sweethaven dog grooming

sweethaven dog grooming

Posted in the Cobden Forum

Aimee

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2011
If you need a place in the Cobden area to take your dog for grooming, this is the place to go. Lorie does a great job, she is local, has a convenient location, her shop is clean and she loves what she does. Thank you Lorie.
Rachel

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Aimee wrote:
If you need a place in the Cobden area to take your dog for grooming, this is the place to go. Lorie does a great job, she is local, has a convenient location, her shop is clean and she loves what she does. Thank you Lorie.
Agree!! It`s not very often that u find someone that takes pride in their work like she does....she loves animals and does an excellent job grooming them!! Highly recommended!!
Megan

Anna, IL

#3 Jul 5, 2011
I strongly agree with you both!! I rescued at 1 year old Yorkie a few days ago. I called Lorie, for the first time and explained to her his sitatuion (which was BAD) and she had me in her shop within less than 24 hours! She is very flexiable with her clients schedule, very good at what she does, her shop is clean and she loves it- which makes it even better! I HIGHLY recommened this as your local dog groomer! Thank you Lorie!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Effective now--Levee roads closed 4 hr huh 12
Hillary Bilderberg 4 Prez 2016 12 hr colorful rainbows 1
Brittany lennom 12 hr peter 2
User name union proud? Who is this person? 13 hr union proud 14
Good or Bad? (Jan '10) Fri Dont do it 10
News 3 Union Co. men charged with failure to registe... (Dec '11) Fri Wtg 42
Community Garden & A-hole city government (Jun '14) Aug 19 nunya 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cobden Mortgages