First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed Up

Hamburg, MN

#21 Aug 10, 2011
All you people on here bashing mexicans are discusting! My husband happens to be mexican and has a very good job, and i am a nurse. To all you mexican haters, we probably have a much better home than you, and three wonderful children. My husband has worked his ass off for us for many years to provide a good life for his family. Not once have we ever been on welfare. You people need to grow up! The year is 2011, and you need to realize that time changes everything, and whether you like it or not, America will never be all white again, and it wasnt ever supposed to be. So, take your old-fashioned ass and get over it with your racist ass!
First Soprano

United States

#22 Nov 16, 2011
You people should really take a step back and look at yourselves. You are no better than the Mexicans around here. They work very hard, and whenever I meet one, he or she is always very polite, which is more than I can say about most white people.
jordan

Herrin, IL

#23 Dec 12, 2011
The Mexicans are scum. Hire Americans! If you get your roof done or a house built make sure you have Americans. Go buy your apples or peaches from a smaller orchard that doesn't employ these animals.
TIRED

Fresno, CA

#24 Jan 6, 2012
I have lived in Fresno Ca. my whole life, Mexicans have turned this city into a third world country.
I am so tired of hearing that they do the work no one
else will do. That is bullshit, there are plenty of people around here that would do the work if they stop giving them welfare. Mexicans used to come here on a work visa and pick fruit then pack up and go back to Mexico, it was called the brasero program.
But when our government does not enforce the immigration laws this is what happens. Eighty percent Fresno is a complete shit hole. All they bring to this country is poverty, ignorance, and crime.
For every good Mexican there are are a thousand bad ones. I was never a prejudice person but after dealing with this for the past 30 years I cant help but dislike them. You seem to be so proud to be Mexicans GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.
Respect learn it please

United States

#25 Jan 12, 2012
I hate the way they drive those loud cars around with their loud ass music,usually mexican late at night. There are people that have to work or may have babies, have a little respect for the community and turn it down!!!
yes

Santa Ana, CA

#26 Sep 2, 2012
Yes, mexicans are terrible, at least blacks speak english. Send them back, while we still can. Theyre overpopulating the US. TURNING IT INTO A THIRLD WORLD COUNTRY
Concerned

West Frankfort, IL

#27 Sep 7, 2012
Id really like to see some of you white folks do the work a Mexican does out in the fields! If it werent for them no one would get your guys dirty jobs done.
American

Clemmons, NC

#28 Jul 23, 2013
My town isn't overrun with Mexicans. Why is Monroe? Ask you politicians and cops. I wonder how much money they are lining their pockets with because it's obvious they don't plan on doing anything about the crime and illegals in Monroe. It's been going on for a long time and only getting worse every year. That place is sooooo nasty.
crackhead

United States

#29 Jul 29, 2013
What about the dealers in Cobden fine spanish speaking people huh idiot
saluki

United States

#30 Aug 18, 2013
southern IL outdoorsman wrote:
Av8tor, who said anything about skin color?
Concerned, yes I have visited the camp and no I would rather them not live in the US at all. Look at the stats on what illegals do to our economy. Did you watch the link at the bottom of my first post? If you're an American you can't honestly say that the video is fine with you. Why do you say "white man"? Blacks did the exact same work, who says I'm even white? You say find a problem to the solution and I have found one. The only thing that illegal aliens in Southern IL do for work is the orchards. Take that away and problem solved. No work, they've got to move on...they can go to CA where there accepted... Why do you support illegals who are draining the taxpayers money and have no care for our American culture. Illegal means ILLEGAL. You are probably Flamms because no one else would support illegals as much as you have in your post.
So, something is ILLEGAL and action must be taken? Driving over the speed limit is illiegal. Why not take away your license? A license to drive is a privilege and not a right. How about we cite you for jaywalking? How about we fine you for keeping the wrong size fish on your little fishing outing? These are definitely things we can do if someone has done something ILLEGAL because its illegal and requires the strictest response, right? I would rather have some of these undocumented people living next to me rather than some meth head or child molester who is a citizen.
I know the facts

West Frankfort, IL

#31 Dec 1, 2013
southern IL outdoorsman wrote:
Illegal Mexicans have ruined Cobden and Alto Pass. These use to be such nice small towns but now they're Mexico. There's a Spanish speaking only church outside of Cobden and all you hear now is Spanish. While fishing in Union County I always see the illegals poaching our fish. They don't give a care about our American values. Look at what happened to CA and the west coast. It's now taking over our rural areas here in Southern IL. Flamms Orchards is to blame. He even has the "migrant dormitories" set up for them. Take away Flamms Orchards and you take away the illegals only work. Let's start a boycott and send a message to the illegal Mexicans that we don't want them here. Let's not let our rural community go down without a fight. Post other places in Southern IL that hire illegals and let's get something done. Watch this video of CA and prepare for it to happen here...http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=NxjzufJUA4gXX
I'd love for you to throw your name out on here, you sure don't have a problem throwing your opinion out. If you knew even half the truth of Flamm's operations, you wouldn't be saying any of this. NONE, I repeat, NONE of the migrant workers that come to the states on work visa's through a government program and live at the Flamm camps are illegal. So in response to the So. Ill. Outdoorsman, you are a dumb redneck with no real idea of what is taking place, and I guarantee you could not do half the work that Flamm employees can. People like YOU are the problem in this county and the entire nation for that matter. The US society is LAZY and all people like YOU want to do is point fingers and blame it on others.

Enfield, IL

#32 Feb 3, 2014
STFU. Do something productive with your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr what a loser 4,017
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr NevadaBob 1,918
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr KiMerde 49,788
Whos Financing Scott Harvel's Campaign 8 hr absent minded 9
Vote Democrat Honey Boo Boo Board 8 hr absentee voter 22
The new&dull courthouse needs Super 8 hr absentee voter 7
guy n silver truck Sun who 9
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at September 15 at 9:16PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Cobden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000