Katherine J. Messer

Fleetwood, PA

#21 Oct 19, 2010
Pitts is totally out of touch with the people in the 16th district. Lois Herr's campaign is funded by the people of her district while Pitts is funded by special interests. Pitts votes against everything that would benefit the middle class while he votes for everything that benefits Wall Street & Corporate America. We are long overdue for a change in our district.
Mary Hansen

Hanover, PA

#22 Oct 19, 2010
Joe Pitts doesn't represent my views at all. Lois is an outstanding person who will do an excellent job.
Joanne

United States

#23 Oct 19, 2010
We need someone who is concerned for all working people, who believe in a woman's right to choose, and who doesn't always say "NO!" Lois Herr fits that bill perfectly. Joe Pitts is out of touch with reality in the district and it is time for him to go!
Virginia Di ILIO

Lititz, PA

#24 Oct 19, 2010
Joe Pitts needs to retire and let someone who will represent the working people take his place and move this country forward.
florence R. Gaskill

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Oct 19, 2010
We need progressive feminists in the House of Representatives. Lois Herr is just such a candidate. The health care bill did not need the Stupak-Pitts amendment.We do need Lois Herr.
M Dees

Lancaster, PA

#26 Oct 19, 2010
I am reading the book about "C Street". Need I say more. "I am voting for Lois Herr".
Marianne

Ephrata, PA

#27 Oct 19, 2010
Lois represents what the citizens of the 16th District, an intelligent representative that wants what is best community as a whole.
Jessie Cocks

Ocean City, NJ

#28 Oct 19, 2010
VOTE 4 HERR! Pitts believes in Theocracy NOT Democracy. He is a member of "The Family on C Street." Read the book and LEARN. He does NOT support women's issues, the environment, Health Care for ALL, etc...
Darlene Zerbe

Elizabethtown, PA

#29 Oct 19, 2010
It's time that career politician Joe Pitts is retired. We need a new voice to represent the 16th Congressional District, Lois Herr.
lllmd

Enola, PA

#30 Oct 19, 2010
Joe Pitts is a homophobic bigot he does not represent most people in PA. He represents special interests and corporations look at his campaign contributors. We need fairminded politicians like Lois Herr who will put the American people first.
madeleine jenny

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Oct 19, 2010
Lois Herr is more realistic and trustworthy in safeguarding our country
Tom Hammer

Kennett Square, PA

#32 Oct 19, 2010
Pitts has voted against extending unemployment, for health care for low income children, and for big (not small businesses). He promised to only serve for a limited time, and he broke that promise. It is long past time for him to go.
Hannah

West Chester, PA

#33 Oct 19, 2010
Lois Herr has what it takes to get the job done. She is thinking about people rather than herself or her lobbyists.
Ruth Morelli

Landenberg, PA

#34 Oct 19, 2010
best candidate, honest, hard working
S. Weidman

Lancaster, PA

#35 Oct 19, 2010
Pitts voted against SCHIP and is a conspiratorial member of the C-Street "religious" fundamentalists who think they are God's Politically "Chosen."
Susan

Landenberg, PA

#36 Oct 19, 2010
She is the best candidate for the job
Chuck W. C.

Witmer, PA

#37 Oct 19, 2010
Joe Pitts consistently votes against the bread-and-butter interests of his constituents, and in favor of the corporate lobbyists who fund he re-election campaigns.
votewatcher

Newark, DE

#38 Oct 19, 2010
I cant vote for Herr because I live accross the State Line. But I know that Pitts has always voted against the interest of the people, I pray Herr wins
Laurie Fuller

Lancaster, PA

#39 Oct 19, 2010
Joe Pitts votes with corporate interests in mind, even when it sacrifices the quality of his constituents' lives, the environment, and the Constitution - especially in the separation of Church and State. He needs to go.
Nancy Sakaduski

Chadds Ford, PA

#40 Oct 20, 2010
Pitts has been on the wrong side of every issue, from foreclosure prevention and mortgage reform to voting against small business and infrastructure jobs: http://herr2010.com/worst_votes.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Fri Tadley 81
Cougar Sighting/Caught in Downingtown, PA (Aug '08) Dec '14 robert shultz 41
Review: Gentle Dental - Andrew S In DDS (Oct '10) Dec '14 Jay from Philly 4
Family, school speak out after murder of 3-year... Nov '14 Tommy Carroll 1
Bruce Johnston Gang Nov '14 Len 1
Bistro on 10 (Mar '09) Nov '14 TBreeding 89
snapchat Sep '14 YoungHornyGuyy 2

Coatesville News Video

Coatesville Dating
Find my Match