#2435 Feb 3, 2014
David Harbin wrote:
"Your" shill....#2.
oh well

try not to burn
vote

France

#2436 Feb 3, 2014
Pam Bondi for attorney general! she's one tough biyatch! she scares the crap out of criminals. they all drop their sippy cups, wet their panties and they buns start shakin when she gets close.

Go Pam!
lawsuits filed

Lake Butler, FL

#2437 Feb 3, 2014
Class Action Lawsuits filed against those who committed sexual battery at Florida's private YSI (Youth Services International) jevenile prisons.

We can not wait for the lawsuits to be filed against Lake Sheriff Gary Borders and his friends Don Brown of Bridges of America for the 20 years of horror's suffered by the victims of their Green Isle Boys Ranch.

Since there is no real law enforcement in the USA now a days law suits are the only way to bring some justice.

http://www.thewhitehouseboysonline.com/ARTICL...

And yea old spring hill judge you bass pooper go right ahead and get you silly arse two cents worth in in il this one too.

Every one of you Mel Sembler (straight, Inc) and Franklin Scandal kiddie diddlers types will be standing before the real judge some say.
homeboy loosepants

Buffalo, NY

#2438 Feb 3, 2014
They gonna file suit against the juvies that butt-tagged each other at YSI?
jeremy

Lake Butler, FL

#2439 Feb 3, 2014
homeboy loosepants wrote:
They gonna file suit against the juvies that butt-tagged each other at YSI?
Only the ones who can not prove under oath that they were groomed by YSI personnel to groom and commit acts against their fellow juvie inmates readying them for older YSI personnel.

And that will be none because these YSI employee perverts was training these kids so they can rent them out to the big shot political perverts and their friends just like they did at Green Isle Boys Ranch near Disney for 20 plus years until they got caught covering up the rapes and closed down their hell hole.
woops

Spring Hill, FL

#2440 Feb 3, 2014
woops

Tired be he who

woulld try to be bright

but who fails

to have real sight
Revrend Tony

Chicago, IL

#2441 Feb 3, 2014
jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the ones who can not prove under oath that they were groomed by YSI personnel to groom and commit acts against their fellow juvie inmates readying them for older YSI personnel.
And that will be none because these YSI employee perverts was training these kids so they can rent them out to the big shot political perverts and their friends just like they did at Green Isle Boys Ranch near Disney for 20 plus years until they got caught covering up the rapes and closed down their hell hole.
The Green Isle Boys Ranch was closed down because of financial problems but it has recently been reopened.

Post 1 legitimate article that was ever written about sexual abuse at the Green Isle Boys Ranch (other than the garbage that has been posted here on topix) and provide a link and I'll take you seriously.
Father Francis

New Port Richey, FL

#2442 Feb 3, 2014
Revrend Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
The Green Isle Boys Ranch was closed down because of financial problems but it has recently been reopened.
Post 1 legitimate article that was ever written about sexual abuse at the Green Isle Boys Ranch (other than the garbage that has been posted here on topix) and provide a link and I'll take you seriously.
You are such a joke. I remember when you use to choke our chickens, because you said we were sinning. If I could find you today I would put a chicken in your head. I hope you are not doing youth camps anymore. Are you still calling yourself a reverend?
Father Francis

New Port Richey, FL

#2444 Feb 3, 2014
Revrend Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, post ONE legitimate article that ever mentioned sexual abuse at the Green Isle Boys ranch. Provide a link and post just ONE article that mentions sexual abuse by a staff member.
I hope you realize that by responding you are and idiot. I have no idea what you are talking about, but you responded. You have no idea who you are responding to. That is most people on here, they are fake just as I am. God bless.
David Harbin

United States

#2445 Feb 4, 2014
Folks can tell who is for real and who are the CointelPro shills trying to distract and confuse.

You're not fooling anyone.

I would post links but Topix is in on the coverups .
David Harbin

United States

#2446 Feb 4, 2014
FDLE CHEMIST RESIGNS...

Joseph W. Graves
SunTrust totes his 2 notes/mortgages.
smh

Lake Butler, FL

#2447 Feb 4, 2014
Everyone knows the evidence available on the Green Isle Boys Ranch rapes cover ups. All the documents including the victims hand written statements was on the website called lake x posed. Even the pictures of Sheriff Gary Borders with the rapist during the timeline the rapes started was on there. Pictures of the rapist at wet and wild with him little boy toy friend 4 days after the sheriff got the reports of the rapes and should have had his little boy toy friend in jail.

Everybody also knows the powerful blew them off the internet.

But, just like the horrors of the white house boys 100 year history, the horrors of the Green Isle Boys sexual abuse for 20 plus years will never go away until those who are responsible not only for the abuse and rapes personally but those who covered them up for their friends and coharts committed the same crimes as well.

We might be living in phase of lawlessness in the USA right now because the criminals are in total control of the government, but things change everyday and that might change as well. If and when it does they accused will be brought to justice.

The lawlessness will not last forever. It never has and it never will. Lawless nations always have a recycle where justice is demanded as a means of cleansing.
when that day comes what few honest judges this nation has will be working on overtime for a long ling time.
cough sneezeee

Spring Hill, FL

#2448 Feb 4, 2014
thats what seems topiix has become

no fun

not a forum

just endless 'ho hum'
smh

Lake Butler, FL

#2449 Feb 4, 2014
Yea it has become a place were the well connected perverts deny all the facts and say they never existed int he first place because they know the followers and benefactors of people like Mel Sembler is passing out the money to all the politicians to just make everything immoral and illegal disappear.

Buy the way judge, are you one of those two "quare" judges that tried each other?
smh

Lake Butler, FL

#2451 Feb 4, 2014
Revrend Tony - with the language you use you must be a pastor at Revrend Jeremiah Wrights Church!!! I will pray to my real God Almighty for you. Not the one you and Rev Wrong use!

Fact is it was four years ago today the Berkey's got the breaking news on all Orlando TV channels about the five boys who had been repeatedly raped over the summer of 2009 at Sheriff Borders and friends Bridges of American Green Isle Boys Ranch.

The report was originally made on Nov. 21, 2009 Lake County Sheriff's case number (09 191988) All five victims named the rapist as one Tyler Anthony Jackson a former student. Feb. 4, 2010 Orlando Local 6 breaking news also reported "one of the house parents who was supposed to be a supervisor also exposed him self to the boys." He said "both of those people are gone now but neither of them is under arrest." That was four years ago today and "neither of them has been been under arrest!" Very shortly after the leaks hit the media they were all blocked by you important elite people who control the media.

But pictures of Sheriff Borders with the rapist Tyler Jackson on the front page of the Green Isle news letter summer 2009 surfaced showing Borders sporting his pearly whites - grinning like a possum eating briars with his little "buttie" Tyler Anthony Jackson.

If you want more information concerning who all is implicated in the crimes at Green Isle Boys Ranch you just might have to for discovery on the upcoming lawsuits.

Those seeking justice are not the fools in this world, it is those who think they can abuse those beneath them and stomp on them and make their victims cow down and accept their fate.

Those who know the truth know very well that people like Gary Borders and his friends who covered up the sexual abuse of the boys at Green Isle for more than twenty years are not "decent people." And the reputations they have are of being perverted child molesters and predators hanging out at places where the young boys are found. Now Sheriff Gary Borders has graduated up to hanging out with his young make deputies his long time favorite of which is one Scott Stone with whom Borders rides with a lot when he's on the night shift.

If you keep hanging around with the likes of Jeremiah Wright and using all that foul language like he does you night very well earn you a front row seat in hell.

Confess your sins and ask The good Lord to forgive you while there is still time. Believe it or not as rotten as you folks are there is still a chance for forgiveness. That is unless you have sinned against the Holy Ghost - the bible says there is no forgiveness for that sin.

By the way it seems it's the Republican's who favor and run all the pedophile farms and ranches, spin offs from the Franklin Scandal and the Bush boys - not to mention the Ambassador Mel Sembler who Dr Crist says is actually responsible for CharLIE Crist and his love of the male species!

Do your own homework! The facts concerning the Green Isle lawsuits will be forthcoming shortly from what I hear. Major deep pockets and a bunch of individuals whose government pensions is their only support. If the plaintiffs win they can darn well take those pensions.
Jeremy

Lake Butler, FL

#2452 Feb 4, 2014
Today February 4, 2014 is the fourth anniversary of the date the last five rape victims of The Green isle Boys Ranch was able to get the plight of their captivity on the breaking news on all Orlando TV stations.

They had reported the rapes on 11/21/2009

Nothing was ever done for them by the sheriff who run the Green isle.

Some of the young victims had tried to commit suicide. The sheriff's office employee's responded to the ranch but again done nothing for the little victims.

Finally on Feb 4, 2010 after being labeled a disgruntled employee for texting, emailing and calling the Green isle Office seeking help for these victims - Clayton and Angie Berkey was able to get breaking news on all Orlando TV stations. The powerful blocked the news within 24 hours. They even fired TV reporters who refused to turn their heads to the plight of these little victims.

http://www.thewhitehouseboysonline.com/FDLE-F...
used to be 2010 but

Spring Hill, FL

#2453 Feb 4, 2014
start again

2014 into two months

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocoa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Children who abuse their parents Oct 24 stunned and ashamed 1
who will pay Oct 21 john q public 2
vacationing soon at cocoa beach Oct 19 gary 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cocoa, FL (Aug '10) Oct 16 gary 39
Intercoastal Waterway Park in MI a Joke Oct 15 Sheriff Shekelstein 2
Fishing Pier in Cocoa Still Closed Oct 15 Jack Blood 1
NBC- not Serious About News Oct 15 Jack Blood 1
Cocoa Beach Dating
Find my Match

Cocoa Beach People Search