at the home, Satellite Beach Police Chief Jeff Pearson said in a press conference this morning.“It’s clear the suspect was experimenting with small-scale devices"
Maybe he was making sparklers- it isnt illegal. The government is illegal. So if we have a tank of gas on our property its a bomb too? Pretty soon it will be.
Art Fern

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he was making sparklers- it isnt illegal. The government is illegal. So if we have a tank of gas on our property its a bomb too? Pretty soon it will be.
Just stop. The guy was clearly making pipe bombs and he was seen on a ball field just a short while before children were to play baseball, and that ball field is pretty far from his house. What the hell was he doing there?
Mashuganah Gorilla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Art Fern wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stop. The guy was clearly making pipe bombs and he was seen on a ball field just a short while before children were to play baseball, and that ball field is pretty far from his house. What the hell was he doing there?
Did he commit a crime? Did he bomb anyone like Jews always do? Put it this way, if he was a Rabbi would they have arrested him and treated him this way? I know they should have taken the rabbi in and left this guy alone.
Art Fern

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Mashuganah Gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he commit a crime?
Yes. He was trespassing. End of discussion.
Kate

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

You idiot how the hell was he trespassing it is a public park and all the charges were dropped the media and cops made this crap into something it was not there were no pipe bombs as it was described homemade firecrackers less then an inch long. It is amazing to see people get all hyped up and believe what the news puts out there
hes back

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Mashuganah Gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he commit a crime? Did he bomb anyone like Jews always do? Put it this way, if he was a Rabbi would they have arrested him and treated him this way? I know they should have taken the rabbi in and left this guy alone.
this is the guy who lives in a old trailer in cocoa who hates Jews and blacks he's a pos .
hes back

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Art Fern wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. He was trespassing. End of discussion.
You should see if you can get your job back as a crash test dummy , I know you got fired for not being smart enough to do the job.
You should stop blaming everything on Jews and stop trying to promote race wars fo r the same reason you got fired from your job as a test crash dummy.
hes back

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

sorry art that was met for Mashuganah Gorilla .not you my deepest apology
Yussef Al Khattab Cohen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Kate wrote:
You idiot how the hell was he trespassing it is a public park and all the charges were dropped the media and cops made this crap into something it was not there were no pipe bombs as it was described homemade firecrackers less then an inch long. It is amazing to see people get all hyped up and believe what the news puts out there
Yes Kate, there must have been a good reason to make news out of this. Perhaps the Al Queda Jews like Adam Gadahn or Jared the Jew Loughner, Loewwn or any one of the Jew terrorists (911 Jews) needed to be obscured with local BS that day. Thats what our news people get paid to do today. Just listen to Bill Mick protect every jew criminal there is and blame white girls for something stupid they did on Twitter.

Kate, thats why they run the media- to keep you stupid (or in the dark). Just look at your school days being taught the Jew Columbus discovered America. The only way a Jew could find something in a boat is if someone launched them without a paddle and told them not to come back- and indeed that is what did happen (it was 1492 and Jews were being booted out of Spain).
Jews were offererd land in Birobijhan long before Palestine, but they turned it down because they want the world to think they are related to Judah, David and Jesus. They cant help but lie about everything they do. They want you to believe Jesus looked like Alan Dershowitz or Adam Sandler and the lemmings actually believe this. You have to have the entire media and schools, not to mention churches to have the people so dumbed down.
Wow

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

So much for the quiet beachy vibe
its back

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Yussef Al Khattab Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Kate, there must have been a good reason to make news out of this. Perhaps the Al Queda Jews like Adam Gadahn or Jared the Jew Loughner, Loewwn or any one of the Jew terrorists (911 Jews) needed to be obscured with local BS that day. Thats what our news people get paid to do today. Just listen to Bill Mick protect every jew criminal there is and blame white girls for something stupid they did on Twitter.
Kate, thats why they run the media- to keep you stupid (or in the dark). Just look at your school days being taught the Jew Columbus discovered America. The only way a Jew could find something in a boat is if someone launched them without a paddle and told them not to come back- and indeed that is what did happen (it was 1492 and Jews were being booted out of Spain).
Jews were offererd land in Birobijhan long before Palestine, but they turned it down because they want the world to think they are related to Judah, David and Jesus. They cant help but lie about everything they do. They want you to believe Jesus looked like Alan Dershowitz or Adam Sandler and the lemmings actually believe this. You have to have the entire media and schools, not to mention churches to have the people so dumbed down.
What a waste of skun this guy is.
Ive seen a,lot of morons in my life but no one but that moron in Iran compares to this,one.
How is the trailer,you live in holding up last i heard it shook like a train when a,motor bike,drove by
Adam Gadahn Pearlman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

