3 Union Co. men charged with failure ...

3 Union Co. men charged with failure to register as sex offender

There are 43 comments on the KFVS12 story from Dec 6, 2011, titled 3 Union Co. men charged with failure to register as sex offender. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Union County State's Attorney Tyler R. Edmonds and Union County Sheriff David Livesay announced Tuesday three men were charged with failure to register as a sex offender after a compliance check from the Union County Sheriff's Deputies in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

kill em

Garnett, KS

#22 Jan 10, 2013
Sex offenders should get the death penality that way we definitely know where these sick perverts are then our children. Will be safe. Sex offenders never get cured and repeat their crimes over & over!
Mark wright

United States

#23 Aug 8, 2015
Well lissten up if you all don't know David etherton he done his time for something he was acused of but he didn't do it cause David's ex wife just lied on him to have him lock up he was living in paducha ky when this all took place an his ex wife can go to hell cause she likes black men
Mark wright

United States

#24 Aug 8, 2015
Yeah you don't no jack so go to hell
Mark wright

United States

#25 Aug 8, 2015
Why are you talking your shit for death pently for meth makers an herion dealers an snitches an murders an other people
Mark wright

United States

#26 Aug 8, 2015
I repeate it s not uion county its crooked county cause they had a good court house this new one looks like auntic shit an they don't pay there bills to keep prinser s they have Jackson county to house them so yeah if people in this county didn't vote for a new court house then why build it they need a new jail an all new cops an cause the court system sucks also an the want a be stae s attorney anit nothing but a crakhead punk same with meth head Scott harvell the best cop was kenny taylor an here something else folks Tracy Jean Cates has revoked driver lisson an still driving now that s a crock of shiylt there show u what we have in office now is crooks
Mark wright

United States

#28 Aug 9, 2015
Hey ditto99 well they need too lock you up with Dave etherton so you can be with your man
Mark wright

United States

#29 Aug 9, 2015
Dearest not suprised sound like you need too keep you r old
Mouth shut cause your a sick o your self an a freak
Mark wright

United States

#30 Aug 9, 2015
It was David s parents house that burnt down he is living in a tent an he got arestted for the electric company theft
Mark wright

United States

#31 Aug 9, 2015
cute mommy wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry honey, there isnt anything to "get over". All I did was ask a question & made a statement, I didn't know if it was the same person or not. I don't know the circumstances of the crime or his guilt or innocence.
. Well cute mommy I wish every one would shut there mouths its all bull shit story's on the countys part cause dear we are just a name an number too the county no matter who you are
Mark wright

United States

#32 Aug 9, 2015
kill em wrote:
Sex offenders should get the death penality that way we definitely know where these sick perverts are then our children. Will be safe. Sex offenders never get cured and repeat their crimes over & over!
well you need to be locked up your self too an see how it is in prison
Mark wright

United States

#33 Aug 9, 2015
Not Surprised wrote:
Well Maybe now they will get in prison what they gave out on the streets. Sick Individuals!!!!
does it not say in the bibble to not talk about someone or to run your mouth do you want a law suit against you keep running your mouth
Mark wright

United States

#34 Aug 9, 2015
Mark wright wrote:
<quoted text>. Well cute mommy I wish every one would shut there mouths its all bull shit story's on the countys part cause dear we are just a name an number too the county no matter who you are
well cute mommy on the new court house they was supposed to have a vote on building that new court house they all are a bunch of crooks we have in our offices an the judge s are not for the poor they for the rich people this whole dam county is crooked as hell noatter who you are the only good cop was kenny taylor Scott harvell is a crook just like the want abe state s attonery we have he's a meth head an a coke dearler an crack head an so full of shit
Mark wright

United States

#35 Aug 9, 2015
Mark wright wrote:
Hey ditto99 well they need too lock you up with Dave etherton so you can be with your man
. People like you are shit starters an truoble makers when David worked for the fair he was supose to tear up the ride tickets but he would give them away hell so what's that tell you he was giving too the poor so back up an think about what you are say about my bro you need to be in prison for life an spreading roumers an shit ever hear what happed to a guy named Ray who lived in Mill Creek the old state attrony jame s Allen. An ASA busby shot him in cold blood now that's bull shit an the new punk we have for the state is a crooked as ever too here what I say let God kill them all who talks stuff about davie etherton or you will have a day in court for running hour mouth
Mark wright

United States

#36 Aug 9, 2015
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you report him to the police? What the hell? He is not suppose to be where children are. That is just sick. I just recently started going to the fair because my child is now old enough to enjoy it. You best be believing that if I recongnize one of the scum people there, I will report it. It is against the law for them to be near children. He is a registered zex offender.
Then of the county/city cops won't do their jobs and remove these scum, I will go to the state police and sue the city. Disgusting.
Mind your own bunessiness.
Mark wright

United States

#37 Aug 10, 2015
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you report him to the police? What the hell? He is not suppose to be where children are. That is just sick. I just recently started going to the fair because my child is now old enough to enjoy it. You best be believing that if I recongnize one of the scum people there, I will report it. It is against the law for them to be near children. He is a registered zex offender.
Then of the county/city cops won't do their jobs and remove these scum, I will go to the state police and sue the city. Disgusting.
ditto 99 is a big ho of Anna an she love s David that's why she is making up lies on him cause she is putting on an act
Mark wright

United States

#38 Aug 10, 2015
Mark wright wrote:
<quoted text> ditto 99 is a big ho of Anna an she love s David that's why she is making up lies on him cause she is putting on an act
agree you don't want too mes with david cause he will be seeing you cause you are al. Liying bitch like the rest of uion county all you want to do is run people dow hoe bag who has aids an all stds cause your the biggest hoe of Anna an your about dum as a box of rocks
Mark wright

Herrin, IL

#39 Aug 10, 2015
im gay
Mark wright

United States

#40 Aug 11, 2015
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
well hello there miss scum transitionally are you tonight baby still talking trash about David etherton I see
lol

Anna, IL

#41 Aug 11, 2015
Its not slander or spreading rumors if its all public record. And excuse me but this is topix, anyone can come here and give any opinion they want as long as there are no threats made. You can get mad all you want but if what people are saying is true there's not a lot you can do. Oh by the way, go back to school and learn to spell and speak coherently, I'm assuming English is your primary language so there is no excuse for not knowing it. Have a good day :)
Mark wright

Herrin, IL

#42 Aug 11, 2015
I blow goats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fast food 4 min natureboy 11
AJ FOOTBALL n BEER 17 hr burp 6
Kerisha Lannom 17 hr Ajdjdkos 1
Ashley davis 17 hr Really now 8
Anna Dover Jeff Star 17 hr Idk 4
Vote 4 Moochie Marsha State rep 19 hr union member 14
Do Democrats rig Elections? 23 hr old timer 3

Cobden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance