First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Craig

Monroe Township, NJ

#1 Oct 26, 2007
Does anyone know who this person is?--she is either currently working----(or did so work in the past)---at Howe Caverns and she is very tall and has light brown hair.---(when I say tall,I mean TALL---she must be like 6-7 or 6-8)
Craig

Hightstown, NJ

#2 Jun 17, 2008
just checking to see if anybody replied yet.
Craig

Barnegat, NJ

#3 Nov 5, 2008
still checking----it is very easy to see this person---she really stands out in a crowd;that is she can easily look over the crowd.
Craig

Hightstown, NJ

#4 Feb 5, 2009
just checking this post to see if anyone replied yet.
Craig

Altoona, PA

#5 May 22, 2009
------------just checking to see if anyone answered this question yet-------------
Craig

Mechanicsburg, PA

#6 Jul 23, 2009
----it has been twenty-one months since I first asked this;---(how many miles is it from Howe's Caverns to Cobleskill,New York?)---she may very well be from another municipality but I guessed she hailed from this town as it was nearby----am dying for information about her if anyone knows her.
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#7 Sep 8, 2009
-----just checking to see if anyone answered this question yet.----
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#8 Sep 27, 2009
----coming up on twenty-four month mark -----still checking----
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#9 Dec 7, 2009
---still checking in from time to time to see if anyone has answered this yet.---
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#10 Jan 15, 2010
----still coming here to see if anybody has answered yet---
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#12 Feb 16, 2010
---just came back to check---
Dat-Why

Herkimer, NY

#13 Mar 5, 2010
Craig, That was Saaquatch...she gaurds the cave.
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#14 Mar 8, 2010
----I am not kidding you----it has been a while now since I saw that photo and she may or may not be from Cobleskill-----she may hail from Albany even.----it was about '04 or '05 when I saw that picture and I am not able ----(unfortunately)----to find that picture on the web now---she was thin also.----(would it help if I offer a reward?)
Dat-Why

Herkimer, NY

#15 Mar 10, 2010
Yes, I will glady go to Howes cave and find this amazon woman you are infatuated with....I would say , ohhh....1500 dollars should cover my expenses. If you want pics, add another 500. Take it or leave it craig! She could be the ONE for you....Dont let a little reward money stand in the way of your true love.
Dat-Why

Herkimer, NY

#16 Mar 12, 2010
Im Going To the Cave to search for the Woman who is as tall as the trees, with beauty that would stop a clock....the love of craigs life. I will have the bill on Monday craig.....
Dat-Why

Herkimer, NY

#17 Mar 15, 2010
Craig.......Did you know the cave is open year round? Its beautiful in the winter. Wasnt to cold down there either. Anyway, I Found her.....She is as beautiful as you said........Tall, Amazon girl...6 foot 3 at least. She almost hit her head on the cave rocks. I have the info you requested. Name, address...etc. Thin girl too.......when you two get married craig you better feed this chick.
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#18 Mar 15, 2010
----I don't have that much money though-----I am glad to know she still works there-----I saw her picture on another web-site many years ago----I don't get that much vacation time either to drive all the way up there.
Dat-Why

Herkimer, NY

#19 Mar 16, 2010
Ok....Im gonna ask her out then. Thanks for the tip. She 's a real catch! Sorry dude, you had first dibs.
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#20 Mar 16, 2010
well,she is after all in your state-----I am glad I helped you then-----the drive from where I live to there must be like four and a half hours I estimate.
Craig

Cumberland, MD

#21 Sep 24, 2010
----Dat-Why--------hope all is well with you and ---(whatever her name is)-----I have never made it up there yet because I have had to work so much this year-----(it is such a long drive from where I live also).-----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobleskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are people here so freaking weird. (Apr '14) Feb 8 Ol two pecker 8
Cherry Valley "Peace in the Valley Group" Alco... Jan '18 Keep Coming 1
Brittany Battisti the human pincushion Oct '17 CGS 2
Du bell Punk Recaptured (Jul '17) Aug '17 Diana Barber 2
Forgotten friends pet rescue? (Jul '14) Aug '17 Betty Jones 12
birthday gift (Apr '17) Apr '17 KCC 1
McGillycuddy Soap (Aug '10) Apr '17 Shirley 40162 5

Cobleskill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance