w2 form

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

look at your w2 and you will see a dd box this is what you and your employer pay on health care .The company I work for pays the vast majority
mine came to about 8,000.00 well soon because of Obama care you will have to pay tax on that right now he keeps pushing back the employee mandate because he fears it will hurt the dummy demo who back him on the Obama care but he wants to tax it as income .

Hope all you suckers and fools who voted for him wise up one day, maybe you will when you understand how much he has screwed you.lol
obama screws us all

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

File this story under "when good intentions go awry." When creating the Affordable Care Act, Congress thought insurance companies, set to profit from the expansion of Medicaid to millions of additional Americans, should pay a tax for their new-found customers. And so, a revenue collection tool was born set to bring in $150 billion over 10 years.
more obama care taxes 1.5 a year that we pay
oa screw the poor

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

The alternative is 1 percent of your total household income, whichever is greater up to a maximum equal to the national average annual premium for a “bronze” health insurance plan. The CBO estimates this to be approximately $5,000 for an individual in 2016 and $12,000 for a family. If you fail to obtain coverage, the fee will be applied to your annual taxable income for each month you don't have health insurance beginning after March 31. In 2015, the penalty increases to 2 percent of your income. In 2016, it’s 2.5 percent of your income; by 2017, it will increase by the rate of inflation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cocoa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••