2d dog is burned in Chesco

2d dog is burned in Chesco

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Sep 23, 2012, titled 2d dog is burned in Chesco. In it, Philly.com reports that:

A caged dog was set on fire in West Brandywine Township, Chester County, on Friday night, three months after a similar fatal attack in Coatesville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

vince

Perkasie, PA

#1 Sep 23, 2012
why does't that person try to lock me in a cage or another human beng, i will tell u why a big baby and i know god says about all love will save manknd but i still get upset. ihope the person that is doing this will read this and hear is the message,YOU DID WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO TOO ANOTHER LIVNG THING AND NOW GOD WILLBE YOUR JUDGE AND JURY!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Jul 21 Bobby Boy 129
News American Muslim teens learn to disarm Islamophobia Jul 5 Big irish mechanic 8
News Chesco Vet Accused of Animal Cruelty (Jul '06) May '17 pgh 244
You suck May '17 Tmcd42 1
News Peggy Ann Bradnick Jackson to open Fulton Fall ... (Oct '08) Feb '17 Snowflake 112
Dangerous Water in Coatesville! Stay safe now! Feb '17 Masha 1
Click and check ths out.... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Mama6 1

Coatesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coatesville Mortgages