2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 2,972

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
Panamaed

United States

#3088 Mar 16, 2014
Check out Stew Webb's Top Secret Pic of AREA 52....
The Fool

Spring Hill, FL

#3089 Mar 16, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
12+1?
1=DEVIL
and we have a card

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#3090 Mar 16, 2014
AND ..WTH..are we DISCUSSING This Topic/??
Panamaed

United States

#3091 Mar 17, 2014
Nimrod says.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#3092 Mar 17, 2014
DOWD: Dems in Distress...

Obama Factor Adds to Midterm Fears...

WH in desperate 'March Madness' Obamacare play...

Guarantees: No Delay on Individual Mandate...

War on Obamacare cancer victims who speak out...

CURL: All this to insure 4 million people?
Christian

Cali, Colombia

#3093 Mar 17, 2014
In my opinion, what we should be thinking right now is about Florida's candidates for Senate. It is our duty to choose a politician that returns government back to the hands of its people. For me, this person is Brandon Cannon, one of the most Young Conservative and a proud Republican Florida Candidates for Senate http://brandoncannonflsenate.com/
DEVIL

Spring Hill, FL

#3094 Mar 17, 2014
Christian wrote:
In my opinion,..

>>>>>NOW WE PLAY -----

>>>>>> the CROSS IS THE SIGN

please quietly mount your cross
DEVIL

Spring Hill, FL

#3095 Mar 17, 2014
THE LAST POST ROSE FROM ANGER

TAKES NERVE TO RESPOND TO ONE, WHO WITH CONCEIT, IDENTIFIES SELF AS 'CHRISTIAN' AS IF ALL OTHERS ARE GARBAGE.

HENCE, I A 'CHRISTIAN', IN BELIEF, RESPONDED WITH MY ROLE AS A 'DEVIL'.

TAKE, OUR LORD'S ROLE AND LEARN UMILITY, MOUNT OUR CROSS, LEARN TO AVOID PLACEMENT OF POLITICAL FERVOR
AS 'LEARNED ON THHE CROSS' ONE IS VACANT OF THE OTHER.

I believe in He....... never the political scum
Panamaed

United States

#3096 Mar 17, 2014
What does one say about a professed DEVIL?
Sir

Spring Hill, FL

#3097 Mar 17, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
What does one say about a professed DEVIL?
Prrofoundly honest
just co

Tampa, FL

#3098 Mar 18, 2014
gov scott is a beter choice than chris, chris is a yes man to Obama,
he,s been a republician indipentant democrat. chris has, jump from here to there,an sill went no were, gov scott is not the best but he will do more than chrs,
not impressed

Spring Hill, FL

#3099 Mar 18, 2014
not impressive is the below quuote
just co wrote:
he,s been a republician indipentant democrat. chris has, jump from here to there,an sill went no were, gov scott is not the best but he will do more than chrs,
when one is lazy, or hazy on when to capitalize one must start without true heart or a fart
aeiou

Lake Butler, FL

#3101 Mar 19, 2014
just co wrote:
Not much difference in Rick Scott and CharLIE Crist. Both are Bush family dynasty clones.

Rick Scott, Dallas Lawyer Johnson and Swanson, Tom Hicks and George W. Bush partnered on a lot of stuff including the Texas Rangers, Richard Rainwater and Richard (Rick) Lynn Scott started picking up hospitals and George W. and Jeb hooked Scott and Rainwater up in 1987 with the remnants of Jeb Bush's friend (Miguel Recarey) and partner's fall out at (IMC) International Medical Centers along with the Medicare Fraud Jeb Bush had helped Recarey put into place.

Meanwhile Charlie Crist was dancing at the Green Gator in his black leathers and running favors for some dude by the name of Mel Sembler. Crist's father Dr. Crist was on the Pinellas
County school board and claims it was Semberl that made CharLIE like other boys. Sembler was instrumental in running CharLIE for Commissioner of Schools and put him on the political ladder.

Mel Sember had a scheme he called Straight, Inc. He was tight with all of the Bush men especially GW & Jeb. Dubya twice appointed him Ambassador Once to itally ( and he can't speak the language) and once to Australia. The DCF got on to Sembler's so called rehab places and the Bushes dropped the laws requiring group homes to be licensed by giving them a relegious exemption.

The short of it is neither one of these bottom feeders is good for the people of Florida, but they are good for the Bush dystany that invented and onwes them both.
LIL OLE ME

Spring Hill, FL

#3102 Mar 19, 2014
aeiou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much difference in ....
anything you say.......
.....you are thick thick
similarity is PEOPLE WEAR PANTS, YES, EVEN WOMEN
Panamaed

United States

#3103 Mar 19, 2014
Crist's surely zips up the side.
aeiou

Lake Butler, FL

#3104 Mar 19, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Crist's surely zips up the side.
Did you ever see the picts of CharLIE dancing on the bar in his leather side zip ups at the Green Gator in Clearwater for his mentor and handler Mel Sembler?

Now these John Morgan comments are the truth about CharLIE and Jim Greer.

http://archive.wtsp.com/assetpool/documents/1...

But then don't think old Dick Snott ain't knawed on a few himself to get on that Medicare Fraud just make it go away hotline. Scott ain't limp wristed for nothing. His old lady is more manly than he is.
That is not me

Spring Hill, FL

#3105 Mar 19, 2014
love those gys who claim the whole Uited Statesto be their own

interestingly they seem to have interest in politicos boone

wonder if their intest is only passive or is it opportunityless
Justa Tax payer

United States

#3106 Mar 19, 2014
Looks like Gov. Scott will win Re Election to another term easy!
Nick

Ringwood, NJ

#3107 Mar 19, 2014
My name is on the sex-offender registry but it's a mistake.
Panamaed

United States

#3108 Mar 19, 2014
Florida's next ex-Gov Scott,s Executive Office was MOBBED BY CORRUPTION and lost his Lt Gov in a hail of allegations of Racketeering, kinky office sex and whistleblower abuse.
He also tried to steal the Liberty County Sheriff's Office from duly elected Sheriff Nick Finch using State Attorney Megs in an allout 2nd Amendment attack utilizing fraud, extortion and coercion techniques....thank The Creator he failed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocoa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 40 min Liberal forever 2,493
Review: Handler Fishing Supply Sep 15 Shawn Biederman 1
FBC Bonifay's prayers answered for F.A.R.M. to ... Sep 5 and 4
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Sep 2 AWAKE 2,125
Shark lounge 1970's (Aug '11) Aug 31 Susan karppe 6
Cocoa Crime Aug 31 Nornhalor 1
Homeless man (Apr '11) Aug 28 Raider 11
•••
•••
Cocoa Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cocoa Beach Jobs

•••
•••