Demon Seed MC Support Your Local Red & Silver

Posted in the Cocoa Beach Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sleeper

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 28, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Since I quit two MCs, although the say I was kicked out I decided to start up a new club with no drama. We are a tradtional club in every way and ride only Crusier style motorcycles. We believe in a strong brotherhood and a take no shit attitude. We wont disrespect those who respect us. We are not a large national club but a tight group who believe in knowning all our brothers and being very selective. We have chapters in Florida, New Jersey, South Carolina, Georgia.

http://demonseedmc.com/Home_Page.php
GeorgiaMC

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Georgia??? Just what we need, another MC that SAYS they are traditional MC, wants respect, but wont go about things the right way in order to earn it and get the respect. What a joke. I see these clubs all over the place, laying their shit down, and picking up another patch...Thats exactly the problem, the patch doesnt mean a damn thing if you dont earn it...There are plenty of clubs in Georgia to fit every walk of life. Mom and pop, cop , firefighter, 1%, whatever you want, why not try one of those on for size...if you cant cut it in one of the many clubs around, club life probably isnt for you.
You just want to wear something on the weekends because you think it makes you look cool while you're hanging out watching Sons of Anarchy! Here's the answer you've been looking for, you will never be legitimate, you will NEVER get respect, EVER, because just by wearing that shit and riding around your town, you have disrespected those of us that have earned it, you will always have to keep looking over your shoulder. You have at least one member that should know better.
Seeking truth

Olney, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 19, 2011
 
Hoppi

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 22, 2011
 
Got a chapter in MD, Penn or West Virginia?
thunderdown under

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 24, 2011
 
saw A Demon Seed and Iron order nomad memeber walking around together? at a fish camp west of CoCo over the weekend ,(whatever)who cares
Real World

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Demon Seed is a few who coundn't make it in other clubs, I don't think these Clowns will be around long or just end up as some Bitch club, since it's full of bitches. When you see someone wearing this patch, you know he's just another loser/poser.
Road Warrior

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 31, 2011
 
Sleeper wrote:
Since I quit two MCs, although the say I was kicked out I decided to start up a new club with no drama. We are a tradtional club in every way and ride only Crusier style motorcycles. We believe in a strong brotherhood and a take no shit attitude. We wont disrespect those who respect us. We are not a large national club but a tight group who believe in knowning all our brothers and being very selective. We have chapters in Florida, New Jersey, South Carolina, Georgia.
http://demonseedmc.com/Home_Page.php
Quit 2 MC's and starting a Club with no Drama? Sounds like you're the Queen of Drama..Maybe you should look into Southern Cruisers and leave the MC world to the Real Men..
Sleeper

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 21, 2011
 
You will never see Demon Seed Brother walking around together with the Iron Order. We do not have chapters in MD, PA or WV. We have a chapter in NJ. We are not posers, we are the real deal. When you see our members just ask us. We are in Villa Rica Georiga. Not far from Smyrna or Douglasville.
SLEEPER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Don't know who the Sleeper from KY is but he is not the one that he claims to be.I am SLEEPER and I live in Florida.Anybody has any questions in regards to the DSMC I will be glad to answer them for you.However I am going to refrain from lowering myself down to some of you Dumbasses that don't have anything better to do then run your frigg'in Pie Hole.Don't hide behind a fictitious name or location,be a man and say who you are and whats on your mind.That is how you get respect,not by talking Sh*t and claiming to be a badass.If you would like to ever discuss any issues face to face I have no problem whatsoever doing that.Just let me know when and where.....
Yeti

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Demon Jiz is more like it!
Little John

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Im from Sinners MC in Orange County NY. I get that out first and because I stand behind what I say and this NY chapter that just came out of nowheres can find me or anyone else in the club if they have a problem with this. I know that you guys only have one member in your florida chapter and one member in your NJ chapter (that doesn't sound like chapters to me?) These 5 guys that just started this chapter in NY are going about it the wrong way. U guys will never get the respect from the clubs ur trying to be. I only say this because it might and may cause more aggravation then its worth. I know u want to ride around flying a NY lower rocker so u can scare people that watch gangland as u pass them on the highway. U say u don't disrespect and clubs that don't disrespect you but by just starting up out of the blue is the first sign of disrespect, and u guys started it. I couldn't really care but when u get a club and go through all the right channels and get ur patches and then you guys pop up it gets people pissed, including this club. Take a step back, slow down and reach out to the right clubs and people and if u don't know who that is? U should be in a club.
Rejected

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 21, 2012
 
The felons in the DSMC in Orange County, NY, were turned down by the IOMC last year when they quit the DCMC.
Little John

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 21, 2012
 
I really can speak about this iron order mc because I don't know anything about the group. I know u guys are a cop club and as far as not taking any "felons" sounds stupid to me. People make mistakes and can be great brothers. The only issue with some of the guys in Orange County demon seed group (and I say group because they are just that) is that the guys ratted on people. That breaks the number one rule. I will ride with a felon 10 times over then with a rat. Since my earlier post I can say that the demon seed group has been contacted. Don't fly under that "we have cops" in our club shit. Be an LEMC (no diamonds) club and ull get more respect.
SAK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 7, 2012
 
SLEEPER wrote:
Don't know who the Sleeper from KY is but he is not the one that he claims to be.I am SLEEPER and I live in Florida.Anybody has any questions in regards to the DSMC I will be glad to answer them for you.However I am going to refrain from lowering myself down to some of you Dumbasses that don't have anything better to do then run your frigg'in Pie Hole.Don't hide behind a fictitious name or location,be a man and say who you are and whats on your mind.That is how you get respect,not by talking Sh*t and claiming to be a badass.If you would like to ever discuss any issues face to face I have no problem whatsoever doing that.Just let me know when and where.....
I know you Sleeper ad you know SAK ... I would stand behind a man and BROTHER like you, ANY given day.... I still remember your speech in Tampa at the clubhouse. You are a true brother, we have gone down differet paths, but I will have your back till I an dead.

Before you sidewalk jockeys spout the fuck off, I know this man has stood face to face with more than one 1%er AND both walked away.

I hide behind NO fake name. If you recognize SAK, you know me from Iron Order. I live in Chicago.... Look me up.:)
bull

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 8, 2012
 
What's up sleeper just saying hi and tell ya I went to get my patches printed . Had to put a small delay on it for one reason the cops thay herd and were pratty much harasing me think the guy printing told one of his cop buddys or sommthn . Even had the prez of one of the locel lemc call asking every thing under the sun did this happen to you guys ? Thay must have drove buy my street 100 times sence I went to get the patches made.
sak

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 8, 2012
 
bull wrote:
What's up sleeper just saying hi and tell ya I went to get my patches printed . Had to put a small delay on it for one reason the cops thay herd and were pratty much harasing me think the guy printing told one of his cop buddys or sommthn . Even had the prez of one of the locel lemc call asking every thing under the sun did this happen to you guys ? Thay must have drove buy my street 100 times sence I went to get the patches made.
.
"Bull" shit... Knock it off. They are not Cop haters, club haters or any other crap u can dream up. Get of the internet and get a life. Before you say it.... I got a great life. Dont spend too long reading bullshit like yours...
sak

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 8, 2012
 
You know what... I said my piece cocerning a TRUE brother, SLEEPER. I have NOTHING else to say.
bull

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 9, 2012
 
sak wrote:
You know what... I said my piece cocerning a TRUE brother, SLEEPER. I have NOTHING else to say.
I think we are on two seperat subjets
Iggy

Olney, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 9, 2012
 
Little John wrote:
Im from Sinners MC in Orange County NY. I get that out first and because I stand behind what I say and this NY chapter that just came out of nowheres can find me or anyone else in the club if they have a problem with this. I know that you guys only have one member in your florida chapter and one member in your NJ chapter (that doesn't sound like chapters to me?) These 5 guys that just started this chapter in NY are going about it the wrong way. U guys will never get the respect from the clubs ur trying to be. I only say this because it might and may cause more aggravation then its worth. I know u want to ride around flying a NY lower rocker so u can scare people that watch gangland as u pass them on the highway. U say u don't disrespect and clubs that don't disrespect you but by just starting up out of the blue is the first sign of disrespect, and u guys started it. I couldn't really care but when u get a club and go through all the right channels and get ur patches and then you guys pop up it gets people pissed, including this club. Take a step back, slow down and reach out to the right clubs and people and if u don't know who that is? U should be in a club.
STFU! I want Demon Seed on my back...and Im not talkin about patches
Iggy

Olney, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 9, 2012
 
SAK wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you Sleeper ad you know SAK ... I would stand behind a man and BROTHER like you, ANY given day.... I still remember your speech in Tampa at the clubhouse. You are a true brother, we have gone down differet paths, but I will have your back till I an dead.
Before you sidewalk jockeys spout the fuck off, I know this man has stood face to face with more than one 1%er AND both walked away.
I hide behind NO fake name. If you recognize SAK, you know me from Iron Order. I live in Chicago.... Look me up.:)
SAK...short for ball sack, he wants Demon seed on his back too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••