its back wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of skun this guy is.
Ive seen a,lot of morons in my life but no one but that moron in Iran compares to this,one.
How is the trailer,you live in holding up last i heard it shook like a train when a,motor bike,drove by
Anythings better than Newark, Hymie. Hows the weather up there anyway? Your beard must be getting a good washing at least. You better stay inside and pretend you're back in Auschvitz with bed bugs a bucket for a bathroom.
its back

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

you in head I live in Melbourne I was using a proxy on a public network
.by the way Auschvitz is spelled Auschwitz , but guess with that third grade education you have what could be expect..
I don't have a beard . you should know about using a bucket for a toilet from the look of the goo running from under your rusted old trailer .
You and your buddies all 2 of them still wearing the brown stained sheets and burning crosses in your back yard as you drink the cheap natural ice beer till your eye balls roll around in your head and you think your a real men bragging how bad you are all.
Leo Frank

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

its back wrote:
you in head I live in Melbourne I was using a proxy on a public network
.by the way Auschvitz is spelled Auschwitz , but guess with that third grade education you have what could be expect..
I don't have a beard . you should know about using a bucket for a toilet from the look of the goo running from under your rusted old trailer .
You and your buddies all 2 of them still wearing the brown stained sheets and burning crosses in your back yard as you drink the cheap natural ice beer till your eye balls roll around in your head and you think your a real men bragging how bad you are all.
You jews have a lot of fantasies, we've heard them all in Hollywood. I particularly like the story about the woman who saved her diamonds by eating them and defecating them for years to keep them from Mengele. Your fantasies are what causes Auschveeetzes and its going to happen again. Bet the farm on it. What you see on TV is complete Jewish Horse dung. The truth is people cant be kept silent about you jews much longer. You are going to have to kill us like you did in Russia or Germany or Katyn. Im going to tell you how its going to end..........you lose, even though you feel invincible. Its another jew fantasy. You are running off the fumes of our kindness and their kindness is very very quickly dwindling.

Certainly you must see that is the truth and why you HAVE TO LIE!
hesback

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Leo Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You jews have a lot of fantasies, we've heard them all in Hollywood. I particularly like the story about the woman who saved her diamonds by eating them and defecating them for years to keep them from Mengele. Your fantasies are what causes Auschveeetzes and its going to happen again. Bet the farm on it. What you see on TV is complete Jewish Horse dung. The truth is people cant be kept silent about you jews much longer. You are going to have to kill us like you did in Russia or Germany or Katyn. Im going to tell you how its going to end..........you lose, even though you feel invincible. Its another jew fantasy. You are running off the fumes of our kindness and their kindness is very very quickly dwindling.
So how long have you been having these delusions. I hope they don't lock you up and put you in a rubber room and without any sterno to drink you poor thing.

Lay off the LSD would be my advice buddy.
hes back

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Did you ever get those skid mark stains off you white sheets after the cops showed,up at your mobile mansion from 1963
hes back

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

You should clean up your yard,to with all that trash it looks,bad
its back and still stupid

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Leo Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey was the guy arrested one of your skinhead sheet wearing low IQ meth head friends, or are you a want to be Nazi living in a 1963 era rusted up trailer .
Im not Jewish . Kindness listen to your self talk .Mengele was the Nazi doctor who experimented on pows especially twins he was wanted and would have been put to death for his crimes by sane people of the world . Yea your probably a want to be Nazi how sad Well I wish you luck taking over the world from Cocoa Florida ( what a pin head )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocoa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 14 hr Liberal forever 2,954
vacationing soon at cocoa beach Aug 25 Don Houston 1
Mary Ann Lewis, Peggy Lee Lewis Aug 23 Fred 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Taxus 2,120
Demon Seed MC Support Your Local Red & Silver (Sep '11) Aug 23 blue nimrods 37
King's legacy still cause of debate (Jan '14) Aug 17 Abdurratln 1,091
•••
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE