I love Cobden , Illinois

I love Cobden , Illinois

Posted in the Cobden Forum

What

Dubois, IN

#1 Jul 20, 2008
I know Cobden is nothing the town I live in now. I love my little town Cobden. There is time I would love to move back there. Most of my family lives there. They just need more stores there.
miner mom

South Bend, IN

#2 Aug 11, 2008
I know the feeling. I love the little town too. Grew up there my whole life till i moved away 21 years ago still have little family there and love to go back and relive the memories and see my mom and dad at the cematary.
Dog the bounty

Ashburn, VA

#3 Aug 14, 2008
I grew up in Cobden and Jonesboro. Ran around in Anna as a teen andthen moved away. I started a life as a young adult in another town but i do miss my family and friends i used to be close to. I'm getting older now. Just turned fifty this year. I suppose time will keep flying and i will end up in Heaven soon enough. I sure do hope i make heaven. I am trying hard to make it.
As a child, my parents owned a 40 acre farm outside Cobden. My two brothers and i climed bluffs and played in caves and blackberry briars that were on our property. We had lots of fun. Now, my mom is in heaven and my Dad is very much detatched from our family. He remarried and left us three kids out of his life.
I'd love to be able to come back and buy back that old farm house but it wouldn't bring back the way life used to be. It's just so nice to dream.
miner mom

South Bend, IN

#4 Oct 1, 2008
Dog the bounty wrote:
I grew up in Cobden and Jonesboro. Ran around in Anna as a teen andthen moved away. I started a life as a young adult in another town but i do miss my family and friends i used to be close to. I'm getting older now. Just turned fifty this year. I suppose time will keep flying and i will end up in Heaven soon enough. I sure do hope i make heaven. I am trying hard to make it.
As a child, my parents owned a 40 acre farm outside Cobden. My two brothers and i climed bluffs and played in caves and blackberry briars that were on our property. We had lots of fun. Now, my mom is in heaven and my Dad is very much detatched from our family. He remarried and left us three kids out of his life.
I'd love to be able to come back and buy back that old farm house but it wouldn't bring back the way life used to be. It's just so nice to dream.
Im in IN also
Cobden er

Clifton Heights, PA

#5 Oct 21, 2009
Best way to describe Cobden. Its a Quaint little town hidden away in Southern Il.
ccc

Carterville, IL

#6 Apr 30, 2010
I love cobden too! I always have a blast there and the people are friendly and its always beautiful down there
Blue collar

Hillsboro, MO

#7 Jul 22, 2010
What wrote:
I know Cobden is nothing the town I live in now. I love my little town Cobden. There is time I would love to move back there. Most of my family lives there. They just need more stores there.
Now our Little town is a haven for low-life Mexicans who buy up entire neighborhoods in town and crowd us out of our city parks, stay where your at their coming soon to a town near you
man

Severn, MD

#8 Jul 23, 2010
Blue collar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now our Little town is a haven for low-life Mexicans who buy up entire neighborhoods in town and crowd us out of our city parks, stay where your at their coming soon to a town near you
Why do you let them crowd you out of your parks. They are people, you are people, stay. If they harrass you call the cops. If they keep doing it keep calling the cops. Don't let racial differeces stop you from having a great life.
STARBUCKS
what now

Equality, IL

#9 Jul 29, 2010
cobden is nice..however it has some strange people in it. I could name one for certain..Nutz..needs to be locked up in Anna
Proud

Equality, IL

#10 Aug 1, 2010
Cobden is not the town it used to be!
grunt123

San Diego, CA

#11 Mar 30, 2011
No it's definitely not. Thank you Mexicans for ruining our quaint southern IL towns...Alto Pass and Cobden. They've ruined all of CA, NV, TX, AZ, OR, WA, KS,Northwest AR, OK, NE, GA, FL, NC, SC, Northern VA...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pervert school bus LOOK OUT 1 min logic 2
Blogs 11 hr Tim 1
Trailer court on green st 13 hr Blah blah blah blah 38
Emily hubbs 14 hr Jon 18
Kim Wright times running out! 20 hr Ferreal 2
Hughey 4 Treasurer Public servant? 22 hr voter618 22
HIV aids on the rise (Mar '17) Sat Samantha 16

Cobden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance