Undercover Agents Shut Down Chester C...

Undercover Agents Shut Down Chester Co. Puppy Mill

There are 19 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Jul 18, 2008, titled Undercover Agents Shut Down Chester Co. Puppy Mill. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Authorities said Friday an undercover investigation had led to the shutdown of a puppy mill in Chester County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

Glad

Trenton, NJ

#1 Jul 19, 2008
I'm glad they caught this menace! Put him in the same place as Mike Vick!
Wayne Lucia

Pottstown, PA

#2 Jul 19, 2008
How would we be able to adopt one of the puppys save from the mill?
Wayne Lucia

Pottstown, PA

#3 Jul 19, 2008
How would I adopt one of the pupppys?
Email: [email protected]
mrsmax

AOL

#4 Jul 19, 2008
I hope every viewer who lives in Rep. Art Hershey's district sees this story. Hershey introduced a frivolous amendment regarding making it illegal to keep dogs in dishwashers to stall action on kennel reform bills that could dave thousands of poor dogs like this.
If you love dogs and live in Hershey's district, please consider making him pay for his action.
Michele

West Chester, PA

#5 Jul 19, 2008
He needs to rot on jail, puppy mills piss me off
Lisa

Horsham, PA

#6 Jul 19, 2008
Terrible...
thank goodness this was discovered...
hopefully they will be placed in good homes..
Sue

Jamison, PA

#7 Jul 19, 2008
This person is a piece of s***..what he did to those animals should be done to him, but slowly and while awake...
Janelle

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 19, 2008
I'd like to know which place these dogs were taken to and if they need volunteers to help?

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if anyone knows anything.

thanks!
Linda from Ridley Park

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Jul 19, 2008
Thing I do not understand about this, is these are Amish, just like the ones who were so forgiving of that guy who shot their children. How can a group of Christians be so heartless about animals? The Bible says that God knows when even a sparrow falls from the sky.
Here We Go Again

AOL

#10 Jul 19, 2008
Linda from Ridley Park wrote:
Thing I do not understand about this, is these are Amish, just like the ones who were so forgiving of that guy who shot their children. How can a group of Christians be so heartless about animals? The Bible says that God knows when even a sparrow falls from the sky.
Agree My thoughts were the same.
Must be a bunch of hypocrites.
Tammy

Swarthmore, PA

#11 Jul 19, 2008
This is so sad... this article says that the animals were taken to the Hunting Park shelter, which should be the headquarters, located at 350 E. Erie Ave. in Philadelphia. Odds are that these dogs won't be available for adoption right away, since this article says they are sickly, but there are plenty of other needy pets there that are ready to be adopted right now!
Ginger

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2008
I rejoice every time I hear about another of these scumbags getting busted.

If you want a pet, go to the shelter! And if you have a pet, get it neutered!
Deb

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2008
Hats off to the PSPCA and the "tipster".

Sure puts an ugly mark on my home town. I'm ashamed that something so hideous could be going on here and no one (including myself) knowing about it or doing anything about it.

Did the PSPCS check on the horses and other animals on this farm? If not, please do so!
2Day

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jul 20, 2008
I'm glad these vulnerable animals are out of harm's way. Some people are so SICK.

Having a pet should be like having a child: if you can't take care of one, DON'T HAVE ONE.
Cat Lover in West Grove

Blackwood, NJ

#15 Jul 20, 2008
Congratulations to the PASPCA. I am glad they were able to rescue these dogs. Even though it is so important and worthwhile that they were able to shut this place down, I have to ask: what vet did all these debarkings? Is anyone going to investigate that angle? It is time someone really took a look at the CCSPCA, the local vets who don't report misconduct by other vets (in light of the story on Dr. Godfry) and the stories in the Daily Local about the crazy cat lady no body wants to shut down. There are places masquerading as 'shelters' that are just terrible hoarding situations and altho the SPCA seems to go in when it is dogs and for profit (especially pure bred dogs) but will let situations with cats and farm animals go a lot longer.
Growing up Kenzo

Wilmington, DE

#16 Jul 20, 2008
Tammy wrote:
This is so sad... this article says that the animals were taken to the Hunting Park shelter, which should be the headquarters, located at 350 E. Erie Ave. in Philadelphia. Odds are that these dogs won't be available for adoption right away, since this article says they are sickly, but there are plenty of other needy pets there that are ready to be adopted right now!
PAACA is on
H..untingpark ,PSPCA on erie ave same neighborhood 2 different locations.PAACA is city run
Amy

Medford, NJ

#18 Jul 26, 2008
This pig should rot in hell,that scumbag
Tammy

Swarthmore, PA

#19 Jul 27, 2008
I got that address off the PSPCA website. I got my dog there so I'm pretty sure I got the right address... Either way, go adopt a homeless animal, if you have the time, the space and the love to give.
Living among the Amish

United States

#20 Jul 27, 2008
The Amish are extremely unkind to animals. They see them as a business. All the nasty stereo-types of another ethnic group fits the Amish much better. The seem to worship the Almighty Dollar more than anything else. They also have no qualms about cheating or lying to "non-Amish" people. I would never turn my back on an Amish person. Also, they are dirty. Body odor, yellow teeth, dandruff, and dirty fingernails are just some of the areas they seem to miss on the Saturday bath. Also, they are full of birth defects because of them marrying cousins. Yuch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cochranville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow removal Mar 14 Greg 1
jimmy"s all american take out Feb '17 Jimmy matyniak 1
Acme building Feb '17 Ice 1
Looking to relocate Dec '16 Tony Palumbo 2
Bruce Johnston Crime Family (Jan '12) Dec '16 Scrappy1 19
water extraction (Aug '12) Aug '12 1-877-71-FLOOD 1
Cochranville Fair! (Jul '07) Jul '12 Kenzi 2

Cochranville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance