Police: Second man sought in May slay...

Police: Second man sought in May slaying of York City man

There are 5 comments on the InYork story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Police: Second man sought in May slaying of York City man. In it, InYork reports that:

York City Police are searching for a second man in connection with the May 6 fatal shooting of 18-year-old Drakkar Gentry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

clutus

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Jun 25, 2010
Is anyone in york worth a damn?
Lapse of Reason

Spring Grove, PA

#4 Jun 25, 2010
clutus wrote:
Is anyone in york worth a damn?
No
goldie

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2010
Sorry should be vermin.
goldie

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2010
Our tax funds support this vermtin. We enable them to live, eat and get medical aid for free, as long as they don't work or earn a living.
We have created a world of leeches, both black and white who just won't work, because mama & papa didn't. Why get up and go to work.

Make drugs legal. Turn selling drugs into a job, and tax the hell out of it just like booze and cigarettes. only kidding - sorta
Who Gives A

York, PA

#7 Jun 30, 2010
Boring!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Feb 16 Youngnuts1 123
News Peggy Ann Bradnick Jackson to open Fulton Fall ... (Oct '08) Feb 16 Snowflake 112
Dangerous Water in Coatesville! Stay safe now! Feb 14 Masha 1
Click and check ths out.... Dec '16 Mama6 1
"Jones Mine Pond" fishing club? Dec '16 Someguy 1
jamie Finnefrock Nov '16 ok 1
French Creek Golf club in Elverson has gone dow... (Oct '15) Oct '16 Angrygirl 4

Coatesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coatesville Mortgages