U.S., Russia still friends in space

Mar 6, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Reporter

Russian spacecraft are the only rides available to NASA astronauts flying to and from the International Space Station, likely for several years to come.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2014
Salty Coal Bombs

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Since: Dec 11

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

This is what recent news released in march, NASA this week said its relationship with the Russian space agency continues as usual, including preparations to land an astronaut and two cosmonauts Monday and to launch another crew from Kazakhstan two weeks later.If you know the history of this fiction relationship you would get to know that, the United States and Russia have still found plenty over which to clash. The United States has pushed hard for further political and economic reforms in Russia, while Russia bristles at what they see as meddling in internal affairs. But what the diplomatic crisis between Moscow and Washington over Russia's actions in Ukraine has highlighted U.S. dependence on Russia and the region for access to space, raising concerns about potential disruptions to launches of ISS crews and cargo or national security satellites.
comrade yershenko

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

yes vee are all friends in space comrade, just ask comrade putin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••