2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 | Posted by: CitizenTopix | Full story: thenewsoftoday.com

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Comments
2,321 - 2,340 of 2,959 Comments Last updated Friday
Butt not allowed

Spring Hill, FL

#2963 Nov 14, 2013
Yep wrote:
...Bushes...Hitler...the enemy...
a little overkill
David Harbin

United States

#2964 Nov 15, 2013
Where are the millions they murdered with gas?

ASK BAYER....TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY.....PEGASUS LABS......PBI/GORDON......LAND -O-LAKES....ETC....
URAMoron

Panama City, FL

#2965 Nov 15, 2013
David Harbin wrote:
Where are the millions they murdered with gas?
ASK BAYER....TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY.....PEGASUS LABS......PBI/GORDON......LAND -O-LAKES....ETC....
So the little girl is still here rambling. How goes it split tail? See you think they turned the millions into Soylent Green. Always enjoy your moronic ideas.
Yep

Lake Butler, FL

#2966 Nov 15, 2013
Yep! These Bushes make Hitler look like a choir boy!

What else can you say? Prescott Bush financed Hitler's build up and training for his SS and SA Brown Shirts. Runs th efamily all then Bushes like little boys.

http://www.sonic.net/~taryfast/destruction.ht...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2967 Nov 15, 2013
nope
posted

Spring Hill, FL

#2968 Nov 15, 2013
let us say ...... OVERKILL BY BS NOT ALLOWED

Comparison of individual rulers should have basis not shock value.....validity counts not lies for shock value

wonder on age of poster, age and experience, as well as observations made......some young never got opportunity to learn, hence, stupidity

not many still around who SAW IT
but they left tracks

Lake Butler, FL

#2969 Nov 15, 2013
No matter the age. This is the same criminals that destroyed US education and rewrote American and world history.

Right now some Florda county school boards have parents with brains questioning the Prentice Hall WORLD HISTORY textbooks because of all the pages dedicated to ISLAM.

If the FDOE was not controlled by Jeb Bush and his New World Order Common Core programming people they would be standing up and screaming loud enough in Tallahassee that the parents of Florida would not have to be the ones concerned about what Bush if jamming down their throats and even worse our children;s throats.

You can not escape COMMON CORE if you let them fully implement it. It will effect all students at testing time. Public, Private, home schooled, public cHarter school; all must pass the COMMON CORE NWO TESTING TO RECEIVE A DIPLOMA.
fun and games

Spring Hill, FL

#2970 Nov 15, 2013
but they left tracks wrote:
...RECEIVE A DIPLOMA.
all about diplomas..........
truth.........for all dopes........
....is but lack of truth..........
amazing how everthing turns purple.
ho ho

Lake Butler, FL

#2971 Nov 15, 2013
fun and games wrote:
<quoted text>
all about diplomas..........
truth.........for all dopes........
....is but lack of truth..........
amazing how everthing turns purple.
Twas the "Quares" that hijacked the color purple and the name gay.

The real people are just to nice to mention this.
Well Rooted Rooster

Spring Hill, FL

#2972 Nov 15, 2013
ho ho wrote:
<quoted text>
Twas the "Quares" that hijacked the color purple and the name gay.
The real people are just to nice to mention this.
oh.....'The Flake' from the 43rd state
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2973 Nov 16, 2013

Now have any of you noticed how difficult it is to purchase a prosperity lately? Example we offered a cash purchase at asking price and was denied! Property went to foreclosure and was sold for less than asking price. A little bit of research explains what is happening. Wall Street Corporatist are buying up large segments of real estate homes and hording them for rent and or future sales at their price as they will be able then to fix the price of sales up or down as they choose.

“ In a wide-ranging conversation, Steve Schwarzman, Blackstone Group chairman & CEO, discusses his company's pledge to support innovation and weighs in on Dell's LBO, the private equity space, and the outlook on the market.
"Blackstone is now the largest owner of individual houses in the United States," Schwarzman told CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday, pointing to his company's $3 billion portfolio of residential real estate“.

Blackstone one of many Wall Street Corporatist have the advantage to secure the banks to give them discount prices for flopping a property that supersedes the common Joe’s desires to purchase said property. Blackstone is purchasing at a rate of $100 million per week.
Well ladies and gentlemen looks like Wall Street will be purchasing Main Street USA at a discount that was imposed on Main Street USA of $ 6 Trillion loses due to the latest republican finical destruction of our Democracy.
Is it really a coincidence that republicans have damaged our Democracy with TWO Great Global finical disasters of 1929 and 2008 ? Think not…
Well Rooted Rooster

Spring Hill, FL

#2974 Nov 16, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Now have any of you noticed how difficult it is...
to comprehend some posts
ouch!
me lost!
QUESTION.....is comprehension difficulty mine or deliberate on Bernie's part?
hummm

Lake Butler, FL

#2975 Nov 16, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Now have any of you noticed how difficult it is to purchase a prosperity lately? Example we offered a cash purchase at asking price and was denied! Property went to foreclosure and was sold for less than asking price. A little bit of research explains what is happening. Wall Street Corporatist are buying up large segments of real estate homes and hording them for rent and or future sales at their price as they will be able then to fix the price of sales up or down as they choose.
“ In a wide-ranging conversation, Steve Schwarzman, Blackstone Group chairman & CEO, discusses his company's pledge to support innovation and weighs in on Dell's LBO, the private equity space, and the outlook on the market.
"Blackstone is now the largest owner of individual houses in the United States," Schwarzman told CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday, pointing to his company's $3 billion portfolio of residential real estate“.
Blackstone one of many Wall Street Corporatist have the advantage to secure the banks to give them discount prices for flopping a property that supersedes the common Joe’s desires to purchase said property. Blackstone is purchasing at a rate of $100 million per week.
Well ladies and gentlemen looks like Wall Street will be purchasing Main Street USA at a discount that was imposed on Main Street USA of $ 6 Trillion loses due to the latest republican finical destruction of our Democracy.
Is it really a coincidence that republicans have damaged our Democracy with TWO Great Global finical disasters of 1929 and 2008 ? Think not…
Just one more PHASE of the BushWhackers movement that's all.They invented their boy Obummer to turn this country upside down and push their Muslim Brotherhood war machine movement and at the same time try disarm the USA while they fleece American of the best Real Estate through by use of their private Federal Reserve Banking system.

http://www.fleshingoutskullandbones.com/P.Bus...
Sam

London, KY

#2976 Nov 17, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God Has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
Last 2 posts

Spring Hill, FL

#2977 Nov 17, 2013
could have hit REPLY and replied BUT didn't because

Because

REFUSE to REPLY to STUPIDITY
TessHope

Delray Beach, FL

#2978 Nov 17, 2013
Please sign this petition that I found to help protect your freedom of speech. Thx.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/anti-slapp-l...
happy

Lake Butler, FL

#2979 Nov 17, 2013
go ducks
get the facts

Lake Butler, FL

#2980 Nov 18, 2013
TessHope wrote:
Please sign this petition that I found to help protect your freedom of speech. Thx.
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/anti-slapp-l...
You have got to be kidding!!!!!

Anything to do with MOVEON (DOT) ORG is George Soros plain
and simple. Every word in anything the POS has to do with is
worded totally 180 degrees from what it sounds like in order to support his goals and his Obama and Bush cronies goals of a New World of (One World) Order.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#2981 Nov 18, 2013
MERKEL: Trust with U.S. Needs to Be Rebuilt...
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2985 Nov 23, 2013
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali... video chart USA wealth Distributions..
This is but one chart of hundreds that exposes the rising finical inequality imposed upon the USA consumers by republican austerity policies. Time to level the field. Obamacare , Medicaid and S.S. are but only 3 policies that can aid in that leveling process. Deny that and the consequences are evident through out the world of the impending failures to follow via republican austerity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocoa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Liberal forever 2,121
Homeless man (Apr '11) Aug 28 Raider 11
vacationing soon at cocoa beach Aug 25 Don Houston 1
Mary Ann Lewis, Peggy Lee Lewis Aug 23 Fred 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
Demon Seed MC Support Your Local Red & Silver (Sep '11) Aug 23 blue nimrods 37
King's legacy still cause of debate (Jan '14) Aug 17 Abdurratln 1,091
•••
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE