mammy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The problem is that if you want to get the horses back the queer lawyers have to be called in. Asi que is a loosing situation for everybody.
maybe is better to part out the horse.
mammy

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

mammy wrote:
The problem is...
.........tuesday
mammy

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

did I say something strong on tuesday?
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

It seems to me all you Tampa freaks, Geeks or just individual ďCansĒ need to follow the Fraternal Order of Police Story. It certainly proves more then all my points and assertions. They were preying on the elderly and need to pray in Church.

The Police certainly preyed on me for no other reason then favor, the old Code Blue which by the way is Evil.
As I previously stated: Vote for me, I Ďll give you the truth, only thing is I canít rub two nickels together any more.

Spent millions raising my sons and there has been zero return on investment sadly to say.
Also had an ex wife who could not control her spending addiction.

And I simply could not contain her. Prozac makes you gradually retarded, the exact reason the Naziís used the same ingredient.(Sodium Flouride)
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

There is No Denying the fact that people who are up to NO GOOD, simply despise the truth being written about them, despise the truth period, and will yell from the rafters at the top of their lungs, they hate you.

Well to all those out there, Too bad!!!

Like Elton John states, It's people like ME who need to be found, not bound and gagged.

There are also too too many Judges in the Ft. Lauderdale Courthouse that need to be replaced for no other reason that there tied to Police like Judge Lisa Carol Phillips who even tried to disguise the fact she was married to a Police Officer. That is a disgrace to the American Justice system and a partial reason for these bombings.
I however, allow the Lord to take care of business and never take matters into my own hands. I have not been disappointed but it happens in his time not ours.
If you think I am bragging, then get you butt into Church and get in touch with the Lord for yourself.
JudgeNot

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

PopFrancis wrote:
There is No Denying the fact that people who are up to NO GOOD, simply despise the truth being written about them, despise the truth period, and will yell from the rafters at the top of their lungs, they hate you.
Well to all those out there, Too bad!!!
Like Elton John states, It's people like ME who need to be found, not bound and gagged.
There are also too too many Judges in the Ft. Lauderdale Courthouse that need to be replaced for no other reason that there tied to Police like Judge Lisa Carol Phillips who even tried to disguise the fact she was married to a Police Officer. That is a disgrace to the American Justice system and a partial reason for these bombings.
I however, allow the Lord to take care of business and never take matters into my own hands. I have not been disappointed but it happens in his time not ours.
If you think I am bragging, then get you butt into Church and get in touch with the Lord for yourself.
So, a Judge married a police officer? What crime was comitted? If her courtroom demeanor and decisions were based on her afilliation with police, then report her to the BAR. You, sir, are not any kind of example I would point to and say,"there goes a Christian." Perhaps before you point fingers you should do a little self examination and soul searching first.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

If I was Governor Scott, or Pam Bondi, I'd garnish for the States Treasury all the illegal funds raised by the Fraternal Order of Police which has been going on for years and years, higher telemarketers to prey on the elderly, that is simply disgusting when you come right down to it.

By returning those funds to the States Treasury, you can pay for Obamecare for many of your dread doing, Two birds one stone.

Wait until it is eventually discovered that Boston PD was involved with 9/11 and these latest bombings. The flights for 9/11 came right out of Boston.

Since: Apr 13

Titusville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Question should have been, "Who did you support in 2010? Are you living in the past?
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

JudgeNot wrote:
<quoted text>
So, a Judge married a police officer? What crime was committed? If her courtroom demeanor and decisions were based on her affiliation with police, then report her to the BAR. You, sir, are not any kind of example I would point to and say,"there goes a Christian." Perhaps before you point fingers you should do a little self examination and soul searching first.
Nothing is wrong with a Judge being married to a Police Officer but recuse yourself before making or denying me a hearing that involves the Police. She tried to pull a fast one but I caught her in her act dead to rights.

Then she sends Sheriffs to my home to shut me up, then she finally ďrecusesĒ herself but not before the damage was done. Her real last name is Naugle, Why the disguise?, Is she ashamed? No, she is a disgraced in a very corrupt courthouse. If you want more proof I'll give it you, it Judges like her that Florida is quickly becoming a Police state. It is your property values when law biding citizens keep on exiting. Glad you raised the point.

I did file a complaint and was stonewalled by a female reviewer, they assigned a Irish female reviewer, How ludicrous. Then another Attorney looked at it and my complaint was eventually denied. So look what happens with corruption, bombings, civil unrest, more and more because American are not getting justice. Corporate America has taken over the courts, the elections everything in case you havenít notices. Who finances these Judges elections, Corporate America?

Judges are protected from immunity, it was actually Sandra Day OĎConnor who wants there immunity removed, good for her.One day that will succeed, Judges need to be held accountable like everyone else.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Rex EDWARDS wrote:
Question should have been, "Who did you support in 2010? Are you living in the past?
In order for quality mental health, one must reflect, meditate, and pray about the past, the present and the future.

"Anybody really know what time it is and does anyone really care?"- A nice song by Chicago, way in the past.
JudgeNot

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

PopFrancis wrote:
If I was Governor Scott, or Pam Bondi, I'd garnish for the States Treasury all the illegal funds raised by the Fraternal Order of Police which has been going on for years and years, higher telemarketers to prey on the elderly, that is simply disgusting when you come right down to it.
By returning those funds to the States Treasury, you can pay for Obamecare for many of your dread doing, Two birds one stone.
Wait until it is eventually discovered that Boston PD was involved with 9/11 and these latest bombings. The flights for 9/11 came right out of Boston.
Okay, now I see. You're a conspiracy nut job. Got it.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Judge Not, The corruption in the Ft. Lauderdale Courthouse can not be anymore plainly obvious and visibly apparent!!

