Illegal Mexicans ruining Union County...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed Up

United States

#21 Aug 10, 2011
All you people on here bashing mexicans are discusting! My husband happens to be mexican and has a very good job, and i am a nurse. To all you mexican haters, we probably have a much better home than you, and three wonderful children. My husband has worked his ass off for us for many years to provide a good life for his family. Not once have we ever been on welfare. You people need to grow up! The year is 2011, and you need to realize that time changes everything, and whether you like it or not, America will never be all white again, and it wasnt ever supposed to be. So, take your old-fashioned ass and get over it with your racist ass!
First Soprano

United States

#22 Nov 16, 2011
You people should really take a step back and look at yourselves. You are no better than the Mexicans around here. They work very hard, and whenever I meet one, he or she is always very polite, which is more than I can say about most white people.
jordan

Marion, IL

#23 Dec 12, 2011
The Mexicans are scum. Hire Americans! If you get your roof done or a house built make sure you have Americans. Go buy your apples or peaches from a smaller orchard that doesn't employ these animals.
TIRED

Sacramento, CA

#24 Jan 6, 2012
I have lived in Fresno Ca. my whole life, Mexicans have turned this city into a third world country.
I am so tired of hearing that they do the work no one
else will do. That is bullshit, there are plenty of people around here that would do the work if they stop giving them welfare. Mexicans used to come here on a work visa and pick fruit then pack up and go back to Mexico, it was called the brasero program.
But when our government does not enforce the immigration laws this is what happens. Eighty percent Fresno is a complete shit hole. All they bring to this country is poverty, ignorance, and crime.
For every good Mexican there are are a thousand bad ones. I was never a prejudice person but after dealing with this for the past 30 years I cant help but dislike them. You seem to be so proud to be Mexicans GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.
Respect learn it please

Highlandville, MO

#25 Jan 12, 2012
I hate the way they drive those loud cars around with their loud ass music,usually mexican late at night. There are people that have to work or may have babies, have a little respect for the community and turn it down!!!
yes

Corona, CA

#26 Sep 2, 2012
Yes, mexicans are terrible, at least blacks speak english. Send them back, while we still can. Theyre overpopulating the US. TURNING IT INTO A THIRLD WORLD COUNTRY
Concerned

West Frankfort, IL

#27 Sep 7, 2012
Id really like to see some of you white folks do the work a Mexican does out in the fields! If it werent for them no one would get your guys dirty jobs done.
American

Clemmons, NC

#28 Jul 23, 2013
My town isn't overrun with Mexicans. Why is Monroe? Ask you politicians and cops. I wonder how much money they are lining their pockets with because it's obvious they don't plan on doing anything about the crime and illegals in Monroe. It's been going on for a long time and only getting worse every year. That place is sooooo nasty.
crackhead

Olathe, KS

#29 Jul 29, 2013
What about the dealers in Cobden fine spanish speaking people huh idiot
saluki

Holbrook, NY

#30 Aug 18, 2013
southern IL outdoorsman wrote:
Av8tor, who said anything about skin color?
Concerned, yes I have visited the camp and no I would rather them not live in the US at all. Look at the stats on what illegals do to our economy. Did you watch the link at the bottom of my first post? If you're an American you can't honestly say that the video is fine with you. Why do you say "white man"? Blacks did the exact same work, who says I'm even white? You say find a problem to the solution and I have found one. The only thing that illegal aliens in Southern IL do for work is the orchards. Take that away and problem solved. No work, they've got to move on...they can go to CA where there accepted... Why do you support illegals who are draining the taxpayers money and have no care for our American culture. Illegal means ILLEGAL. You are probably Flamms because no one else would support illegals as much as you have in your post.
So, something is ILLEGAL and action must be taken? Driving over the speed limit is illiegal. Why not take away your license? A license to drive is a privilege and not a right. How about we cite you for jaywalking? How about we fine you for keeping the wrong size fish on your little fishing outing? These are definitely things we can do if someone has done something ILLEGAL because its illegal and requires the strictest response, right? I would rather have some of these undocumented people living next to me rather than some meth head or child molester who is a citizen.
I know the facts

Marion, IL

#31 Dec 1, 2013
Illegal Mexicans have ruined Cobden and Alto Pass. These use to be such nice small towns but now they're Mexico. There's a Spanish speaking only church outside of Cobden and all you hear now is Spanish. While fishing in Union County I always see the illegals poaching our fish. They don't give a care about our American values. Look at what happened to CA and the west coast. It's now taking over our rural areas here in Southern IL. Flamms Orchards is to blame. He even has the "migrant dormitories" set up for them. Take away Flamms Orchards and you take away the illegals only work. Let's start a boycott and send a message to the illegal Mexicans that we don't want them here. Let's not let our rural community go down without a fight. Post other places in Southern IL that hire illegals and let's get something done. Watch this video of CA and prepare for it to happen here...http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=NxjzufJUA4gXX
I'd love for you to throw your name out on here, you sure don't have a problem throwing your opinion out. If you knew even half the truth of Flamm's operations, you wouldn't be saying any of this. NONE, I repeat, NONE of the migrant workers that come to the states on work visa's through a government program and live at the Flamm camps are illegal. So in response to the So. Ill. Outdoorsman, you are a dumb redneck with no real idea of what is taking place, and I guarantee you could not do half the work that Flamm employees can. People like YOU are the problem in this county and the entire nation for that matter. The US society is LAZY and all people like YOU want to do is point fingers and blame it on others.

