First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe

Oxford, PA

#2 Jun 26, 2013
One maybe cause its dirty . two there going to renovate . three there going to nock it down a put a Chick fila there not sure that's just what I heard
Jeep 12873

Chalfont, PA

#3 Jun 27, 2013
It wasn't a clean place at all.I haven't been there in a while but I heard from about 5 people told me nothing good at all about.I like Burger King better than Mc Donalds but I rather go to Mc Donalds at the Oxford Commans which is clean than go to a filthy Burger King.A Chick fil-a would be nice there.There known of a great service.
jesse

Bryn Mawr, PA

#4 Jul 1, 2013
been trying to find out when it first closed. the oxford Mayor don't know, or will say. seems to be a big secret.
Kevin

Oxford, PA

#5 Jul 9, 2013
The department of health closed it down, so im sure it closed because its dirty, but i heard either a chik-fil-a or a wendys is going in there. Personally i like wendys better but either way they have to make it easier to get in and out of. The road around the BK is like one big loop, if they add it to the mall like the Dunkin Donuts is, then im sure they'd do a lot more business.
minnie

Oxford, PA

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Where is a clean burger king? Everyone I have ever been to has been dirty. Turn around and leave and wouldn't eat the food if they were giving it away.I don't bother to go to any seems they are all the same.1046
Jeep 12873

Chalfont, PA

#7 Jul 9, 2013
They used to have a clean one in Kennett just before you get to longwood gardens,they torn it down because I heard there putting a Giant gas station there.It didn't surprise me a bit that the health department closed the Burger king.The way it was heading there had to be a change there.Wendy's or Chick-fil-a one would be great there.
Closest Burger king

Oxford, PA

#8 Jul 16, 2013
The closest burger king to oxford,pa is in northeast,Md.But i prefer Quarryville,pa Is a lot cleaner and the burgers are pretty good. Never eat at the burger king in bel air,Md on 40! Food made me sick as a dog for 2 days. Spent 48 hours in my bathroom.
Frankeknuckles

Oxford, PA

#9 Jul 29, 2013
Wendy's is going there! They are advertising for managers..
Joe

Oxford, PA

#10 Jul 29, 2013
We're is the Wendy's advertising AT?
Joe

Oxford, PA

#11 Jul 29, 2013
Found it if anyone is interested http://jobview.monster.com/Manager-Wendy 's-GM-Assistant-Job-Oxford-PA- US-123772403.aspx?WT.mc_n=Inde ed_US&from=indeed
Mike

Oxford, PA

#12 Jul 29, 2013
Joe wrote:
We're is the Wendy's advertising AT?
http://jobview.monster.com/GetJob.aspx...
Eric

Landenberg, PA

#13 Jul 31, 2013
The nearest BK is in Elkton MD. Corner of 40 and 213.
littleelk95

Media, PA

#14 Aug 25, 2013
Wendy's , Burger King, McAdonald's.....what difference does it make?....as Hillary Clinton would say.
Joe

Oxford, PA

#15 Aug 28, 2013
How about a steakhouse.
Dmc

Coatesville, PA

#16 Jan 13, 2014
Burger King is losing money and closing over 200 of there stores oxford morgaintown a few in Orlando fl and so on
R Sullivan

Oxford, PA

#17 Jan 14, 2014
I take it "Wendy's" isn't replacing BK in Oxford as rumored?
frederick

Media, PA

#18 Jan 16, 2014
The Wendy's is opening in a pad site in Oxford Commons per minutes from a town meeting. Not sure of the time frame.
TeddyFromTheBloc k

Hopeland, PA

#19 Jan 29, 2014
The Wendy's will be going into the building where the Harleysville/First Niagara Bank was located (next to Redner's). Here's a link to the article in the Chester County Press:

http://www.chestercounty.com/2013/08/21/a-gra...
Joe

Oxford, PA

#20 Jan 30, 2014
I'll believe it when I see it. Does anyone know when they are going to start construction..our turning that building into a Wendy's
Chris

Oxford, PA

#21 Feb 5, 2014
I also just heard that the Wendy's will be going into the building where the First Niagara Bank was in front of Redner's. In addition Chick Fil A will be going in where Burger King was. But, I'll also believe it when I see it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cochranville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Applebrook Vet Aug 8 Anonymous 2
Bruce Johnston Crime Family (Jan '12) Jun '16 restinpeace 16
Lawn service for Quarryville home May '16 wfd162 1
Wood For Sale Apr '16 Jspeckhals 1
Review: Jillian Grace Salon (Dec '08) Mar '16 Who cares 21
water extraction (Aug '12) Aug '12 1-877-71-FLOOD 1
Cochranville Fair! (Jul '07) Jul '12 Kenzi 2

Cochranville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance