Hall hears dairy farmers warn of a na...

Hall hears dairy farmers warn of a national securitya issues

There are 10 comments on the www.midhudsonnews.com story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Hall hears dairy farmers warn of a national securitya issues. In it, www.midhudsonnews.com reports that:

Tunis Sweetman has more than 300 head of productive dairy cattle on his 25-year-old farm outside Warwick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.midhudsonnews.com.

Crazy Ox3thong

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2009
Bill? ya work nighte n Yoria work daya ?:-0
leo from cornelia

Bucyrus, KS

#2 Aug 28, 2009
factory dairy, factory chicken, factory turkey, factory pork. lock animal in mass concentration buildings and pour the antibiodics to them then bring in illegal aliens to work in processing plants.
independent

Newport News, VA

#3 Aug 28, 2009
I sense brain damage. This report, as serious as it is, is taken much too lightly or totally misunderstood. This is a serious situation.

“Tell the Truth”

Since: Nov 07

Orlando, Florida

#4 Aug 28, 2009
independent wrote:
I sense brain damage. This report, as serious as it is, is taken much too lightly or totally misunderstood. This is a serious situation.
Soon there will be no real American farmers left. Most of our food will be bought by co-ops and imported in from other countries. So much for being an independent and self-sufficient nation.
GBA

Westland, MI

#5 Aug 28, 2009
Actually the demise of dairy would be a good thing. More than 90% of gastrointestional diseases can be traced to dairy. Humans just simply are not designed to ingest dairy. We have been snowballed by the dairy industry for decades into believing that dairy is necessary in the human diet. It is not.

No dairy would do our health good!

“Tell the Truth”

Since: Nov 07

Orlando, Florida

#6 Aug 28, 2009
GBA wrote:
Actually the demise of dairy would be a good thing. More than 90% of gastrointestional diseases can be traced to dairy. Humans just simply are not designed to ingest dairy. We have been snowballed by the dairy industry for decades into believing that dairy is necessary in the human diet. It is not.
No dairy would do our health good!
Speak for yourself. Most people have no problem digesting milk, and let's imagine a world with no cereal, ice cream, sour cream, butter, yogurt, and all the other products made with milk.

Better yet, let's invision a world where we sit and eat nothing but dry rice cakes. Yum-Yum
Sad Truth

Pulaski, TN

#7 Aug 28, 2009
These guys could relate to authors who only get 20% of a book they wrote and published by brick and mortar sources while the publisher and the retailer make millions.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#8 Aug 28, 2009
Crazy Ox3thong wrote:
Bill? ya work nighte n Yoria work daya ?:-0
Yes

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#9 Aug 28, 2009
independent wrote:
I sense brain damage. This report, as serious as it is, is taken much too lightly or totally misunderstood. This is a serious situation.
That is why I put two articles in. It is a crisis to our dairy farmewrs, and no one is listening.
GBA

Westland, MI

#10 Aug 28, 2009
Donna Atlanta GA wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself. Most people have no problem digesting milk, and let's imagine a world with no cereal, ice cream, sour cream, butter, yogurt, and all the other products made with milk.
Better yet, let's invision a world where we sit and eat nothing but dry rice cakes. Yum-Yum
Most people are not aware of how bad dairy is for them. The only way they will know is through education about the dangers of dairy.

For those who are intelligent enough to make a wise choice, they have that right. Until or unless the Facists take over this country, we have a right to make our own choices. Until then, you can eat shiite and get E-coli poisoning for all I care. If you want to poison yourself that is your choice. Trust me I don't care if you choose to poison yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cochecton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Hill Day Camp/Kauneonga/White Lake Reunion (Aug '06) Jan '16 Bethel Clerk 146
News Classifieds Dec '15 town of Tompkins 1
Mountain Laurel Farm (Aug '06) Oct '15 Hannah F 19
News Delaware passes dog barking law (Mar '08) Jul '15 MadelineNY 5
News Phillipsport gets $25,000 'Golden Feather' at S... (Dec '14) Dec '14 james 1
News Challenges to Bloomingburg voters mount (Oct '14) Oct '14 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
News Woodstock at 45: Still stardust, still golden (Aug '14) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cochecton Mortgages