Just Curious

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2012
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about him?
I do

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2012
I do not know why all the Fox's are all over topix all the sudden, but Jason is one of the sweetest guys I have ever known.

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2012
I do wrote:
I do not know why all the Fox's are all over topix all the sudden, but Jason is one of the sweetest guys I have ever known.
hes also been taken for 14 years and he seems to forget that! The girl hes with is hot as hell and he should remember the grass is not always greener on the other side.

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> hes also been taken for 14 years and he seems to forget that! The girl hes with is hot as hell and he should remember the grass is not always greener on the other side.
man I say let him screw that up I will take her off his hands
wth

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2012
ok. If you have been with someone for 14 years, do not have a ring on it, nor taken vows... Guess what? You are not married. If no one has asked you to marry them past the 5-8 year mark, they probably never will. If one wants to be the only one forever, one must take vows. Otherwise, it's just what you allow, in "singlehood". I am in no way saying he did or did not "cheat". I have no way of knowing that.
Just Saying

Gulf Shores, AL

#6 Jan 21, 2012
ok,I have known him for quite awhile.He's a piece of shit that doesn't even deserve the who he was with.Word has it he was beating on her time and time again.She deserves someone that will not raise a hand to her.He's a women beater and a CHEATER.I know some much on this d-bag that his own family would disown his ass.
To "I DO" you must be the one he's doing this week.
I do

Becket, MA

#7 Jan 21, 2012
I find that shocking. No not "doing him". Haven't seen him in over 20 years. I found it odd that so many fox's where on topix, and commented. If true, not saying it is, one should get out of a relationship if they are getting hit. I think we all know that. Everybody liked him when I knew him. He was not dating anyone then.

Gulf Shores, AL

#8 Jan 21, 2012
last I heard he was doing some chick that was separated from her husband.

Kansas City, MO

#9 Jan 21, 2012
This web site is trash! Ur not only taking him through the ringer but his gf that doesnt deserve it. She is a great person and doesn't need people talking sh*t constantly.
cute mommy

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2012
This is HORRIBLE, Jason is a nice guy. Perhaps the reason, he & his girl aren't married after 14 yrs is because they DON'T WANT TO! Quit trying to "stir the pot". As far as him being a BEARER & a CHEATER, where is the proof. I know his gf & trust me, if he beat her, she would have his ass arrested!! Try posting thus crap on someone else, maybe someone that is actually guilty!
Just Saying

Gulf Shores, AL

#11 Jan 22, 2012
People will believe what they want,but the truth will always come out.She's to weak to have is ass arrested.She'll sit back just like his brothers wives and let what happen to them, happen to her.But Hey if that's what she's want's have at it.
Confident Sister

Gulf Shores, AL

#12 Jan 22, 2012
For one,if you know his ex-girlfriend she is ANYTHING but weak.She is a very confident,intelligent and independent woman.She has not and WILL NOT put up with any man's bullshit.As far as him beating on her,yea that would be a cold day in hell.She would put ANYONE in their place that would think about laying a hand on her.I don't see how their business is anybody else's business.The person that started this was just out to ruin someone else's reputation,whether they deserve it or not.
"Just Curious" it was your full intention for this to not only get back to Jason but also his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend.You need to keep your nose out of others business or get a life of your own.If you have something to say,women up or man up,which ever the case may be, and face Jason on your own.But keep their names off this trashy site.I may not approve of him that much,but my sister loves him,therefore, I will stand behind her.KEEP THEIR NAMES OFF THIS SITE! If you can't face them like a real man/women should then you have no reason to speak at all.Run like a coward,and the coward will be caught.
Just Curious

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2012
I can honestly say, I don't know what to think. I'm somewhat new to this area and I thought he was hinting for a date. I just wanted to know more about him. But thank you all for making the decision easier for me.
Out of Hand

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2012
Just Curious, don't worry about the sister. She's nuts. His ex, on the other hand is good. This is Union County and even if your intent was there, people are going to see something and take off with it. As far as their relationship, they had a lot of problems but I can say, from what I know, he didn't treat her right. Every story has 2 sides though, and I understand that. But they had problems just like everyone else. As far as dating him, it's entirely up to you, but I would give it time. I don't know that they've been apart that long so it may be something you don't want to get in the middle of just yet.

United States

#15 Jan 23, 2012
Out of Hand wrote:
Just Curious, don't worry about the sister. She's nuts. His ex, on the other hand is good. This is Union County and even if your intent was there, people are going to see something and take off with it. As far as their relationship, they had a lot of problems but I can say, from what I know, he didn't treat her right. Every story has 2 sides though, and I understand that. But they had problems just like everyone else. As far as dating him, it's entirely up to you, but I would give it time. I don't know that they've been apart that long so it may be something you don't want to get in the middle of just yet.
actually I'm one of her best friends they r still together and trying 2 work on things so its not his x. U need 2 stay away from him and nit ruin what they have built.
Confident Sister

Gulf Shores, AL

#16 Jan 24, 2012
Out of Hand wrote:
I'm nuts? That's sort of the pot calling the kettle black there isn't it? I mean all things considering.He has a whole list full of problems.I don't see what I posted was all wrong,I was after all standing up for not only my sister but as well as Jason,although,I should't have.I'm not the type of person to delve into personal matters,I was merely stating leave it off of a public forum.I can now see where the previous poster was coming from,I am woman enough to apologize to you and say I am sorry for jumping to conclusions.(Just wondering)As I said before I have known him as long as my sister has dated him,if that answers any questions,and you can see by my reaction.But when it comes to people smearing my sisters names in the ground,whether good or bad,I will come to there defense.Especially when they don't deserve such.This sister is a hard working,intelligent women who has been through enough.Let's let her move on with life.Please.
The truth is

Marion, IL

#17 Feb 24, 2012
The girl he is seeing is not hot as hell first of all and shes nuts! He might have caused it lol but more then likely shes the one that made this page so HOW WEIRD IS THAT!

United States

#18 Mar 30, 2012
Just Curious wrote:
I can honestly say, I don't know what to think. I'm somewhat new to this area and I thought he was hinting for a date. I just wanted to know more about him. But thank you all for making the decision easier for me.
hes still with me so find another. If u knew him he would have a fit u posting things about him on here!

United States

#19 Mar 30, 2012
The truth is wrote:
The girl he is seeing is not hot as hell first of all and shes nuts! He might have caused it lol but more then likely shes the one that made this page so HOW WEIRD IS THAT!
i didn't post anything on here til now. U can say what u want about me I really could care less. Thank u!
kuntrygirl

Anna, IL

#20 Jun 11, 2012
Out of Hand wrote:
The only sister that is nuts is the one that lives in anna--i wouldnt say she was nuts tho her husband said shes bipolor and cant help it like the rest of the family she has

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
football jerseys AJ 4 hr Nashville 3
Carl Nails (Oct '11) 12 hr Marion IL 16
desrea kasper Sun Molly Lang Dont ... 4
young girl lying about her age (May '14) Sun The bitch 26
What happened to the hungry bear Dec 20 threadbanger 4
Kris noble Dec 20 mike 6
looking to meet discreetly for sex Dec 20 tomor 7
Cobden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web