hit and run death on 13th

hit and run death on 13th

Posted in the Coatesville Forum

13th ave

Edgemont, PA

#1 Feb 11, 2007
I live right next to where the hit and run happened tonight around 630pm. Anyone have any info on what happened?? The family was in frt of my house crying. So sad
Susie

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2007
Who was killed? They really aren't giving any information. On who was hit or who was driving.
13th ave

Lederach, PA

#3 Feb 13, 2007
I heard it was Chris Breuninger, it was his 20th bday on the day he died. The story I have heard is he was meeting friends and thought the Toyota that hit him was his friends so he jumped in front of it and then it struck and killed him
XXX

Upper Darby, PA

#4 Feb 13, 2007
It was Chris Breuninger but the details are not confirmed. I am very close friends with both him and his family and I do know that he did not jump in front of a car. Apparently when he was hit, he was already on the ground for reasons that are still unknown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glen mills schools (Sep '11) May 10 Earl Brown 109
News Public schools and your money (Jun '15) Mar '16 Just saying 223
Debate: Marijuana - Coatesville, PA (Aug '10) Mar '16 Jacky 30
Poll Who is ruining american society? (Nov '07) Jan '16 Storm75 117
French Creek Golf club in Elverson has gone dow... (Oct '15) Oct '15 angrygirl 1
Accident Saturday at 322&82 what happened? (Sep '15) Sep '15 David 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Josh Maxwell as Mayor? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Betty 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coatesville Mortgages