United States

#32 Feb 3, 2014
STFU. Do something productive with your time.
FactanonVerba 1970

Carterville, IL

#33 Apr 27, 2015
Illegal Mexicans have ruined Cobden and Alto Pass. These use to be such nice small towns but now they're Mexico. There's a Spanish speaking only church outside of Cobden and all you hear now is Spanish. While fishing in Union County I always see the illegals poaching our fish. They don't give a care about our American values. Look at what happened to CA and the west coast. It's now taking over our rural areas here in Southern IL. Flamms Orchards is to blame. He even has the "migrant dormitories" set up for them. Take away Flamms Orchards and you take away the illegals only work. Let's start a boycott and send a message to the illegal Mexicans that we don't want them here. Let's not let our rural community go down without a fight. Post other places in Southern IL that hire illegals and let's get something done. Watch this video of CA and prepare for it to happen here...http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=NxjzufJUA4gXX
Your opinion and voice is to be heard and respected as long as you are well informed. I am sure all of us Americans understand your point about illegals in your area but you do not have the fact straight. Migrant workers have nothing to do with illegal immigrations. They undergo through an extensive application process to access a job as migrant workers in the U.S. They are issued a ss#, a work permit as well. They come and work the fields for us who do not choose that kind of work. Thanks to their labor we have the privilege to go to the market and just place the produce we need in a bag and take it home. We did not have to work under extreme weather conditions, exposed to pesticides and other harmful situations to get the produce we eat. Flamm's Rendleman's, Echo Valley and others hire their workers following labor laws in for Migrant workers in the U.S. Next time, please inform yourself before presenting seudo facts. Thanks

Since: Mar 15

Buffalo Junction, VA

#34 May 3, 2015
Well, I know this is an old post but I just have to add that as a union county resident, I have never seen a Mexican fishing anywhere in union co. LMAO. If you want to take action of some sort then do things like elect a governor that makes sensible decisions unlike Pat Quinn who signed into law a bill that allows illegal aliens to obtain a drivers license in Illinois.
sad times

Clinton, OH

#35 Feb 3, 2016
Sad seeing so many brainwashed white europeans happy they are being displaced in their own country. You are being ETHNICALLY CLEANSED, and if any of you wake up enough to complain about it, the media and social justice warriors will call you a RAYYYYYYYYYYYYYCISTTTTT.

United States

#36 May 6, 2016
Just drove too bass farms from mounds il too buy strawberries and what do I see when I get there a d*** bunch of mexicans. And then go inside too get the berries and there pathetic over priced for what they are. Shoulda came back without any. i might be back in 2017 cause they wont be there. Just my 2 TRUMP 2016
Emi Grasean

Fairfield, IL

#37 Jun 16, 2016
What I find most amusing is when crackers complain endlessly about having immigrants or minorities in their neighborhood, when 1 or 2 generations ago, honkies were complaining about other wiggas. The Italians hated the Irish, the poles fought with he germans, the greeks hates the Spanish, Jews shunned Catholics, and long ago the anglos hated the saxons, and so on....into pre-history.

The basis of all these complaints, this hatred of "the others" is rooted in one simple issue - Greed. That least desirable emotion that continuously divides one persons from all the others by forcing humans into unproductive competition. These haters here, and everywhere, seem not to know that there is plenty to go around if only greed were exposed as disgusting. Instead, in our American culture, greed is glorified and celebrated in such endless sad and morbid displays. For the greedy ones, their emotional response to unnecessary desires for this-or-that is similar to that of a child throwing a tantrum for birthday cake. It's obvious these white-power anti-ethno-variety-bashers suffer from a mental illness that prevents them from treating everyone as family. They lack the most valuable human characteristic that has allowed our species to become the shameful modern continuously westernizing global civilization.

We are all one people. One nation. If we act like we are all family, if we share, if we know when to admit we have enough, then there's no reason to hate. All conflict is driven by foolish desires. Someone stated above that these people need prayer. Yes, but what they need more than that is to learn how to be grateful for what they do have. To learn to be thankful for the abundance before them. A wise man knows when enough is enough, thus he will always have enough. That man/woman/child is therefore content and knows they can give, be compassionate, be sympathetic, be human. Learn to love everyone, sing Kumbaya and hug. It feels a hell of a lot better than trying to blame someone because you feel empty.
natureboy

Herrin, IL

#38 Jun 16, 2016
Emi Grasean wrote:
What I find most amusing is when crackers complain endlessly about having immigrants or minorities in their neighborhood, when 1 or 2 generations ago, honkies were complaining about other wiggas. The Italians hated the Irish, the poles fought with he germans, the greeks hates the Spanish, Jews shunned Catholics, and long ago the anglos hated the saxons, and so on....into pre-history.

The basis of all these complaints, this hatred of "the others" is rooted in one simple issue - Greed. That least desirable emotion that continuously divides one persons from all the others by forcing humans into unproductive competition. These haters here, and everywhere, seem not to know that there is plenty to go around if only greed were exposed as disgusting. Instead, in our American culture, greed is glorified and celebrated in such endless sad and morbid displays. For the greedy ones, their emotional response to unnecessary desires for this-or-that is similar to that of a child throwing a tantrum for birthday cake. It's obvious these white-power anti-ethno-variety-bashers suffer from a mental illness that prevents them from treating everyone as family. They lack the most valuable human characteristic that has allowed our species to become the shameful modern continuously westernizing global civilization.

We are all one people. One nation. If we act like we are all family, if we share, if we know when to admit we have enough, then there's no reason to hate. All conflict is driven by foolish desires. Someone stated above that these people need prayer. Yes, but what they need more than that is to learn how to be grateful for what they do have. To learn to be thankful for the abundance before them. A wise man knows when enough is enough, thus he will always have enough. That man/woman/child is therefore content and knows they can give, be compassionate, be sympathetic, be human. Learn to love everyone, sing Kumbaya and hug. It feels a hell of a lot better than trying to blame someone because you feel empty.

I'm sick of your types running your mouth.

Let me tell you something about America. We are not one people or one nation. We are the #1 nation. We are better than you. Wo! We are better than Venezuela. Wo. We are better than Russia. Wo. We are better than China. Wooo

In America we do what we want to do. If we want to go out and look pretty. We do. If we want to wear blue jeans we wear blue jeans. If we want to go out with good looking women we go out with good looking women.

This is THE United State of America. Woooo!

Take a look at it.

America gives more and gets back less than any country in the world. Women are freer here than anywhere in the world...Woo...food, clean air...right...USA...here babies.

If I want to get dressed up it is my privilege. Americans work hard. If we want to brag it's our right.

This is not a communist country...We are not ruled by dictators.

We are men, women and we are proud.

So you or nobody else is going to ruin the USA by bringing your social and political garbage and crap with you.

Blame yourself first for allowing your own nation, and its people just like you , for allowing it to be a pile of crap. Look in the mirror. Your problems start with you.

Your tearing up our country like you tore up yours.

The USA can fix that. But what an insult for you to come here and blame us for your problems here, there and everywhere.

You want to style and profile, shut your mouth..wo..and put on the Red, White & Blue...WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Unknown

Chester, IL

#39 Jul 6, 2016
Have you ever been South Texas? How about East Los Angeles? It's filled with illegal aliens straight south from Mexico. It's not even America in those places, it's just a third world country. California is the worst state in the Union because it hands out billions to the illegals. Go to the emergency room in the Southwest. All of the illegals will have their 10 kids and they'll get treated first when they are not even citizens. Illegals will get the job because they can undercut wages by not paying taxes or living 15 to an apartment. Go to East LA, Imperial County, Southern AZ and see how you get treated. You won't be able to get a job and your kids will get treated horribly. If you can't speak Spanish forget about anything. I've watched my relative's town of San Diego go from such a nice city to being completely Mexico within a matter of 10 years. Why? Because people hire and cater to them instead of Americans. Now middle America (southern IL) is being ruined and turned into the exact same thing as CA (cobden, alto pass)
I do know a handful of illegals living in Cobden,IL. One in which had children on purpose in belief that it will make her legal. She now collects from the fathers and stays on government assistance. As if America doesn't already have enough of that problem we allow it to get even bigger catering to illegals. I get it they may be nice people, feelings put aside they have already broken the law coming here undocumented. Breaking laws come with punishment, other wise why have it be a law? It's nothing to do with racism. Gilster Mary Lee employ a lot of them. I personally know a guy that worked one of the plants with two different identities. New name, and social security card. The problem does need adressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fighting in feont of ir own children ridiculous 2 hr BURNDY 2
Brad Clover 8 hr you get what you ... 3
Anna Fireworks first a dud then fizzles ''2017'... Wed Sherry 5
Jimmy Page Tue Pbjp1234 27
The Tunnels Under Anna, IL! (Sep '11) Tue mcoles 103
Deidre Wagner Tue Adam 9
AnnaMobile Home Jun 26 Hope 1

Cobden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance