Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
First Prev
of 319
Next Last
NAVYVET

Malverne, NY

#7504 Sep 30, 2014
Deyquan wrote:
The Democrat we need more and stricter gun laws, we need more social service. We need to tax the rich and business until they bleed to over come income equality.
Great IDEA

We need more city FREE housing ,more food stamps and less jobs in America. The government should take care of anyone that enters this country from birth until death, free health care and remove borders as we are the melting pot of the world TAX anyone who makes $10,000 a year or more and sed the tax funds to help our fellow "citizens of the world" as it is the right thing to do is "Spread the wealth"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7505 Oct 2, 2014
Savages wrote:
http://showyou.com/v/y-iD246Wk 2DT0/that-fight-at-memphis-ten nessee-kroger-video-again?u=re ddit
Fight at Memphis, Tennessee Kroger 9-6-2014
Fight?....That's some social engineering, right there....THAT IS A MOB OF 80-100 BLACKS THAT SAVAGELY ATTACKED 2 WHITE AND 1 BLACK KROGER WORKERS.....MSM.....Never reported it.....
Broke

Whitesboro, NY

#7506 Oct 4, 2014
former student wrote:
Hey Robert, be careful what you wish for. Without the Democrats the very programs that are helping you would be eliminated by the Republicans. FYI, neither the Republicans or Democrats have any control of the COLA. The mechanism for determining the COLA was passed long ago.
Hey former student, without China the Democrats wouldn't have anyone to borrow the money from to pay for their stupid programs.
Big B

Saratoga Springs, NY

#7507 Oct 5, 2014
FFS wrote:
<quoted text>Without Unions EVERY job in NY would now be overseas!
The republican plan.........move overseas to avoid taxes!
The Real Republican Plan: Lower taxes and make it easier for businesses to stay in NY... this results in better higher paying jobs... why anyone thinks Republicans want to ship jobs out of the country is beyond me...
obama the clown

Farmingdale, NY

#7512 Oct 24, 2014
Savages wrote:
http://showyou.com/v/y-iD246Wk 2DT0/that-fight-at-memphis-ten nessee-kroger-video-again?u=re ddit
Fight at Memphis, Tennessee Kroger 9-6-2014
At the ready, fire six rounds, combat reload and fire six more rounds, reload and come back to the ready position.
aprilflwr

Erie, PA

#7514 Oct 27, 2014
[Sick people vote for the democrat! I will vote Republucan across the board! Obama is goinf down!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#7515 Oct 28, 2014
aprilflwr wrote:
[Sick people vote for the democrat! I will vote Republucan across the board! Obama is goinf down!
The president has failed us
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7516 Oct 28, 2014
aprilflwr wrote:
Good Goinf.....
broken

Ithaca, NY

#7519 Dec 19, 2014
Want to find a local psychic. Any suggestions??
Don

Germany

#7524 Jan 12, 2015
Best Anal experience, girls
don

Rochester, NY

#7528 Feb 14, 2015
I hate it
Resident

Gouverneur, NY

#7534 Jul 16, 2015
Tell me your opinion
Smart

Holland Patent, NY

#7544 May 19, 2016
She is hot and smart , I will vote for here based on her smarts.
Being hot is just a bonus. She will win!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 319
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobleskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newberry Square building owner fined $20K over ... (Aug '08) Aug 20 formerly lived in... 11
Looking for a Place in Schoharie County to Ride... Jun '16 sooodone 2
Schoharie County Social Services (Jul '11) Mar '16 jakes5girl 26
"Birthing Home" (Mar '09) Sep '15 4nrose 3
why are people here so freaking weird. (Apr '14) Aug '15 weirdo 2
Where are the Flowers ? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Diana Barber 1
Looking to adopt small dog (Jun '15) Jun '15 Diana 1

Cobleskill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cobleskill Mortgages