Harold C Forman the Clerk of the Court who is really in essence jerk of the Court full knowing my case and who the litigants are assigns it to Judge Lisa Carol Phillips (Naugle), his intent was with definite malice with intent to harm me .

Everyone ignores my complaints and goes about there business as if itís customary and usual procedure in Ft. Lauderdale, Courthouse.

Then they sit with there heads up there butts and wonder the reason Anthrax makes it's way into the courthouse or someone tries to blow up a courthouse, or the streets of Boston.

Not everyone follows or adheres to the teachings of Christ like me.

No one wanted to hear or listen to my complaints when I first presented them in court , so now, I write my head off and everyone moans and groans. Too bad. Next time give a man his say in court.
Sending Sheriffs to shut me up, that Justice ,Judge not?? That's guilt!!

Please Donít try to discredit me by calling me a Nut Job, Look at the facts, no I got it yoru another cop who can see straight
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Judge Not, Are you going to try and question my inteligence by denying the fact that the Fraternal Order of Police were targeting the elderly??

I happen to know first hand, not second or hearsay or her say. I have first hand eyewithness account testimony.

Your should be fear full of all that retirement money being garnished , you may no longer buy influence in the courthouse. How sad, Conspiracy my butt, don't throw out words you fail to understand.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Judge Nut, Your defending corruption???, How nutty of you, you must be a part of it then.

Those are the only true nut jobs, those who defend corruption, and say it doesn't exist in the Florida Courthouse. This makes you an even bigger ass of yourself.

Lets see how Boston unravels under President Obama, Not Bush, let's just wait and see.Article have been written, Police fell asleep at the wheel in Boston. I think it was more.
Bush used 9/11 to invade Iran. Right?
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Judge Not, Why was Judge Lisa Carol Phillips so afraid?, she couldn't even grant me a hearing and at least allow me to have my say,

As they say, She didn't have a leg to stand on, so in her corruption evil mind, she denies the hearing altogether.

Harold C Foran needs to be replaced.It is apaprent your comfortable with corruption, most people in the State of Florida find corruption abominable, maybe you should also.
CAUGHT in Ofl

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
Judge Not.... maybe ...
Hey PopFrancis ---

this retired judge thinks you one sad puppy

glad not to have to keep my cool while you drool

--- get lost: tired of your barks
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

CAUGHT in Ofl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PopFrancis ---
this retired judge thinks you one sad puppy
glad not to have to keep my cool while you drool
--- get lost: tired of your barks
Too bad, my fraternity brother was a Judge, obviously it is good your retired because you can't simply read English. When you canít take the heat get out of the fire. I was shafted by the court and you approve.??? Interesting???

I also more then likely in New York been in the accompaniment of more Judges then you sir, my mother was very politically oriented, she convinced Politics wasnít for me.

Ps: My fraternity brothers by the way bought me a Gavel which I use to pound often in the fraternity house for Justice. I got it, they made me President.

Maybe you should study history, regimes are toppled when the Justice causes civil unrest which I am trying to prevent. North Korea feels a Nuclear bomb will prevent the fall of his reign, little does he know history proves differently, Justice determines if a government will or not survive. Read some books in History , Rise and Fall of the Third Reich come to mind.

My messages seem to bring out the boo birds of the RNC, I guess I should be flattered.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Saddam Hussein would of fallen by himself but Bush abd Cheney were War Hawks. End of Story.
Iran will topple if he fails to provide his people Justice. Happens each and every everytime.
I am fighting for Justice my way, so bug off with the RNC boo birds who have bird brains.
JudgeNot

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
Judge Not, The corruption in the Ft. Lauderdale Courthouse can not be anymore plainly obvious and visibly apparent!!
Harold C Forman the Clerk of the Court who is really in essence jerk of the Court full knowing my case and who the litigants are assigns it to Judge Lisa Carol Phillips (Naugle), his intent was with definite malice with intent to harm me .
Everyone ignores my complaints and goes about there business as if itís customary and usual procedure in Ft. Lauderdale, Courthouse.
Then they sit with there heads up there butts and wonder the reason Anthrax makes it's way into the courthouse or someone tries to blow up a courthouse, or the streets of Boston.
Not everyone follows or adheres to the teachings of Christ like me.
No one wanted to hear or listen to my complaints when I first presented them in court , so now, I write my head off and everyone moans and groans. Too bad. Next time give a man his say in court.
Sending Sheriffs to shut me up, that Justice ,Judge not?? That's guilt!!
Please Donít try to discredit me by calling me a Nut Job, Look at the facts, no I got it yoru another cop who can see straight
Six responses, huh? I must have touched a nerve. Sounds to me like you are questioning your own sanity. Don't bother, the voices in your head will guide you.
JudgeNot

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>

Ps: I use to pound often in the fraternity house for Justice. I got it, they made me President.
So, you are the president of pounding it? If you pound it too much, you'll go blind. Try a real woman sometime. That is if one can overlook the fact that you are obviously a Nut Job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocoa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 18 hr Liberal forever 2,954
vacationing soon at cocoa beach Aug 25 Don Houston 1
Mary Ann Lewis, Peggy Lee Lewis Aug 23 Fred 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
Demon Seed MC Support Your Local Red & Silver (Sep '11) Aug 23 blue nimrods 37
King's legacy still cause of debate (Jan '14) Aug 17 Abdurratln 1,091
illegal thinking thought crime Aug 16 could be a comming 3
•••
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach People Search