Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Coatesville Forum

Comments (Page 2,056)

Showing posts 41,101 - 41,120 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>No explanation to incorrectly saying your wrong when it should have been you're wrong. Can't you get anything right? Why would someone intentionally misspell a word? No one does that. That' s just your lame excuse.
So poor little gringo resorts to namecalling when s/he has nothing intelligent to say. Kind of clues us in on your lack of intelligence.
Lighten up, life is a ball. Too bad you seem to be upset and call people names all the time. Poor little gringo.
Hey when you try to insult me I feel honored because you're such a poor judge of character...

Loser boy....

So you never resort to name calling ?

Or you just don't like it when its done to you?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ROFLMAO!!

Well this has been a fun day - making the dumbass psycho from Carlisle jump through my hoops all day long.

All.

Damn.

Day!!

Honestly, he's so obsessively focused on worshiping that lame-assed half-breed four year loser obummer that he simply can’t help himself; he thinks he's a freaking cheerleader for the “the first gay president”.

LMAO!!

What a pathetic little freak.

I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick.

Well that was fun.

Maybe I'll jerk him around tomorrow too.

It's just TOO easy - he honestly can't help himself.

LOL!
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Ohoh

Here comes the drone wars...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
Wow, BOY, you presume a LOT in stating "Making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist, pure and simple." bobby is black? Who knew. What racial stereotypes leads you to that assumption?
Everybody knows because he has said so, dumbass.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have triggered a tantrum
He's on a rampage now...hahahah
What a dolt he is with his "psychological projection" bull..sht huh?
I was just warming him up for you to slam him...the frkin low low-life.

Azz Wipe

The lowest form of suck-up in existence.

Someone who's not beyond wiping another's ass when told to do so.

One who is not "his own man."

you dannyboy's azz wipe?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What post was that, danny BOY? I missed it.

Or is that another danny BOY lie? "Everybody" doesn't know, BOY, because I've never read where he's said he's black.

Regardless, your assumption that all references to drinking Ripple are racist is your OWN racism burbling out. Shame on you, you "dumbass" BOY. Cheap Ripple appeals to white drunks, too.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, pathological liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
What an irony...
Because this post exposes your total lack of logical thinking...
So, they're aren't any racists in PA because its a blue state?
...google York PA
Red is republican....really so that means a republican shouldn't post anti racist remarks in a blue state?
You're mind is too soft to deal with logical thought...
In other words...now pay attention I don't want to confuse your fragile mental processing here but
Your one dumb ass.hole taxi
Now...I don't want to hear from your girlfriend Dave Rogers ...your knight in shining armor...hahaha
He's a frkin jerk too like you...hahahah
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooooo projection...aren't you over subscribing this diagnosis
Everybody you know can't be suffering from this so-called PROJECTION malady
Unless of course your the one projecting -nonsense
Hahahaha
Your just PROJECTING your nonsense onto everone else
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it didn't go over my head...
Its not very hard to understand your immature mental processing...
A first grader can do it easily...
My vacation just started today and I'm having a great time already..
So your wrong about everything as usual
Why can't you get anything right?
You're just a dum..assed loser, I guess.
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the last line again...very clear..plain as day.
You're a dum...assed loser.
Dum...assed was intentionally mispelled but so what ....you get the point
Basically....you're a sht..head.
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION
Did you learn this from your poor psychologist that had to drop you because. your a dangerous individual?
Where did you get your Psychiatric license loser boy? WalMart
dHey you must be projecting your anger on me because your angry yourself
Hahahahaaa....there's an insightful diagnosis
What a dum...ass you are and that's a fact.
You might want to throttle-back accusing others of being as dumb as you prove yourself to be.

A grammar or spelling error here or there is easily ignored, but for the love of God, do us ALL a favor and use some of your vacation time to either stop using contractions or learn to use them properly:
* your, you're
http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/difficul...
* there, their, they're
http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/difficul...

As a courtesy--so you might appear a little less ignorant in the future--corrections are in CAPS from your morning posts:
...THERE aren't any racists...
...YOUR mind is too soft...
...YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] one dumb ass.hole...
...Unless of course YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] the one...
...YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] just PROJECTING your nonsense...
...So YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] wrong about everything...
...YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] a dangerous individual...
...because YOU'RE [or YOU ARE] angry yourself...

You're [or You are] welcome.

Also, since you mentioned irony, you might want to check your spelling of "mispelled". To quote you, "Why can't you get anything right?"
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Azz Wipe
you dannyboy's azz wipe?
Oh yeah, and who was I told by Obummer? Hahahahaha

You're such a fool...

Hey did you thank President Obama for lowering the gas prices yet?
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Azz Wipe
you dannyboy's azz wipe?
There's that anger that I provoke in you...

But I know its just "Psychological Projection" and you're just angry at yourself for not being able to reason like normal human beings that do not exhibit sociopathic disorders.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
What post was that, danny BOY? I missed it.
Or is that another danny BOY lie? "Everybody" doesn't know, BOY, because I've never read where he's said he's black.
Regardless, your assumption that all references to drinking Ripple are racist is your OWN racism burbling out. Shame on you, you "dumbass" BOY. Cheap Ripple appeals to white drunks, too.
danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, pathological liar.
Your failure to educate yourself doesn't make me a liar, WATB. Roger the Racist obviously knows it. So does anyone who pays any attention. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

And I never said "that all references to drinking Ripple are racist" did I, liar? I said making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist. Again - your abject stupidity doesn't make me a liar either, WATB.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby6464 is a self admitted black racist and makes racist remarks on here all the time, you dumbass, yes you are a dumbass. You have never once pointed this out, you dumbass. Yet, you are constantly calling me a racist even though I explained the purpose of those comments to you at least three times. Your replies are always, I'm a liar. The last time you brought your BS racist comments I refused to answer.

Got black in your family tree Danny? Do you have a black wife or black kids? Why don't you explain why you have racism on your brain constantly so we can understand where you're coming from?

When you start pointing out that blacks can be racist and start attacking bobby6464 for his racist comments and self admittance of being a black racist you have no credibility on here or anywhere.

When one protects a racist, is he a racist you dumbass?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby6464 is a self admitted black racist and makes racist remarks on here all the time, you dumbass, yes you are a dumbass. You have never once pointed this out, you dumbass. Yet, you are constantly calling me a racist even though I explained the purpose of those comments to you at least three times. Your replies are always, I'm a liar. The last time you brought your BS racist comments I refused to answer.
Got black in your family tree Danny? Do you have a black wife or black kids? Why don't you explain why you have racism on your brain constantly so we can understand where you're coming from?
When you start pointing out that blacks can be racist and start attacking bobby6464 for his racist comments and self admittance of being a black racist you have no credibility on here or anywhere.
When one protects a racist, is he a racist you dumbass?
Like all racists, you have no comprehension of what racism actually is.

You have posted countless overtly, blatantly racist posts here. That fact is unavoidable and undeniable.

There is no context that makes them not racist.

There is no provocation from someone else that makes them not racist.

They simply ARE racist. Period.

And nothing you have ever said changes that fundamental fact.

Nothing.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating rogers, president Obama has made no secret that he wants the bush tax cuts to expire. How did you learn that? The president Obama campaign trail, huh? You expect nothing from any one else but Obama. When liberals fight back, tea bags scream fowl but when president Obama and every patriotic american voter watched the supreme court give your bush the stolen election that must have made you happy, huh? Elections have consequences and president Obama does not stand with or agree with racial hating tea bag always searching for drama frigging queens 32
Lets talk about this over a bottle of Ripple or even a six pack of Colt 45 or should we get a keg?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to educate yourself doesn't make me a liar, WATB. Roger the Racist obviously knows it. So does anyone who pays any attention. I'm sorry you're so stupid.
And I never said "that all references to drinking Ripple are racist" did I, liar? I said making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist. Again - your abject stupidity doesn't make me a liar either, WATB.
Danny BOY, would you like to join bobby the black racist and myself in sharing a bottle of Ripple or would you prefer Martinis?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets talk about this over a bottle of Ripple or even a six pack of Colt 45 or should we get a keg?
This is a racist post. And obviously posted just so that I would call it out.

Mocking a black man by offering him ripple or Colt 45 is racist. Full stop. There is no context that changes that fact. There is simply nothing that changes that fact.

Roger the Racist regularly and intentionally posts racist shit here because he is, at his core, a rotten, sub-human piece of shit.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, and who was I told by Obummer? Hahahahaha
You're such a fool...
Hey did you thank President Obama for lowering the gas prices yet?

When Obama gets the gas prices down to when Bush left office ($1.78) I will personally send him a thank you and invite him to have a beer with me at The White House Garden.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mocking a black man by offering him ripple or Colt 45 is racist. Full stop. There is no context that changes that fact. There is simply nothing that changes that fact.
Roger the Racist regularly and intentionally posts racist shit here because he is, at his core, a rotten, sub-human piece of shit.

Reply to my other posts you dumbass. No you won't go there will you, dumbass? Gots to protect the black racist.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
And this is an assumption that only a racist would make. Assuming that the only people who are offended by blatant racism are African Americans is itself racist.

Every decent, civil human being is offended by racism. And it is the moral obligation of EVERYONE to aggressively confront those who perpetrate it.

It is my moral obligation to call you out mostly because I'm NOT black. It is my moral obligation to call you out BECAUSE I'm white. You make us all look bad, Roger. You are a stain on us all.

And the fact that this concept beyond your feeble comprehension is just further confirmation of your inherent blinding ignorance and moral depravity.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it Danny BOY. Now you know why I post these, as you put call it racist comments. You were just told the truth! Will you accept the truth? Never! You know how I think don't you dumbass?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot, dumbass I offered a keg to the self admitted alcoholic. Don't try and spin my posts, okay dumbass?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,101 - 41,120 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coatesville Discussions

Search the Coatesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 26 min D Cheney 3,748
Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... Sat RayH 1
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Jun '14 posie 72
dnt get it twisted tho Jun '14 posie 3
Child Id Event May '14 Cassandria Johnson 1
Who is the best Veterinarian May '14 pgh 2
Cops May '14 People have no life 3
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Chester County was issued at July 13 at 7:50PM EDT

•••
•••

Coatesville News Video

•••
Coatesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Coatesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••