King's legacy still cause of debate

Jan 19, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

It is a large legacy that looms over the past five decades, from the prophetic "I Have a Dream" speech delivered during the March on Washington to his last campaign taking a stand for underpaid black sanitation workers in Memphis, the city where he was slain.

Comments
301 - 320 of 1,091 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#333 Jan 25, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
More cliches from the fascist traitor.
No, boy, in person you would regret your imprudence, that's a certainty.
You vile spewing cynical snarky strutting bastard.
Unemployment is the fault of Öbama? LOL... Obama has halved the deficit which he and Dubya created with the bailouts. Clinton completely eliminated the Reagan deficit. Economic collapse in 2008 was created by reaganomics, boy.
Repeat a lie often enough and you connedservatives think it will be believed... hmmmm... where did you get that tactic, boy?
Yeah... if corporations weren't outsourcing Union jobs...
You lying piece of drek.
No argument? Call me “gay”, lol!
You're a coward, boy.
barock hasn't halved the deficit, you dunce. It was the Republican Congress that won't raise the debt limit.

Clinton eliminated the Reagan deficit in your mind. It was an anticipated surplus that arose from Reagan putting the Soviets OOB and our economy on a 20 year path to prosperity.

Corporations are outsourcing because of onerous liberal taxes and regulations. Look at 0failurecare.

I love internet tough girls. You know they're pussies in real life.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#334 Jan 25, 2014
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
England's NHS is only failing because it is being destroyed by the Conservative Government and its reckless job cuts in the public sector, and its top-down reorganisation, which was found to be unnecessary by various independent bodies.
In Greece, conservative-type policies such as not forcing the wealthy to pay taxes over many years has helped to destroy that country.
There is no major depression in Southern Europe. Yes unemployment is high in Spain and Italy, but this is down to the recession which lasted longer than expected. There is no need to use the term 'depression'.
England's NHS has failed because doctors won't work for free unless they don't know what they are doing... like barock.

Greece has taxed and spent all the industries out of Greece. Liberals do it everywhere. 40% of the workforce is public sector. That's unsustainable.

The dunce in France is in the process of killing their soccer industry with a 75% income tax.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#335 Jan 25, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, fachaboy.
“No child left untortured” as many teachers call it, was a disaster. Still is. Teaching to the test. Constant budget-cutting to education by Republiscum.
Every other developed country can educate its kids... and has a superior society generally to that of the U$A, thanks mostly to the misguided voting pattern of connedservative nitwit misfits like you, boy.
Teacher's unions don't like NCLB because it exposes their failure to educate our children.

It was co-sponsored by Ted Kennedy.

Most school money goes to corrupt teacher's union leaders. The custodians are crooks too.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#336 Jan 25, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
barock hasn't halved the deficit, you dunce. It was the Republican Congress that won't raise the debt limit.
Clinton eliminated the Reagan deficit in your mind. It was an anticipated surplus that arose from Reagan putting the Soviets OOB and our economy on a 20 year path to prosperity.
Corporations are outsourcing because of onerous liberal taxes and regulations. Look at 0failurecare.
I love internet tough girls. You know they're pussies in real life.
Connedservatives lie about everything.

Oh because of Unions they had to outsource... translation... corporations don't want a U$A worker making a liveable wage. They want us all living like Chinese sweatshop slaves. They take advantage of 3rd world poverty to pay workers a pittance, while making record profits. And you defend this, and furthermore blame it on “liberals” LOL!!! Your lies are transparent, boy.

Dividend, lol... more lies. Clinton was fiscally responsible... no Republican since Eisenhower has been.

LOL at Reagan's “prosperity”. That came to fruition in 2008, lol. Everyone knows it wasn't “liberals” who crashed the economy, boy.

Speak thusly in person and reap the consequences, boy. I don't suffer fascist traitors lightly.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#337 Jan 25, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
England's NHS has failed because doctors won't work for free unless they don't know what they are doing... like barock.
Greece has taxed and spent all the industries out of Greece. Liberals do it everywhere. 40% of the workforce is public sector. That's unsustainable.
The dunce in France is in the process of killing their soccer industry with a 75% income tax.
Motts just skewered your entire argument, fachaboy.

Doctors work for free in the UK? Another lie, by which you expose yourself as an intellectually-bankrupt lying connedservative shill for corporate interests.

Boy.

Pay your taxes, parasite, and shut your mouth.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#338 Jan 25, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
Clearly Dr. King was the greatest Yank of the 20th century. The only person coming close was FDR, the most leftist President we've ever had.
Those opposing FDR's attempts to improve U$A society, those who still oppose attempts to bring the U$A up to the higher standard of the rest of the developed world---demosocialism---are nothing but traitors to the U$A people, dupes of corporate power, cynical misfits who should be redirected from the polling place to the mental health clinic.
Reagan was a better President than FDR, so was TR. FDR would be a RiNO today.

