SPCA, Police Investigate Chesco Dog C...

SPCA, Police Investigate Chesco Dog Cruelty

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Sep 23, 2012, titled SPCA, Police Investigate Chesco Dog Cruelty. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The Chester County SPCA and local police are investigating the case of a service dog found inside a cage and lit on fire on the side of a road n Coatesville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Debbie Fougeray

Riverside, NJ

#1 Sep 23, 2012
OUTRAGED! How dare anyone do such a horrific crime on this poor defenseless animal;as well as the poor dog victum three months ago. Please Police and SPCA of Coatesville find this inhumane person before there is another victum.If I can do anything to help please let me know.
Seabird 1981

Clementon, NJ

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Start with the families of the folks who were starting fires in 2008 and 2009, or dog fighting rings in the area.
pgh

Greensburg, PA

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Anyone who would do something like this is capable of all sorts of heinous behaviors. Someone gets excited by doing this, and may take it to another level. This is very serious stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Tue Taylor Hall Bull 113
French Creek Golf club in Elverson has gone dow... (Oct '15) Jun 25 Croce sux 3
News Public schools and your money (Jun '15) Mar '16 Just saying 223
Debate: Marijuana - Coatesville, PA (Aug '10) Mar '16 Jacky 30
Poll Who is ruining american society? (Nov '07) Jan '16 Storm75 117
Accident Saturday at 322&82 what happened? (Sep '15) Sep '15 David 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Josh Maxwell as Mayor? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Betty 1

Coatesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coatesville Mortgages