Coatesville: Time to run the thug life renters out of the City

Posted in the Cochranville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ken

Allison Park, PA

#1 Jul 11, 2006
With the recent spate of murders, shootings and general thuggery in Coatesville one would think we were living in New Orleans. It is time the State and County imposed a curfew on the City and increased the police patrols to stop these morons from harming themselves and others.
The City Council should be less concerned with trying to accomodate the thugs and indigents in the City and spend more time trying to get them out. They are a drain the City taxes and a constant reminder of why people will not move to Coatesville. If you can't change the thug attitude it is time to get rid of the thugs and their section 8 housing so the rest of the hard working law abiding citizens can live in peace...
Living large in Thorndale

Orange Park, FL

#2 Jul 12, 2006
Right on. Get those losers out of town... as long as they don't move to Thorndale.
Ken

Allison Park, PA

#3 Jul 12, 2006
We should ship them to Philly where killing and thuggery is a recreational sport. Although, it is only a matter of time before the roaches spread out into surrounding areas. A Coatesville thug was recently shot in Kennett.
Coatesville Thug

Staten Island, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2006
What? I am be close to you. I am da g and will put a cap in you ass... or maybe I will just put it on my head sideways or backwards so I look like c omplete f'ing idiot.

Don't be dissing me home e because I am a original G and I have a gold tooth. Do you gots a gold toof? Naw, i dint tink so.
I can't afford to feed my kids but I drive a Mercedes so you can kiss my butt yo.
Ken

Allison Park, PA

#5 Jul 12, 2006
You must live near me....can I borrow the mercedes? God know my taxes paid for the welfare check that you to buy it. I still can't believe people are trying to gangsta's in farm country. It's pretty embarrassing if you ask me...
Mercedes

Coatesville, PA

#6 Jul 12, 2006
Sho nuff. Yous can borrow my mercedes. Aight.

Hey bro. Da farmers gots to have da pimpims and da rocks too yo. And da welfare, well that just puts da gas in it. I gots da mercedes by neglecting everything else dats REAL in life. You know, like a home, some property, a family. I means, I gots my kids but ifins I was to actually support dem yo, I couldn't sho nuff drive my mercedes now could I. And it dont matter that I aint got nothing in da bank. I gots my mercedes so I look rich.

I aint one of dose fools who be thinking that riches is when you gots money in da bank and could take 6 months off of work. F dat. I be keeping it real. I be buying gold teef and da mercedes and shizznizzle yo.
lala

West Chester, PA

#8 Apr 19, 2007
DAWHITE WAS A GOO DGUY HE JUST HATED WHEN PP GOT IN HIS BIZ. i fell sorry for keith an his family. ALL THE PPL THAT DNT LIVE IN COATESVILLE NEED TO MIND THEY BIZZNESS AND GET THIER STUFF TO GETHER ON SUM LIVE STUFF
Joe

Downingtown, PA

#10 Oct 1, 2007
Very true amy... very true
Paul

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 4, 2007
I think I really like this bashing C-ville site. Family home 66yrs in the family and not sect 8 rented here. I want to see every nasty element possible chased out of that place so I can attract better renters . Worked for 15yr of life trying to bring this victorian back to its former splendor .
Paul

Dallas, TX

#12 Oct 4, 2007
I don't know about that last black man comment . Can't blanket folks like that . I spent 8 yrs living in the ville and we do have good black folks in that town . About 2 % are the nasty ones that should be put back into the earth
BBB

Downingtown, PA

#13 Oct 31, 2007
Big words when you're hiding behind a website, Amy. Bet you don't have the guts to say that in public in front of people of any color.
cold truth

West Chester, PA

#14 Nov 10, 2007
coatesville is a lost cause..take what ya got and get the hell out before its too late..
Cindy

Auburn Hills, MI

#15 Nov 30, 2007
I am considering moving to Coatesville and I want to know what I should really watch out for there. My relatives have lived there for over 80 years.
Cindy

Auburn Hills, MI

#16 Nov 30, 2007
I totally agree with you that the state and county should do more to get rid of the thugs not only in coatesville, but everywhere, however you do have some good people that unfortunately are on section 8. If the city wont be affaid to crackdown on these thugs and the landlords felt that they had some backup, you would see a big change.
Ken wrote:
With the recent spate of murders, shootings and general thuggery in Coatesville one would think we were living in New Orleans. It is time the State and County imposed a curfew on the City and increased the police patrols to stop these morons from harming themselves and others.
The City Council should be less concerned with trying to accomodate the thugs and indigents in the City and spend more time trying to get them out. They are a drain the City taxes and a constant reminder of why people will not move to Coatesville. If you can't change the thug attitude it is time to get rid of the thugs and their section 8 housing so the rest of the hard working law abiding citizens can live in peace...
Cindy

Auburn Hills, MI

#17 Nov 30, 2007
You're the reason that they came out with that commercial " A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE "
First of all you should have stayed in school to at least learn how to spell better,#2 you have the car, the house, and some other things, but when they catch your ass, and they will, what will happen to your family ? If you are the head of household, your family is in trouble. You are doing what you do because you want what you want right now and somewhere deep down inside you feel that you can't cut it, but you can, you just don't know it yet. I'm praying for you.
Mercedes wrote:
Sho nuff. Yous can borrow my mercedes. Aight.
Hey bro. Da farmers gots to have da pimpims and da rocks too yo. And da welfare, well that just puts da gas in it. I gots da mercedes by neglecting everything else dats REAL in life. You know, like a home, some property, a family. I means, I gots my kids but ifins I was to actually support dem yo, I couldn't sho nuff drive my mercedes now could I. And it dont matter that I aint got nothing in da bank. I gots my mercedes so I look rich.
I aint one of dose fools who be thinking that riches is when you gots money in da bank and could take 6 months off of work. F dat. I be keeping it real. I be buying gold teef and da mercedes and shizznizzle yo.
Disgusted

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jan 9, 2008
you are a worthless ignorant discrace, Amy. Not much different from most of the people posting on this forum. The world would be a better place without trash like you.
Amy wrote:
THE ONLY GOOD BLACK MAN, IS A DEAD BLACK MAN.
angela

Glenside, PA

#19 Feb 6, 2008
Ken wrote:
im totally with you
angela

Glenside, PA

#20 Feb 6, 2008
I'm with you it is crazy. I know people now how are trying to make coatesville philly and if it goes throw all the way think about it in 5yrs. it will be like never before.
Mark

Waller, TX

#21 Mar 6, 2008
White people just as messed up as black people. Take a look in the mirror first.
pessimistic

Paoli, PA

#24 Mar 9, 2008
I worked in Coatesville for 15 years and lived there from 1-7 years old. This town will only get worse! First problem; it's row homes block after block. Unless one person buys them all up and tears all of them down (like trump did in harlem), You will not see a change. It's an old steel town that was designed to support tons of steel laborers and has far too much low income housing.

The second problem is the people living there. Far too many 3 generation families under one roof. women with 5 children by 20 years old, all to different fathers who accept zero responsibility for their kids. These kids are angry and confused. Most of them with the notion that they're not going anywhere and will never be anything. Mainly due to the fact that there mothers and grandmothers tell them that. "You'll never get anywhere. This is the white mans world. He holdin us back! What can you expect?
I can't tell you how many times I came out of work to find my windows broken in my car, dents, the car keyed, spray painted, and at one point they jumped on the roof of the car until the roof was caved in about 2 feet. It got to the point where I bought a junker to drive to work, so that when they destroyed it it didn't affect the value of the car.
The saddest thing was coming out of work to see a five year old pushing a stroller up and down the street who could barely reach his arms to steer the stroller. Yet this child was left to keep an eye on his little brother or sister, because mommy was getting high or too busy with the other five kids to care.
I even had kids say things to me as I came out of work like, " whatchu lookin at white boy?" This coming from a child younger than 10! Hmmmm I wonder where he picked that up from? Like I said, when your taught from birth to hate, and that the worlds against you, the outlook is very bleak.
I'm off my soap box!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cochranville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cochranville Nov 19 P Harrison 2
Oxford's nickname should be The City of Spiders Nov 16 Paul M 1
the ote Nov 10 Richard Fliehr 2
Bruce Johnston Crime Family (Jan '12) Nov 10 Len 10
Quality Veterinary Hospital needed in Oxford (Aug '12) Nov 5 2inOxford 6
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
andres Oct 27 Jeep12873 3

Cochranville News Video

Cochranville Dating
Find my Match