FDR failed to get us out of Depression with the NEW DEAL. Reagan succeeded in undoing Carter's malaise.

FDR stayed in office too long. As a result, the cold war ensued. The dopey Brits voted Churchill out of office, and left his successor to make the peace with Stalin and a feeble FDR.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#339 Jan 25, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Teacher's unions don't like NCLB because it exposes their failure to educate our children.
It was co-sponsored by Ted Kennedy.
Most school money goes to corrupt teacher's union leaders. The custodians are crooks too.
Teachers don't control the educational system, boy. If teachers ran it, it would work.

Teachers have one of the most difficult jobs... a job YOU couldn't do, boy. And of course a racist like you should not be allowed inside a school in any capacity.

Teachers Unions are necessary, and protect teachers from employer malfeasance... same as any Union. You, of course, are a fascist, and like all fascists (e.g., Hitler, Mussolini) hate Unions.

You're scum, boy.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#341 Jan 25, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Motts just skewered your entire argument, fachaboy.
Doctors work for free in the UK? Another lie, by which you expose yourself as an intellectually-bankrupt lying connedservative shill for corporate interests.
Boy.
Pay your taxes, parasite, and shut your mouth.
The best doctors in England come to America... like the Beatles.

I do pay taxes. I prepare taxes. One thing I've learned is hypocritical liberals are only charitable with other people's money, and never their own. Conservatives donate far more to charity and pay far more taxes.

clinton and holder pardoned the world's biggest tax evader, marc rich. I think he was Israeli like you.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#342 Jan 25, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a better President than FDR, so was TR. FDR would be a RiNO today.
FDR failed to get us out of Depression with the NEW DEAL. Reagan succeeded in undoing Carter's malaise.
FDR stayed in office too long. As a result, the cold war ensued. The dopey Brits voted Churchill out of office, and left his successor to make the peace with Stalin and a feeble FDR.
Reagan was the worst Pres the U$A ever had. Reaganomics trashed the nation. Reagan was racist. He opened his campaign in Philadelphia MS stating,“I support states rights”... in MS that means RACISM. Reagan pushed the notion that the poor were guilty for their own poverty,“blame the victim”, etc.

Reagan was a criminal against humanity who funded, armed and trained deathsquads in 4 countries which tortured and killed hundreds of thousands. He should have, by rights, been tried at The Hague and then hung like a Nürnberg Nazi.

Reagan was scum.

The Cold War was largely created, on the Western side, but the Dulles brothers. Your grasp of history is twisted and minimal, boy. Turn off Faux News, halfwit.

FDR pulled the U$A out of the Depression, and won WW2. He improved U$A society greatly.

MLK and FDR were the 2 greatest Yanks of the 20th century, without any doubt.

Reagan? One of history's most despicable characters, on the same list with Pol Pot and Mussolini.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#343 Jan 25, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The best doctors in England come to America... like the Beatles.
I do pay taxes. I prepare taxes. One thing I've learned is hypocritical liberals are only charitable with other people's money, and never their own. Conservatives donate far more to charity and pay far more taxes.
clinton and holder pardoned the world's biggest tax evader, marc rich. I think he was Israeli like you.
More connedservative BS.“Liberals” donate a lot to “charity”, often for political/environmental causes. The biggest connedservatives are the ultra-billionaires who are simply protecting their own interests, with their fascist voting patterns as well as their “charitable” giving which is usually for tax purposes.

Don't BS me, boy, I wasn't born yesterday.

And for the record, not that it matters, but I am not Israeli nor even Jewish.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#344 Jan 25, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was the worst Pres the U$A ever had. Reaganomics trashed the nation. Reagan was racist. He opened his campaign in Philadelphia MS stating,“I support states rights”... in MS that means RACISM. Reagan pushed the notion that the poor were guilty for their own poverty,“blame the victim”, etc.
Reagan was a criminal against humanity who funded, armed and trained deathsquads in 4 countries which tortured and killed hundreds of thousands. He should have, by rights, been tried at The Hague and then hung like a Nürnberg Nazi.
Reagan was scum.
The Cold War was largely created, on the Western side, but the Dulles brothers. Your grasp of history is twisted and minimal, boy. Turn off Faux News, halfwit.
FDR pulled the U$A out of the Depression, and won WW2. He improved U$A society greatly.
MLK and FDR were the 2 greatest Yanks of the 20th century, without any doubt.
Reagan? One of history's most despicable characters, on the same list with Pol Pot and Mussolini.
I immediately knew you were a psycho when you threatened me over your losing an argument. This post confirms it.

I read history books. I watch almost all the news channels, but prefer C SPAN.

You were obviously brainwashed in some cuban or north korean prison camp.

Mr. Putin, tear down ischmuck's camp!

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#345 Jan 25, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
More connedservative BS.“Liberals” donate a lot to “charity”, often for political/environmental causes. The biggest connedservatives are the ultra-billionaires who are simply protecting their own interests, with their fascist voting patterns as well as their “charitable” giving which is usually for tax purposes.
Don't BS me, boy, I wasn't born yesterday.
And for the record, not that it matters, but I am not Israeli nor even Jewish.
Most liberal political donations are governed by their own greed.

Enviro-terrorists have created much misery. They freeze widows and orphans in winter and kill jobs year-round.
KATRINA

Tempe, AZ

#346 Jan 25, 2014
Self hating White Liberals...the greatest threat America has ever faced
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#347 Jan 25, 2014
ICE wrote:
I think Ish Tov wants to play with fingerwald s monkey or vise versa!
I think you're another closeted Rightie homosexual.:)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#348 Jan 25, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a better President than FDR, so was TR. FDR would be a RiNO today.
FDR failed to get us out of Depression with the NEW DEAL. Reagan succeeded in undoing Carter's malaise.
FDR stayed in office too long. As a result, the cold war ensued. The dopey Brits voted Churchill out of office, and left his successor to make the peace with Stalin and a feeble FDR.
Everything you say here is a pathetic, laughable lie.

Reagan was mentally incompetent, and his administration the most corrupt in modern history. He had more aides, appointees, etc. either investigated, fired, resigned, charged, or convicted of misdeeds that ANY other modern President.

FDR was the greatest President since Lincoln, and we all know that the New Deal sped recovery from the Great Depression (brought on by reTHUGlicans and their Wall St. buddies just like the LAST recession) every year of his Presidency. Why do your kind even bother to lie about commonly-known facts, eh?

Cold War didn't come about because of FDR or voting out imperialist tool Churchill. It came about because of the growing power of the Soviet Union, which helped us beat the Germans.

Jesus H. Kee-rist, you are both dumb AND dishonest.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#349 Jan 25, 2014
Here's the data on Ronnie Ray-gun, idiots. Read it and weep:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administr...

"The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any US president."

HUD, lobbying, EPA, Savings & Loan, Iran-Contra....want more? LOL
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#350 Jan 25, 2014
KATRINA wrote:
Self hating White Liberals...the greatest threat America has ever faced
Yawwwnn...another Teabagger idiot from Arizona. Race-baiting worked for you so far, putz? Huh?:)

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#351 Jan 25, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for disclosing your anti-democratic "principles." Your credibility now = zero.
I am anti-liberal Dummycrat because the liberals have always done so much to harm Africans. Liberals were the main instigators of the East Saint Louis riots and many other Jim Crow initiatives. Read history. One of the more recent liberal crimes against Africans was the lynching of Qaddafi. And I will not forget and forgive.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#352 Jan 25, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate blacks or women, just the liberals who victimize them to gain power and wealth.
Well stated. I agree.
Truth Factor

Mexico

#354 Jan 25, 2014
This Martin Luther King is the 2nd biggest farse of bullshit ever forced down the throat of America. First he was born Michael King but his father changed his name and his sons name while visiting Adolph Hitler in Nazi Germany before WWII. Thats right he was raised in a Nzi sympathizer household by a friend of Hitler himself! Then the lying conniving racist bastard skipped a couple years of high school and never as much as finished high school yet came sliding out of some Negro pseudo university as a Reverand and went on doing the same shenanigans to obtain the title of "Doctor"! Hahaha. What a bunch of shit. Now this is all documented facts folks. No need to go into the merits of that criminal whoremoger any further!
It sorta reminds me of false Social Security numbers, controversial birth certificates, shammed and sealed college records along with dubious birth certificates. And that should point a steady solid finger straioght into the WH folks! I rank both those black shams one and the same. Orchestrated by the leftwing communist agenda carefully concealed within our power structure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocoa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Fri Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Thu Liberal forever 2,121
Homeless man (Apr '11) Thu Raider 11
vacationing soon at cocoa beach Aug 25 Don Houston 1
Mary Ann Lewis, Peggy Lee Lewis Aug 23 Fred 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
Demon Seed MC Support Your Local Red & Silver (Sep '11) Aug 23 blue nimrods 37
•••
Cocoa Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cocoa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cocoa Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cocoa Beach
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••