First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mzbtch

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2010
anyone know a guy with the nickname .....camel?
robert murray

Ozark, MO

#2 Nov 1, 2010
i do y
mzbtch

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2010
teehee bet you would like to know why
robert murray

Ozark, MO

#4 Nov 1, 2010
no i dont really care just thought i would answer your question
joecamel

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2010
i think he is a smart ass
robert murray

United States

#6 Nov 4, 2010
i think alot of people are. but that is because i dont like alot of people
notacougar

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2010
i heard the woman he is with is not a cougar, in fact i heard she is old.
notacougar

United States

#8 Nov 30, 2010
oh wait that would be a cougar huh lol
yo momma

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2011
shes a good lookin cougar
red neck

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2011
she is my sister watch what you say most pepple in cobden no me not one to piss off
Wow

United States

#11 Mar 23, 2011
lol shes with a meth head
baaaaa

United States

#12 Jun 7, 2011
just wanted to post under the camel post to bring it back to the too.
Jack Marion Illinois

Springfield, MO

#13 Jul 31, 2013
why do u say bad things aout tom bailey
curious

Marion, IL

#14 Aug 7, 2013
baaaaa wrote:
just wanted to post under the camel post to bring it back to the too.
who is the little guy that mows yards with him? I am interested in getting my yard mowed, cant never catch camel at home....please help
dontdoit

Carbondale, IL

#15 Aug 14, 2013
no idea he runs through people so quickly.. you don't want camel mowing your yard he's a irresponsible druggie that lives off his mommas credit card aint never paid a bill in his life he just keeps sucking moms tit he's barely got any clients left because he cant get his lazy ass up out of bed to go make any money o wait he doesn't need the $ because his momma pays for everything

call chris duckworth..... much better option
big hairy donkey balls

Fishers, IN

#16 Jan 23, 2014
dontdoit wrote:
no idea he runs through people so quickly.. you don't want camel mowing your yard he's a irresponsible druggie that lives off his mommas credit card aint never paid a bill in his life he just keeps sucking moms tit he's barely got any clients left because he cant get his lazy ass up out of bed to go make any money o wait he doesn't need the $ because his momma pays for everything
call chris duckworth..... much better option
. You sound very jealous and insecure, he is not a druggie and what fucking business is it of yours what his mom does? Just what does his private life have to do with anything ? At least he does work !!! That's more than I can say for half of union co. And Cobden. So go bash someone else. You and your third grade bullshit...
you dnt wanna know

Jackson, MO

#17 May 16, 2014
And she is my mother you better watch you mouths you dnt want me to come over you have a problem with her you have one with wanna settle it call me out!!!
curious

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2014
Boo hoo hoo.mans point of view.she has no tits at all.maybe his mom ought to buy her some titties...lol....
curious

United States

#19 Jun 21, 2014
O ya women in this area looks like men....guess if old meets the standards around here go for it..no teeth seem to be what they crave....old...boy looking meth heads..
youknowme

United States

#20 May 14, 2016
People better watch there mouths because when I find out which I will I will find you and beat you so anyone that has a problem with my mother call me out and see what happens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First ladies ding-a- ling.....nice 1 hr 5 year old kid 11
Austin Kimmel 2 hr lisa 3
Crooks all of them politician's 13 hr Tyler 2
LyingCrookedHillary.com 15 hr SaudiSheik 1
hilliarys big butt Thu Alice 1
New Route 146 tollroad East to West Thu Ray 3
vienna prison Thu Steve 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cobden Mortgages