The use of Sargenti Paste(formaldehyd...

The use of Sargenti Paste(formaldehyde) in Root Canals

Posted in the Coatesville Forum

suzyq211

Easton, PA

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Unbelievably some dentists in the U.S. use a root canal sealer/cement that contains formldehyde. It is called Sargenti Paste, N2, RC2W, as well as other names.
It is said to eat away at the infected pulp left in the canal of the tooth, but if it escapes the confines of the tooth it continues its destruction of nearby tissue, nerves and bone.
Please see our website to learn about this procedure, and ALWAYS ASK YOUR DENTIST!!
www.worstrootcanalever.com
Tom Thumb

Bloomingdale, NJ

#2 Nov 20, 2008
No one in their right mind would want this in their body!
Lorrie

Gurley, AL

#3 Dec 26, 2008
Unfortunately, there are more dentists across this country who knowing put formaldehyde in people's root canals that anyone would have thought..if anyone even thought it was possible. I was permanently injured during at root canal at a Madison, Alabama dentist office. It was my first root canal and I (foolishly) thought they were a dime a dozen. They had a nice office, seemed like nice people. Looks were deceiving. Even 3 years later, as I sit with a permanently burning lip and chin, I still can't believe that this has gone on for so long without the patient population even having a clue. 60 minutes and PrimeTime Live did stories about it in the early 90s. Every doctor/dentist/lawyer that I have talked to in the last 3 years has made statements like "I didn't think anyone used that anymore"...including the AL state dental board. Our regulatory boards need to put a stop to it before another person gets injured..even if their dentist doesn't tell them about it...actually ESPECIALLY if they don't. Had I been told the truth, I could have turned around the permanent pain that I now live in.

Alvin Arzt, from Coatsville, PA, is considered the top Sargenti "expert" in the U.S. and repeatidly claims FDA approval, when there is NOT. Sargenti Paste was disapproved by the FDA in 1993. I'd like to see Alvin back up his words, but he never does. We have offered to post his FDA approval documentation on our website ( www.worstrootcanalever.com ) He cusses and belittles those who disagree. Maybe someone closer to his home can get the truth out of him. Alot of people would like to hear it. Alvin?
suzyq211

Easton, PA

#4 Oct 6, 2009
Sargenti Opposition Soc

Gurley, AL

#5 Feb 22, 2010
February, 2010. Recent email from the Am Dental Association stated - "The ADA, AAE, and the FDA have already concluded that Sargenti Paste is not demonstrated to be safe, cannot be commercially produced and promoted, and should not be used. The problem is that enforcement authorities are not pursuing those who compound it for the dentists who are using it."
Always ASK and always SAY NO. Don't become a random victim.
www.worstrootcanalever.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chesco Vet Accused of Animal Cruelty (Jul '06) 15 hr TruthWins 243
glen mills schools (Sep '11) May 20 Big crook 125
You suck May 16 Tmcd42 1
News American Muslim teens learn to disarm Islamophobia Mar '17 Greg 6
News Peggy Ann Bradnick Jackson to open Fulton Fall ... (Oct '08) Feb '17 Snowflake 112
Dangerous Water in Coatesville! Stay safe now! Feb '17 Masha 1
Click and check ths out.... Dec '16 Mama6 1

Coatesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coatesville Mortgages