Seizure alert dog restores owner's fr...

Seizure alert dog restores owner's freedom

There are 10 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jun 16, 2009, titled Seizure alert dog restores owner's freedom. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Faye Shank gives her seizure alert dog Dreyfus a kiss while at their Hanover home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

scott

Waynesboro, PA

#1 Jun 17, 2009
That is amazing, and to think my dog can't even learn to sit.
Hairdresser

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 17, 2009
I use to do Faye's hair, and I am so happy for her. I know she has had some hard times and to make life easier for her through a poodle is amazing. She is such a great woman and is married to a wonderful man. She has always had a smile on her face. God bless ger, her husband and family, and this God sent dog:)
Liz

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Jun 17, 2009
What a great story! Such a blessing to have this animal in her life!
Yippie

Shippensburg, PA

#4 Jun 17, 2009
Hooray for Dreyfus! Good Dog!!

Kudos to Faye for her enduring spirit!!
Molly

Stigler, OK

#5 Jun 17, 2009
What a wonderful story Faye, Dreyfus is amazing just like you are.

Since: May 09

McSherrystown

#6 Jun 17, 2009
I recently saw you and Dreyfus and your husband at the local Wal-Mart. You walked with pride and confidence. You are truly blessed to have Dreyfus.Good luck to you.
It's was refreshing to read this positive article.
Gloria

York, PA

#7 Jun 17, 2009
I think it's truly amazing that an animal can help a human enjoy life to a better quality standard of living. We should cherish animals like that.
adora

Gardners, PA

#8 Jun 30, 2009
thats amazin that ur seizure dog was there 2 help u b4 u had ur seizure
BECKY

Darby, PA

#9 Jul 3, 2009
no way! i am so excited to find this post! i've always assumed there must be other standard poodle, seizure alert dogs but i've never actually encountered one!! have you? man, that's so awesome!!!! i have an AMAZING partner, Chance, who blows away peoples' misconceptions about poodles and epilepsy every day. i don't mean to sound creepy or anything but i would so love to chat with you! how about facebook?(becky oconnor from new york, ny -- i have a sonic the hedgehog profile picture) cool. either way, God bless you and Dreyfus!
Pami

Tacoma, WA

#10 Jul 24, 2009
People that have seizure alert dogs, there is a great website that sells these type of patches.
Also you well find the patch Access Required By law Patch that is great for your type of Service Dog to wear also. Let Lisa know Pami Sent You!
I hope you will like these patches. Tell family and friends about them also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cochranville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Cogdill Is a child molester Jul 28 Jim 3
Looking to relocate (Nov '16) Jul '17 Pin209 3
Which Brady Bunch character are you? (Oct '14) Jun '17 Mond 2
anyone know (Mar '14) Jun '17 Stupid_tihs 4
Snow removal Mar '17 Greg 1
jimmy"s all american take out Feb '17 Jimmy matyniak 1
water extraction (Aug '12) Aug '12 1-877-71-FLOOD 1

Cochranville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance