Kennel Owner Pleads Guilty To Animal ...

Kennel Owner Pleads Guilty To Animal Cruelty

There are 5 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Jul 25, 2008, titled Kennel Owner Pleads Guilty To Animal Cruelty. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

A dog kennel has closed as a result of a PSPCA raid. About 75 dogs were removed Friday from the Limestone Kennels in Cochranville , in Upper Oxford Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

Dan

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2008
And this is the problem with these puppy mills. Rednecks trying to make a quick buck with no regard to the health or safety of these animals.

Since: Jun 08

Blairstown, NJ

#2 Jul 25, 2008
I am hoping someone can help me, where are these dogs being kept ? I would like to adopt one, but I will need some information on who and where I can make a contact.
Teri

AOL

#3 Jul 26, 2008
Shame on you John Blank!
Teri

AOL

#4 Jul 26, 2008
Hi Debi
http://www.pspca.org

Contact the SPCA and ask them to contact you when these animals are available for adoption.
Bonnie

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jul 26, 2008
And all this cruel person got was probation? How can they even let him own 1 dog let along 5? Who is making these decisions and where can that person get help? I believe humans who abuse or are cruel in any way shape or form ought to serve jail time. This is where the violence of cruelty should be addressed, in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cochranville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Applebrook Vet Jul 15 pam9638 1
Bruce Johnston Crime Family (Jan '12) Jun '16 restinpeace 16
Lawn service for Quarryville home May '16 wfd162 1
Wood For Sale Apr '16 Jspeckhals 1
Review: Jillian Grace Salon (Dec '08) Mar '16 Who cares 21
water extraction (Aug '12) Aug '12 1-877-71-FLOOD 1
Cochranville Fair! (Jul '07) Jul '12 Kenzi 2

Cochranville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance